KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Krypton vs Asgard

Krypton vs Asgard
Started by: Aqua-pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aqua-pimp

Krypton vs Asgard

Krypton under a yellow sun vs The so called gods of Asgards..
Personally i think Krypton wins..The asgardians are nothing more then low metahumans..I even think Wolverine can f*ck up a normalhousegardenandkitchen asgardian... I'f b*tches like the asgardians can call themselfs gods...Then f*ck me Freddy, David motherf*cking Blaine can call himself a god aswell!
You know what would be eskimob*tchp*ssy cool..I'f like Lex Luthor gave Mike tyson superman's powers and made him f*ck up a asgardian or two... laughing

who do you think would win in a fight?

Discus!!

cool

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:09 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Odin?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:10 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Krypton could conceivably take this (one could summarise LOS 'Great Darkenss Saga' for ideas....) however the mix of Thor, Beta ray and Odin could conceivably take it. Adding in to the fact that every weapon , item and artifact in Asgard is literally dripping in magic (the only thing that can really by-pass a Kryptonians BEA) then you have a very difficult match-up.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:16 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aqua-pimp

Odin is going to die for a second time when a 100 Krypt's do a drive by in there battleships when he's disciplining Thor up in his floting castel...

cool

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:18 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

asgard wins this all day.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Krypton vs Asgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Personally i think Krypton wins..The asgardians are nothing more then low metahumans..I even think Wolverine can f*ck up a normalhousegardenandkitchen asgardian... I'f b*tches like the asgardians can call themselfs gods...Then f*ck me Freddy, David motherf*cking Blaine can call himself a god aswell!
You know what would be eskimob*tchp*ssy cool..I'f like Lex Luthor gave Mike tyson superman's powers and made him f*ck up a asgardian or two... laughing

Discus!!

cool

Average asgardian is a class 80, they aren't low metas. Thor's friends could easily handle Wolverine, that I am certain of smile

Unless Asgard gets Odin, magical weapons or prep they lose.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:19 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Hmmmm....

A combo of Loki , loki amp and hundreds of Asgardians could make an awesome ftw for Asgard.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:21 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Krypton vs Asgard

Originally posted by llagrok
Average asgardian is a class 80, they aren't low metas. Thor's friends could easily handle Wolverine, that I am certain of smile

Unless Asgard gets Odin, magical weapons or prep they lose.
asgard has odin,destoryer,loki etc.

they spank krypton. rkthor anyone. they could amp themselves up and crush krypton.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Hmmmm....

A combo of Loki , loki amp and hundreds of Asgardians could make an awesome ftw for Asgard.

Loki with prep is a force to be reckoned with.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Loki with prep is a force to be reckoned with.
krytpon doesnt have a chance.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:23 PM
Barbarian Shams

Krypton wouldn't just have to be afraid of Lord Odin, Loki, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill plus the other Asgardians, there's also the monsters and other supernatural inhabitants of the realm. The uberpowerful Frost Giant Ymir and Fire Demon Surtur, the Dread Asgardian Destroyer, something that a Kryptonian couldn't even hurt, and the monster Mangog. So much magic plus powerful magic users ensures the kryptonians get smited for opposing the Gods.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:53 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Odin, Surtur with Twilight( and his army), Ymir(with the frost giants), Asgardian Destroyer, Hela, Kurse, Thor, etc ftw.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:56 PM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Krypton vs Asgard

Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Discus!!

cool

asgardians win

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:21 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Krypton vs Asgard

Average asgardian is a class 80
??

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:22 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Does Krypton get their sun god Rao?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:24 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by batdude123
Does Krypton get their sun god Rao?

I wondered about this too.

Then there is Cythonna, (goddess of Ice), Yuda, (goddess of Krypton's five moons), and Kara, (Kryptonian goddess of beauty.)

I'm sure there are more.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:52 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Krypton takes this.
I mean, imagine if they all sundipped before the
battle... can anyone say overkill?

Also, no one is really taking into account Kryptonian
tech. It's only second to apocolypse.

Also, they have Zod. And an army like him, and minds so
brilliant that they would put genius' to shame. Seriously,
we're talking about every one out of ten Kryptonians being
Reed Richards level intellect. They would have to be to
understand the tech that they use and invent day after day.

And what about the Eradicator?

Or the Kryptonian battleships that can pwn advanced
civilizations with the turn of a button?

And what about the Phantom Zone?

The way I see it, Krypton can win this 7/10.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 03:25 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Asgard

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 04:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

hmm...i see this battle as almost destroying one civilization while the other not surviving.

under the yellow sun we have an army of supermen...my my my...wouldnt that beat all...

thor is one of the most powerful asgardian with odin and he can only take a very slight majority against superman. so i dont see any of the other lesser asgardians taking a kryptonian.

it all depends if odin goes super uber like the time he was consuming the universe or something...

now if thor was lord rune thor...ahhhh....thor for the win

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 04:34 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parallex

Krypton gets served ! Asgard has so much stuff that just drips magic, people, weapons,monsters, objects, hell damn near everything. No amount of sundipping is gonna stop that from being one hella factor.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 04:50 AM
Parallex is currently offline Click here to Send Parallex a Private Message Find more posts by Parallex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote