KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Tarantular vs Wolverine

Black Tarantular vs Wolverine
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Black Tarantular vs Wolverine

Black Tarantular vs Wolverine. Who wins?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 10:48 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

bump

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:50 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

good fight, I think Black Tarantular has a good shot

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 01:09 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Tarantula? confused

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 01:16 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

te he

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 01:17 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
good fight, I think Black Tarantular has a good shot

mmmm im not sure who to give it to. Black tarantular has been classified as being class 25. He hasnt had alot of showing in H2H but basically he can take out Spiderman with minimal effort, the only reason why he didnt kill Spiderman was because he was trying to avoid him.

He seems like a top tier fighter and is very intelligent as well. He can shoot blasts from the eyes but needs to recharge for several minutes in order to shoot it again.

It can be argued that Wolverine could win a majority because he could take alot of damage and eventually get a kill shot but I think he has the goods to take Wolverine down. Mister X almost killed Wolverine and he doesnt even have class 25 strength.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:02 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think a class 5 with some a actual skill has a far better chance against Wolverine than a class 25 with no skill at all.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:31 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by llagrok
I think a class 5 with some a actual skill has a far better chance against Wolverine than a class 25 with no skill at all.

Ok but Black tarantular is highy skilled in MA but I dont know exactly how good he is. All I know is that he could have killed pre-upgraded Spiderman with ease.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:51 AM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok but Black tarantular is highy skilled in MA but I dont know exactly how good he is. All I know is that he could have killed pre-upgraded Spiderman with ease.

BT > Spiderman

I give BT the mayority.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:55 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarian Shams

The Tarantula beats Wolvy into submission with relative ease. This guy's stronger than Spidey and could've easily killed him during their two encounters. Tarantula beats Wolvy 9/10.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 08:31 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

............were the hell are people getting that tarantula is a skilled MA

also I love how Logans low end showigns are brought up as the norm.........

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 09:43 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
The Tarantula beats Wolvy into submission with relative ease. This guy's stronger than Spidey and could've easily killed him during their two encounters. Tarantula beats Wolvy 9/10.

go read a wolverine comic

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 09:44 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Battlehammer
go read a wolverine comic
why don't you go and read a wolverine comic, battlethimble? cool

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 09:50 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

............were the hell are people getting that tarantula is a skilled MA

also I love how Logans low end showigns are brought up as the norm.........

Because it was part of the training to become the black tarantula. Hell a very skilled MA got the potion that gave him the powers in the first place, and each BT trained his son, so each one would have been trained how to fight. At least thats what I assume he meant by training...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:01 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Sparkz
Because it was part of the training to become the black tarantula. Hell a very skilled MA got the potion that gave him the powers in the first place, and each BT trained his son, so each one would have been trained how to fight. At least thats what I assume he meant by training...

really what issue is this in I don't recall this. nor do I recall him using any MA skills priod

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:06 PM
Sparkz

really what issue is this in I don't recall this. nor do I recall him using any MA skills priod

i can't remember exactly, Fortunato was telling Bt about his own origins, and in another issue Marina was going on about how he hated it when he was dragged off to be trained as BT, And just because you didn't see him outskill someone doesn't mean he wasn't using MA, I mean the guy was a class 25-30 fighting Hydra agents, did he need to out skill anyone?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:11 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

being trained to be a bt does not make him a skilled ma hell a lot of people are trained to be x-men and most of them are not skilled ma's.

so we really have no evidence that he was that skilled of a fighter

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:14 PM
Sparkz

being trained to be a bt does not make him a skilled ma hell a lot of people are trained to be x-men and most of them are not skilled ma's.

so we really have no evidence that he was that skilled of a fighter

Well yeah but what eles could you train him to do besides fight? I mean the eye blasts? That wouldnt take his entire childhood I'd have thought, they must have taught him something else, unless it was just battle tactics or something, I don't know I'd have to read the issues again.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:16 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

training some one in there powers and in fighting are completely two different things

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:17 PM
Sparkz

training some one in there powers and in fighting are completely two different things

Yeah but how can you train someone in the terms of super strength, "you lifted that weight...I have nothing left to teach you"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:22 PM