KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Despero vs Shadow King

Despero vs Shadow King
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Question Despero vs Shadow King

Who wins on the Astral Plane?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:40 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

So who wins? You guys don't have to be shy you know.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:33 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

I give a slight edge to Shadow King on the astral plans

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 04:10 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

shadow king ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 04:38 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

On the astral plane Shadow King would win.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:09 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackJackal
Emissary of Judgment

Has Despero ever even performed astral combat ?

But Shadow King has this one under wraps.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 06:08 AM
BlackJackal is currently offline Click here to Send BlackJackal a Private Message Find more posts by BlackJackal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I have never seen Despero battle on the astral plane, but since he has telepathic abilities, I thought that he would possess or manifest some sort of non corporeal form. I'm sure that he can do this because he has battled Jonn Jonnz's mind several times. The question here is does anyone think that he would have a chance in hell against the Shadow King in his realm?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 08:18 AM
Utrigita

I would say professor X

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 08:38 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Shadow King nearly devoured Xavier on the Astral Plane, if it wasn't for Jean he would have. Even with her help he broke Xavier's legs in the physical realm.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 08:43 AM
Utrigita

He beat him the first time isn't this the same scenario???

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 10:20 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Shadow King takes this.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 02:33 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
He beat him the first time isn't this the same scenario???

You are right and wrong, Xavier beat the Shadow King in their first encounter, but was nearly killed in their second encounter. Shadow King is vastly superior to Xavier these days. I can't remember what X-Factor comic it happened in because the bulk of my collection are in another country. perhaps someone else knows the book that I'm refering to.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:07 AM
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You are right and wrong, Xavier beat the Shadow King in their first encounter, but was nearly killed in their second encounter. Shadow King is vastly superior to Xavier these days. I can't remember what X-Factor comic it happened in because the bulk of my collection are in another country. perhaps someone else knows the book that I'm refering to.

My bad thought it was the same Shadow King as the one he fought previously. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 02:29 PM
BlackJackal
Emissary of Judgment

As far as I know, there is only one Shadow King. My personal favorite was when he showed up in New Excalibur wearing an alternate Earth Professor Xavier as his host. Dark Xavier x2!

But I digress, Despero is out of his depth in this battle. Shadow King wins.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 06:18 AM
BlackJackal is currently offline Click here to Send BlackJackal a Private Message Find more posts by BlackJackal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote