KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Logan vs Marc Slayton

Stealth vs Agility?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine 0 0%
Backlash 3 100.00%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Logan vs Marc Slayton
Started by: Roldz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Logan vs Marc Slayton

Logan A.K.A Wolverine

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Marc Slayton A.K.A Backlash (Pre-Kherubim)

(please log in to view the image)

Fights takes place in Savage land..

Lets assume that Backlash knows as much info about the battle ground as Wolverine..

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Oct 12th, 2007 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 06:50 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

ummmm....

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Oct 12th, 2007 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 11:09 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Say what? Bump..

I say Slayton got the edge, due to versatility..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 01:44 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marc has more experience than Logan and thats the only edge here.
Shocking Logan will do some damage but not alot.
I think Marc heals himself once in mist form?

Logan has experience fighting people with trills and is quick enough to catch Marc coming out of mist form. He's also a tough sob, so puching him won't do much.

So possible Marc 5.5/10

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Oct 13th, 2007 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 02:03 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Grifter has beaten Backlash... and I don't even think he used his guns! Now I'm about the biggest Grifter fan on KMC but I can say with a 100% certainty that he wouldn't stand a chance against Wolverine and neither would Backlash.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 02:33 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

I might change my mind....

Sig done by me.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 03:10 AM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Grifter should be able to be Marc.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:00 AM
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

The recent Wolverine arc seems to indicate that Wolverine can survive anything so long as his will to live remains intact.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:27 AM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Grifter has beaten Backlash... and I don't even think he used his guns! Now I'm about the biggest Grifter fan on KMC but I can say with a 100% certainty that he wouldn't stand a chance against Wolverine and neither would Backlash.

Thats a very flawed logic, your not even taking account the diff. in there powerset, + this 2 usually just brawl everytime they meet (throwing out years of coda training/10000 years of exp. as a warrior out of the window.lol)..

Backlash is more than a match against Wolverine, heck his probably one of the meta level heroes who could potential deliver a deathblow to wolverine.. Misting/psi-whips coupled with psi-abilities can match Wolverine most powerfull ability..

The only thing Wolverine is going for him is the battle ground, could potentially ambush Backlash given the size of the place..

Id give 7/10 for Backlash.. Just my 2 cents..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 12:39 AM
Aries_04

Backlash can attack while misting, he busted through a guys head once using the mist attack. Im going with Backlash, plus his gettup is ill, even if it is spandex.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 01:48 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

And oh yeah....SLayton has kicked Grifters ass with ease at least twice. They had to give Grifter at least one W.....probably because of the team 7 connection.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 02:11 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote