KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Molecule Man vs Ultimator and all of 5d Imps

Classic Molecule Man vs Ultimator and all of 5d Imps
Started by: Air Legend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Classic Molecule Man vs Ultimator and all of 5d Imps

Owen Reece ftw

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 03:26 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Lol, second most powerful being of an era with the power to humiliate even the Living Tribunal against these kind of insects ... Gimme a break.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 03:30 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
Lol, second most powerful being of an era with the power to humiliate even the Living Tribunal against these kind of insects ... Gimme a break.

I'm sure there are some people here who think Mxy could do something laughing

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 03:44 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classic Molecule Man has nothing in the way of feats against Mxy. Let alone ALL of the imps and the ULtimator who CANNOT be defeated. Dumb thread.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:20 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic Molecule Man has nothing in the way of feats against Mxy. Let alone ALL of the imps and the ULtimator who CANNOT be defeated. Dumb thread.

I called it.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:22 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Air Legend

I called it.

What you haven't called is ANY feat that The molecule man has that compares to wiping away everything and Defeating an omniversal power like the spectre. not once, but twice. Molecule Man loses. And you fail at life with this utterly rediculous thread.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:25 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

What you haven't called is ANY feat that The molecule man has that compares to wiping away everything and Defeating an omniversal power like the spectre. not once, but twice. Molecule Man loses. And you fail at life with this utterly rediculous thread.

Your stupidity is rising to new levels nvr (that's kind of an oxymoron but oh well laughing )
DC doesn't have an omniverse and some dumbass saying Superman saved the omniverse doesn't change that.
Also, non-Cannon World's Funnest Mxy didn't "wipe away everything". If that was the case, that would mean non-cannon mxy and batmite are greater than the Presence.

You fail.

Classic Molecule man in a curbstomp.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:31 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your stupidity is rising to new levels nvr (that's kind of an oxymoron but oh well laughing )
DC doesn't have an omniverse and some dumbass saying Superman saved the omniverse doesn't change that.
Also, non-Cannon World's Funnest Mxy didn't "wipe away everything". If that was the case, that would mean non-cannon mxy and batmite are greater than the Presence.

You fail. Classic Molecule man in a curbstomp.

Um, Yeah, DC does have an omniverse. Dont' think so? Check JLA wildcats buddy. You Fail at life. Bet you didn't take the time to read it. Also, World's funnest IS cannon FOOL. Did you read IC? You didn't I supposed. And The presence isn't everything. He's beyond all of that. Please get a brain. You and this thread fail, you contant wanking of marvel cosmics fails, you have no knowlege of DC, you own maybe two books, and you haven't posted a single feat that comes close to the power of Mxy. You FAIL. Saying classic Molecule man wins in a stomp shows your ineptitude at actually preseting a good argument. YOU FAIL.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:33 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Um, Yeah, DC does have an omniverse. Dont' think so? Check JLA wildcats buddy. You Fail at life. Bet you didn't take the time to read it. Also, World's funnest IS cannon FOOL. Did you read IC? You didn't I supposed. And The presence isn't everything. He's beyond all of that. Please get a brain.

You fail at existence since you don't have a life.
The Presence is beyond everything? That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Do you even know what the word everything means?

Also, Mxy didn't erase Michael, Lucifer, and the Spectre.

Again, saying Non cannon Mxy is greater than the Presence, Michael, Lucifer, and the Spectre is just laughable.

Last edited by Air Legend on Oct 13th, 2007 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:37 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Mole Man wins.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:37 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

You fail at existence since you don't have a life.
The Presence is beyond everything? That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Do you even know what the word everything means?

Also Mxy didn't erase Michael, Lucifer, the Spectre.

Again, saying Non cannon Mxy is greater than the Presence, Michael, Lucifer, and the Spectre is just laughable.

Mike and luci, and spectre are aspects of GOD you silly wit. and Mxy still defeated the spectre at least long enough to accomplish his goal. Again you would be retarded if you think it's non cannon. Especially since ALL else world titles are actually stories that happened. Did you know that? you didn't did you. you fail. And Classic Mole man has no creditble feats save fixing dmg to the multiverse and standing up to a depowered beyonder. He did depower himself in the arc correct? um yeah, that is what I thought. Now get lost. You fail. At your pathetic attempt to demean DC cosmics. No one takes you seriously. The 2nd most powerful being of his day. LMAO. what the **** does that mean. ALl of the marvel guys were shit back in that day. The LT only ruled over a multiverse. GTFO.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:42 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Nvr , don't feed the trolls

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:16 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Nvr , don't feed the trolls

I'm sorry. They do like to be on my nuts. LOL. I'll put the nuts away.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:17 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Mike and luci, and spectre are aspects of GOD

Creations of God.
you silly wit.

You ignorant child.
and Mxy still defeated the spectre at least long enough to accomplish his goal.

Against a weaker Spectre.
Again you would be retarded if you think it's non cannon.

You're retarded either way.
Especially since ALL else world titles are actually stories that happened.

roll eyes (sarcastic) And there are never exceptions right? Hell you even were boasting that Marvel: The END was non-cannon even though it was mentioned in Thanos vol. 1.
Did you know that? you didn't did you. you fail.

Starting with your gibberish again I see...
And Classic Mole man has no creditble feats save fixing dmg to the multiverse and standing up to a depowered beyonder.

Yea saving all existence from the Beyonder, the supreme being, is a really crappy feat roll eyes (sarcastic)
He did depower himself in the arc correct? um yeah, that is what I thought. Now get lost. You fail.

Your redundancy fails. Even when putting limits on himself, Beyonder did things Mxy could only dream of doing.
At your pathetic attempt to demean DC cosmics.

You mean your ignorant attempts to demean the Molecule Man, the second most powerful being in Marvel. Yeah, STFU you hypocrite.
No one takes you seriously.

Will you please stop stating things attributed to yourself?
The 2nd most powerful being of his day.

Yup until he got retconned. At least you got one thing right smile
LMAO. what the **** does that mean.

Oh the poor baby doesn't understand. But just to make it more clear for you: IT MEANS HE WAS THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL BEING IN MARVEL BEFORE HE WAS RETCONNED.
ALl of the marvel guys were shit back in that day.

Hmm...I thought I was the one trying to pathetically demean the cosmics of a company. LMAO, you're always swallowing the shit you spew.
The LT only ruled over a multiverse. GTFO.

Yeah, being ruler of infinite universes that expanded into what is now the Marvel Omniverse is embarrassing. roll eyes (sarcastic) That's like saying Marvel is greater than DC because Marvel has an omniverse and DC doesn't. Your logic fails like always.

Classic Molecule Man in a curbstomp.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:25 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Creations of God.

You ignorant child.

Against a weaker Spectre.

You're retarded either way.

roll eyes (sarcastic) And there are never exceptions right? Hell you even were boasting that Marvel: The END was non-cannon even though it was mentioned in Thanos vol. 1.

Starting with your gibberish again I see...

Yea saving all existence from the Beyonder, the supreme being, is a really crappy feat roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your redundancy fails. Even when putting limits on himself, Beyonder did things Mxy could only dream of doing.

You mean your ignorant attempts to demean the Molecule Man, the second most powerful being in Marvel. Yeah, STFU you hypocrite.

Will you please stop stating things attributed to yourself?

Yup until he got retconned. At least you got one thing right smile

Oh the poor baby doesn't understand. But just to make it more clear for you: IT MEANS HE WAS THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL BEING IN MARVEL BEFORE HE WAS RETCONNED.

Hmm...I thought I was the one trying to pathetically demean the cosmics of a company. LMAO, you're always swallowing the shit you spew.

Yeah, being ruler of infinite universes that expanded into what is now the Marvel Omniverse is embarrassing. roll eyes (sarcastic) That's like saying Marvel is greater than DC because Marvel has an omniverse and DC doesn't. Your logic fails like always.

Classic Molecule Man in a curbstomp.

your entire post fails. If it EXPANDED you dummy, then it wasn't where it is now. Nuff said. Obviously you can't grasp english well enough to now that in order for something to expand, means to enlarge, to grow. You Fail. the rest of your post is garbage.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:33 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

your entire post fails. If it EXPANDED you dummy, then it wasn't where it is now. Nuff said. Obviously you can't grasp english well enough to now that in order for something to expand, means to enlarge, to grow. You Fail. the rest of your post is garbage.

thumb down
You don't know what the word everything means and this post shows you don't know what the word infinite means.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb down
You don't know what the word everything means and this post shows you don't know what the word infinite means.

A multiverse is infinite universe. Yet marvel multiverse back then was only Nigh Infinite. At any rate, your post failed. The Molecule man doesn't have the showings. And being the 2nd most powerful being of his day means shit really. Cuz it's a new day, and beings like the current LT, MJJ, merlyn ALL shit on classic molecule man in terms of feats.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:38 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

A multiverse is infinite universe. Yet marvel multiverse back then was only Nigh Infinite. At any rate, your post failed. The Molecule man doesn't have the showings. And being the 2nd most powerful being of his day means shit really. Cuz it's a new day, and beings like the current LT, MJJ, merlyn ALL shit on classic molecule man in terms of feats.

LIAR.

"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe" (All of Marvel)
(please log in to view the image)

And what are Dimensions in Marvel?

Classic MM in a curbstomp.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:42 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

LIAR.

"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe" (All of Marvel)

And what are Dimensions in Marvel?

Kid. Vertigo itself has an infinite Sea of multiverses. And yet is is less than the DCU. Fail. Mxy and the Imps win. No need for the ultimator. Which is UNDEFEATABLE. One more thing, learn to read. SEEMINGLY endless. Not infinite. SEEMINGLY. you blew your own case.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Oct 13th, 2007 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:46 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Kid. Vertigo itself has an infinite Sea of multiverses. And yet is is less than the DCU. Fail. Mxy and the Imps win. No need for the ultimator. Which is UNDEFEATABLE. One more thing, learn to read. SEEMINGLY endless. Not infinite. SEEMINGLY. you blew your own case.

You learn how to read you mental retar%. I supplied the second post for a reason. Just one dimension is more than enough to show that the Multiverse had more than an infinite amount of universes you cl9wn.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 08:00 PM