KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ultimator vs jim jaspers merged w/fury

ultimator vs jim jaspers merged w/fury
Started by: lordboo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Shocked ultimator vs jim jaspers merged w/fury

straight up
who wins?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:08 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

One is Everything and cannot be destroyed unless you destroy yourself and everything and One cannot be destroyed. It would seem to be a stalemate since MJJ would have to destroy himself and everything else in order to beat the Ultimator.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:10 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Ultimator also makes up Marvel?

Wow, he's even more underrated than I thought...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:11 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
One is Everything and cannot be destroyed unless you destroy yourself and everything and One cannot be destroyed. It would seem to be a stalemate since MJJ would have to destroy himself and everything else in order to beat the Ultimator.

That's not true in this case. Ultimator represents the 10 dimensions within DC, not within Marvel. Since the two characters come from different Omniverses and meet on neutral ground, it's entirely possible for Ultimator to be destroyed.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:12 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kutulu
That's not true in this case. Ultimator represents the 10 dimensions within DC, not within Marvel. Since the two characters come from different Omniverses and meet on neutral ground, it's entirely possible for Ultimator to be destroyed.
Then it would be possible for MJJ to be destroyed. Since He can only resist reality warp from marvel Characters. None of which have the kind of power that the Ultimator does.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:21 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Ultimator also makes up Marvel?

Wow, he's even more underrated than I thought...

YOu have a point? No you dont.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:22 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

YOu have a point? No you dont.
Yes, I do.

You said MJJ would have to destroy himself, however, MJJ isn't a part of Ultimator, as he's not part of DC.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:26 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I do.

You said MJJ would have to destroy himself, however, MJJ isn't a part of Ultimator, as he's not part of DC.

Yeah. Which means he would have no way to beat the Ultimator. Since the Ultimator isn't part of any marvel verse. MJJ only resist Marvel cosmics. I see your logic and understand it. Stalemate.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:30 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Yeah. Which means he would have no way to beat the Ultimator. Since the Ultimator isn't part of any marvel verse. MJJ only resist Marvel cosmics. I see your logic and understand it. Stalemate.
However, my logic make sense, yours doesn't.

Otherwise, no one from another company could beat each other.

However, MJJ isn't part of Ultimator, and can't even be. He might not win, and I don't care, but he would never have to destroy himself.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:32 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

However, my logic make sense, yours doesn't.

Otherwise, no one from another company could beat each other.

However, MJJ isn't part of Ultimator, and can't even be. He might not win, and I don't care, but he would never have to destroy himself.
I was going under the assumption that all characters come from the same place in a neutral universe. Doesn't matter. you are always correct daddy. now when you gone give me some more of that good lovn man meat?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:35 PM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was going under the assumption that all characters come from the same place in a neutral universe. Doesn't matter. you are always correct daddy. now when you gone give me some more of that good lovn man meat?
sick

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 11:24 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Ultimator and rather easily .

The Imps couldn't hold a candle to him .

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 08:53 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote