KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman, Thor, Nova vs Silver Surfer, Wonderwoman, BlackBolt

Superman, Thor, Nova vs Silver Surfer, Wonderwoman, BlackBolt
Started by: SuperiorTech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperiorTech

Superman, Thor, Nova vs Silver Surfer, Wonderwoman, BlackBolt

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Superman
Thor(Classic thor)
Nova

vs

Silver Surfer
Wonderwoman
BlackBolt

Last edited by SuperiorTech on Oct 21st, 2007 at 06:00 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:56 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am hung. It's a good fight. But I see Black Bolt and Nova as both weak links. Surfer is the strongest link. I think nova is superior to bb tho. at least in full power. Superman and Thor are more steady and present a real challenge to Surfer and WW. Superman beats WW more often than Not due to his superior Speed. Thor will Tie her due to him being a slug. Surfer Beats Superman due to matter manip or energy suck, But he doesn't beat thor so easily becuz thor's hammer will block most of his energy based attacks and surfer is no brawler. Smart Thing to do is for WW and Surfer to throw up and instant shield and let BB rip out a holler or two.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:00 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I was going to give it to team two, but then I seen Wonder Woman...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:09 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Agreed.

Silver Surfer and Black Bolt alone could at least stand a small chance, but when you give them Wonder Woman... they'll get annihilated...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:12 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

I was gonna give it to team One, then I saw Nova. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:15 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Agreed.

Silver Surfer and Black Bolt alone could at least stand a small chance, but when you give them Wonder Woman... they'll get annihilated...

So you think ww is the weak link on that team?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:19 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SuperiorTech

They only do that to annoy me. Please over look them.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:28 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Please. Wonder Woman, seeing men on all sides of the battle field, is gonna get so confused about where to help out, that her female brain will overload, and she'll run right back to the kitchen.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Please. Wonder Woman, seeing men on all sides of the battle field, is gonna get so confused about where to help out, that her female brain will overload, and she'll run right back to the kitchen.

Thor is prettier than she is, he's halfway on his way to being queer, Surfer has no cock, that he can get to anyway, nova is a kid, and Black bolt can't tell her how beautiful she is. The only one who is worth anything is superman. And he's a lame. He didn't get any when he could have in the thousand year war.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:41 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Black bolt can't tell her how beautiful she is.
Weakest excuse there.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:44 AM
Priest

Team One

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 03:09 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is close. Nova and Thor are the strongest links here, and theyre both on Team 1, but Superman's the weakest link because of all his weaknesses. So Surfer would quickly put down Supes by exploiting ne of his many weaknesses, Thor would quickly beat down Wonder Woman, she may not be too far in strength from him, but in overall power she's very far behind, and on top of that she doesnt have the durability to keep up with charged Mjolnir shots. And Nova would totally destroy Black Bolt. Even Black Bolt's voice wouldnt really help here, Nova's durability and shields are as good as they come. Straight up, Nova's stronger, faster, more durable, more versatile, better reflexes, just better in pretty much everything so if BB goes in swinging he's gonna get knocked the **** out. And Nova was right in the middle of Galactus' solar system destroying blast in Annihilation #6, and survived. It looked like he was weakened afterwards, but it's still impressive cause it looked like he didnt even put up a shield, and only had time to put one up around Phyla and Peter Quill. So BB's voice shouldnt be a problem for Nova. So then it comes down to Nova and Thor vs the Surfer. If Surfer fights smart, he could MAYBE take out one of these guys as they might be a little weakened from their previous fights, but he aint taking both out. Team 1 wins.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 03:27 PM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Photon009
but Superman's the weakest link because of all his weaknesses.s.

Besides Surfer he's the most durable fighter there. He has like 2 weaknesses, and who says Surfer knows them?

I reckon BB gets speed blitzed, leaving Team 2 at a disadvantage.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 04:48 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by The Pict
Besides Surfer he's the most durable fighter there. He has like 2 weaknesses, and who says Surfer knows them?

I reckon BB gets speed blitzed, leaving Team 2 at a disadvantage.
Surfer or Wonder Woman are fast enough to run interference on an attempted speed blitz, and Surfer can just blast the attacker or shield Black Bolt.

Besides, Surfer and Wonder Woman are gonna be attacked first as they'll be viewed as the most dangerous.

I'm unfamiliar with Nova; any info on his strength, speed, and power output?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:17 PM
Phenomenol
Restricted

Account Restricted

I give this to Thor, Nova and Supes!

Thor has whooped the Surfer's cheeks before, Supes would struggle with Wonder Woman but he will win in a close match, and Nova should be able to put Blackbolt down!

"Omg its like saying Cyclops a "BUILDING BUSTER" can beat Supes "a city buster". Its bias Phenominal dont listen to them, if they got unbiased judges who dont hate you or DB you would have one. Come on your argument was much better than his, you countered every single thing he put forward!"
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=467197&pagenumber=1

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:51 PM
Phenomenol is currently offline Click here to Send Phenomenol a Private Message Find more posts by Phenomenol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Im going to say team 2.

If everybody was at peak of power id say team 1 in a heartbeat

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:58 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 06:16 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Eel O'Brian

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 06:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 10:33 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 1 wins.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 11:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote