KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hyperion vs black bolt

hyperion vs black bolt
Started by: lando005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lando005

hyperion vs black bolt

i think this has been done before but didnt show when i searched

thoughts

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 01:21 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Which Hyperion?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 02:43 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Non jobber bolt should take most versions

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:03 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Switch 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Which Hyperion?

I wonder if its my man Supremeverse Hyperion. If so be prepared for a fight.

shifty

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 12:17 PM
Switch 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

this is the supremeverse H

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:22 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

The one Thor turned into a 3 inch Hyperion?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:29 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by llagrok
No.

Either way, Black Bolt wins every fight.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Originally posted by llagrok

What do you mean? When did thor do that?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:57 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

supremeverse hyperion takes this. Chances
are he can withstand the scream, and is too
fast and strong for blt to handle.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:58 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Sirius77
supremeverse hyperion takes this. Chances
are he can withstand the scream, and is too
fast and strong for blt to handle.
Chances are, Black Bolt's base strength isn't that far from is, and is easily within reach via amping. Chances are the scream would obliterate him. Chances are, Blackagar could turn him into cheese.

smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:04 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

You realize that supremeverse hyperion withstood
a 20 nuke explosion, pwned ultimate thor, and
caused high level earthquake all over the world by
just hitting it at reentry velocity or more?

blt won't win this. It will end up the same way as
wwh.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:10 PM
Sirius77

wwh pwned bb rediculously easily, so why can't supremeverse
hyperion? Their pretty far off in power, but still not enough that
it would matter with bb involved.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:11 PM
Smurph
------

BB's voice gets the attention of cosmic beings... a "Galaxy Collector". 20 nukes and Ultimate Thor don't. smile

Black Bolt caused explosions all over a planet by whispering into it. smile

World War Hulk is a single low showing to compare to all the times he's been toe to toe with top tier opponents...? And, the battle was PIS... obviously.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:20 PM
Sirius77

BB's voice gets the attention of cosmic beings... a "Galaxy Collector". 20 nukes and Ultimate Thor don't. smile

No offense, but when were there ever cosmics in the supremeverse? Galactus is a cloud... or a swarm or something...

And hyperion cause a 10.7 on the ricter scale all over thew planet by hitting it really hard.

World War Hulk is a single low showing to compare to all the times he's been toe to toe with top tier opponents...? And, the battle was PIS... obviously.

I don't think that was pis... sentry took the blast head on. So did wwh.
Also, I don't think that was a low showing, wwh has had a big power up. He's been pwning alot of people. I do agree that bb is EXTREMELY powerful, but so is supreme power hyperion. I think that it will be a big fight, but I don't think that bb will win.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:26 PM
Smurph
------

No offense, but when were there ever cosmics in the supremeverse? Galactus is a cloud... or a swarm or something...
When these points go over your head, can you feel the air rushing, or do you miss that too?

And hyperion cause a 10.7 on the ricter scale all over thew planet by hitting it really hard.
Voice >>> Punch

I don't think that was pis... sentry took the blast head on. So did wwh.
Also, I don't think that was a low showing, wwh has had a big power up. He's been pwning alot of people. I do agree that bb is EXTREMELY powerful, but so is supreme power hyperion. I think that it will be a big fight, but I don't think that bb will win.
Don't be rediculous. The use of the voice (which I haven't seen to be stated as a scream), didn't even affect the moon or Hulk's clothing... and Hulk hasn't received nearly the level of power up that he would need to survive something that devastating... and Black Bolt wouldn't scream if he was close enough to annihilate his entire species...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:48 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

You're just a fanboy.

How can it be PIS?

Hulk is power incarnate and possesses infinite power. smile

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Oct 31st, 2007 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:59 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

When these points go over your head, can you feel the air rushing, or do you miss that too?

Okay, you want to be rude? Fine.

Reed Richards got the attention of a cosmic being. Spiderman got the attention of the beyonder. Does that mean that they are over supremeverse hyperion?

And no, I didn't feel the air rushing over my head. Just a moot point. smile

Voice >>> Punch

One makes explosions all over the earth. Another shakes the entire thing with the intensity of a 10.7 earthquake on the ricter scale. I don't see how the first is in any way superior to the latter.

Oh, and by the way, if you read supreme power, then you would know that it wasn't a punch, he just flew into the earth. Check the respect thread.

Don't be rediculous. The use of the voice (which I haven't seen to be stated as a scream), didn't even affect the moon or Hulk's clothing...

And hollywood from the gotg survived the explosion of a galaxy, and his shirt was ripped. I don't really see how that matters in comics..

and Hulk hasn't received nearly the level of power up that he would need to survive something that devastating...

Hes on his way to pwning every member of the illuminati, and he's survived being injected with nanites specifically designed to strip his powers and then fought ironman in his new "hulkbuster" armor which
wwh pwned relatively easily. Hulk has survived alot of things that peoplethink that he shouldn't have. Also, the "voice" (if you would prefer that I call it that) has not been seen to do any more damage than a couple of nukes... I don't see how that will kill hyperion.

and Black Bolt wouldn't scream if he was close enough to annihilate his entire species...

Unfortunately he did. It was cannon... Also, that isn't the first time that bb has screamed in front of his people. Sentry.... he screamed and medusa and crystal were right by him.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 12:16 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

You realize that supremeverse hyperion withstood
a 20 nuke explosion, pwned ultimate thor, and
caused high level earthquake all over the world by
just hitting it at reentry velocity or more?

blt won't win this. It will end up the same way as
wwh.

He was then pawned back by Thor. He was knocked down by a bolt of lightning then Thor started to knock the sh!t out of him.

But maybe Hyperion can speedblitz BB? I dunno what BB's speed is.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 12:19 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

really? What issue was that, I stopped reading a six I think.
Have they ended that one yet? It was interesting.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 12:26 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

really? What issue was that, I stopped reading a six I think.
Have they ended that one yet? It was interesting.

It happened in issue 7

Then another Squadron Supreme turned up messed

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 12:33 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote