KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jackie Estacado vs Spawn

Jackie Estacado vs Spawn
Started by: fanboy 1988

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fanboy 1988

Jackie Estacado vs Spawn

No prep time, Spawn has a machine gun 5 grenades and Jackie has his darkness guns the fight takes place in a sewer at midnight who wins?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 04:33 PM
fanboy 1988 is currently offline Click here to Send fanboy 1988 a Private Message Find more posts by fanboy 1988 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

Very interesting fight. Jackie doesn't have a chance against 4th age Spawn. But any other Spawn, this would be a good match. The problem here is that Spawn isn't going to do much damage to Jackie with machine guns and I'm not sure what, if any, what the power of darkness is going to do against Spawn who's from Hell. Spawn has fought Angels and Demons. Jackie had fought characters who are more supernatural then divine.

Jackie spent a couple of days in Hell which seems like forever to him and Spawn was rulers of hell.

Spawn probably wins this regardless. The fight could last until the Sun raises. Spawn could just teleport the fight to the Sun or to Hell. Since Spawn's suit is living it would probably sense that Jackie needs darkness to use his powers, so Spawn's suit would probably shine bright and defy darkness.

The only way I see Jackie winning this is if he has a divine weapon and uses his powers on a level greater than what Spawn can imagine. If he can get the Spear of Destiny from Magdalena he might be able to pull it out.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 05:52 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which spawn?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 06:40 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanboy 1988

I really don't know much about Spawn so about the original Spawn with his original powers?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:43 AM
fanboy 1988 is currently offline Click here to Send fanboy 1988 a Private Message Find more posts by fanboy 1988 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spawn should be able to make light.....

Sig done by me.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 09:22 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
Spawn should be able to make light.....

Holy?

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 09:24 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Holy?

Prob...but I don't know Spawn too much, ask a someone who reads that title.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 09:26 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course Spawn can't make Holy light, he'll hurt himself....

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:49 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I assume that this fight takes place when Jackie is adept at using his Darkness powers right? So in this case it would be unfair to pit him against Spawn that knows little about his powers. If this is Spawn at his best though, Jackie won't last too long against him.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:20 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Well their was a cross over encounter with Spawn and the Darkness.
Not the Current Simon’s/Estacado, and it was a crappy crossover. But I guess its worth the look.

I am referring to Medieval Spawn/Witchblade

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:35 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote