KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid Vs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

Darkseid Vs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Darkseid Vs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

(please log in to view the image)

PAY ATTENTION TO DARKSEID RECOGNIZING SUPERMANS RIVALRY AND ESTABLISHING ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT SUPERMAN BEATING HIM ISNT PISS. OUT OF DARKSEIDS OWN THOUGHTS HE SEES SUPERMAN AS AN EQUAL/RIVAL.

lIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID DARKSEID IS MORE POWERFUL BUT IN TERMS OF HAND TO HAND SUPERMAN IS CLEARLY HIS EQUAL AND IMO HIS SUPERIOR.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Darkseid cs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
(please log in to view the image)

PAY ATTENTION TO DARKSEID RECOGNIZING SUPERMANS RIVALRY AND ESTABLISHING ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT SUPERMAN BEATING HIM ISNT PISS. OUT OF DARKSEIDS OWN THOUGHTS HE SEES SUPERMAN AS AN EQUAL/RIVAL.

lIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID DARKSEID IS MORE POWERFUL BUT IN TERMS OF HAND TO HAND SUPERMAN IS CLEARLY HIS EQUAL AND IMO HIS SUPERIOR.

DS says that Superman is his Physical Equal. And Orion is shown As Superman's physical Equal. All of whom are vastly physically superior to Thor/Surfer/Hulk Ect. All around Thanos lvl in strength. And This really isn't a versus thread. THERE IS NOT VALIDATION OF SUPERMAN'S VICTORIES WHEN DS HADN'T USED ANY SKILL, OR OTHER POWERS.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:45 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

month isnt up yet, leave

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:45 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurash
month isnt up yet, leave

pwned.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:47 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Darkseid cs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS says that Superman is his Physical Equal. And Orion is shown As Superman's physical Equal. All of whom are vastly physically superior to Thor/Surfer/Hulk Ect. All around Thanos lvl in strength. And This really isn't a versus thread. THERE IS NOT VALIDATION OF SUPERMAN'S VICTORIES WHEN DS HADN'T USED ANY SKILL, OR OTHER POWERS.
Yes it is. Just hush up you. Ive had to stomach this garbage from most on here while I was away always checking in to laugh my ass off.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

Re: Re: Re: Darkseid cs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

Yes it is. Just hush up you. Ive had to stomach this garbage from most on here while I was away always checking in to laugh my ass off.

month isnt up yet, leave

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:49 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Darkseid cs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

No the fact remains that Darkseid has been physically raped by Superman while Orion hasnt been beaten one time. Reason is becuz Darkseid has overall more powers but isnt up to a flat out brawl with Superman like Orion seems to revel in. I love it when what I have always said is nor proven.

NO LONGER CAN ANYONE SAY ITS PISS WHEN SUPERMAN BEATS DARKSEID BECUZ DARKSEID JUST ADMITTED IT.

MY THANKSTO JIM STARLIN.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Not a vs thread. This should go in the comics section not the Vs Forum.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not a vs thread. This should go in the comics section not the Vs Forum.
It is a versus thread, Superman vs Darkseid in terms of a physical brawl.

I say Superman wins here becuz physically he is just more than Darkseid can handle without his omega effect.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:52 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Darkseid cs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

What garbage? I just pwned you. ANd I could do it over and over. Since Orion is shown as superman's equal, and DS just pwned ORion with a wave of his hand, How in the hell do you think superman would do seeing as him and Orion are equals?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:53 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Wha'd he say?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:53 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

I say Superman wins here becuz physically he is just more than Darkseid can handle without his omega effect.

month isnt up yet, leave

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:54 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

UM, We know DS has been powered Down. He just got his full power back. So we dont know the details of said victories. We also know Superman Can't beat Orion. DS can. nuff said.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Darkseid cs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

What garbage? I just pwned you. ANd I could do it over and over. Since Orion is shown as superman's equal, and DS just pwned ORion with a wave of his hand, How in the hell do you think superman would do seeing as him and Orion are equals?
No you didnt, and just to clarify things for you, Darkseid waving his hand isnt him being physical. Thats where he is superior to Superman. Using his powers like I HAVE always said. But in terms of getting down and dirty Darkseid fails here. Thats why he does the hand gesture bullshit becuz in a long drawn out fight he cries for mercy and it isnt piss. It feels so good to have been right while Ds admitted it himself.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:56 PM
Kurash
High Warlord

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Darkseid cs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

No you didnt, and just to clarify things for you, Darkseid waving his hand isnt him being physical. Thats where he is superior to Superman. Using his powers like I HAVE always said. But in terms of getting down and dirty Darkseid fails here. Thats why he does the hand gesture bullshit becuz in a long drawn out fight he cries for mercy and it isnt piss. It feels so good to have been right while Ds admitted it himself.

month isnt up yet, leave

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

UM, We know DS has been powered Down. He just got his full power back. So we dont know the details of said victories. We also know Superman Can't beat Orion. DS can. nuff said.
Yes he can beat Orion with his powers. But when his powers fail against Superman hes fukced. Orion doesnt rely on hand gestures so when it gets physical he can hold his own for an extended period of time while it looks like Ds and his long fights with Superman that he cant.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:57 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Darkseid cs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

Quan, are you slow witted or what? YOu are saying Superman is DS superior when DS is saying Superman is his equal. YOu can't use what DS says to try and come up with your own retarded theory when in fact DS is saying they are equals. And you woudln't accept DS word that he had never lost physically before Apok now, so why would you accept him saying him and superman who's PHYSICAL might rival's my own.

Rivals can mean nearly but not quite up to par.

YOu have been pwned. Go back into a hole.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 08:59 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes he can beat Orion with his powers. But when his powers fail against Superman hes fukced. Orion doesnt rely on hand gestures so when it gets physical he can hold his own for an extended period of time while it looks like Ds and his long fights with Superman that he cant.

Fail.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 09:00 PM
Kurash
High Warlord

ugh, "his physical might rivals my own"

Rivals . . . lets look up that word in the dictionary . . . "almost equal to another in a particular aspect"

key word is almost

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 09:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Darkseid cs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

Quan, are you slow witted or what? YOu are saying Superman is DS superior when DS is saying Superman is his equal. YOu can't use what DS says to try and come up with your own retarded theory when in fact DS is saying they are equals. And you woudln't accept DS word that he had never lost physically before Apok now, so why would you accept him saying him and superman who's PHYSICAL might rival's my own.

Rivals can mean nearly but not quite up to par.

YOu have been pwned. Go back into a hole.
Yes I think Superman has far more feats whuile recently we dont have Darkseid beating him at all. They are in the same league here but Ds relies on his powers to much. Superman beat his head in and now everyone last one of these Ds backes can shut their mouths with its piss its stupid. I live it. My opinion is that Superman is his superior in hand to hand. Ds thinks they are equals. But I cant remember Ds beating him down like Superman has him in recent years. This opinion of mine has been the same for a while. Now you all have to change your strategy now with the piss and ciss stuff.

Quan was right all along. Whether you disagree with me or not about Superman being his superior which imo you cant disagree with Ds admitting they are equals.

wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 09:04 PM