KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America (with Captain Marvel’s power set) Vs. the Gauntlet.

Captain America (with Captain Marvel’s power set) Vs. the Gauntlet.
Started by: HandOfFate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HandOfFate

Captain America (with Captain Marvel’s power set) Vs. the Gauntlet.

Let say the mighty wizard Shazam decide to bestow the powers of Captain Marvel upon Captain America.

How well does Steve do in a gauntlet with 10 minutes of rest?

Rogue (Classic)
Ms. Marvel
Thing
Colossus
Donna Troy
Wonder Man
She-Hulk
Wonder Woman
Hulk
Thor
Superman

Last edited by HandOfFate on Nov 6th, 2007 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:49 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Wonder Woman would give him a run, but I think he'd make it as far as Thor

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:51 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

He probably clears it, or makes it to Superman.

Assuming, that is, you give Steve adequate time to get used to his powers and test their limits and what not. It's not just "Hey, steve, catch! *lightning bolt* Now, go off and fight these guys."

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:51 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

I'll give Cap two weeks of practice with the powers of Captain Marvel.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:55 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

two weeks huh.....Does he still have his shield?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:56 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

Does he really need it?confused

IMHO, he would be a real beast with the shield.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:59 PM
PRAYERRUN

if he's going too fight Thor and his Hammer, I'd say it would make it an even match if Cap had his shield.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:01 PM
HandOfFate

Okay...after his fight with She-Hulk, he get his sheild

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:24 PM
D-Block

He could clear it regulat Captain Marvel has stalemated WW and Supes so CM with CA's skill would be a beast. But Thor would be a problem with his powers.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 09:18 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He stops at Thor.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 09:33 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
He stops at Thor.

Remember Cap has CM's super speed and shield. I reckon one good hit will make Thor drop that hammer. After that, Thor could get koed pretty fast because of Cap's fighting ability and CM's strength and speed. I say this Cap definitely wins a majority (if not all) over Thor. Superman will be a super challenge. I say Cap clears it due to how WW was fighting against Superman in 'Sacrifice'. I say Cap is equal or better than WW in fighting skill but has a friggin indestructible shield to block supes attacks and maybe to attack supes with it as well (as a hand weapon and not throwing weapon though).

So Cap clears it.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:41 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol.....

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:58 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Well he learnt an alien martial art in one day. Im pretty sure within 2 weeks he would be an expert.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:06 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Where are you guys getting that Cap needs to become an expert with CM's powers? He don't need to be an expert at CM's powers to utilize his super strength, reflexes, speed, durability, wisdom, and stamina. Add this with Cap's shield and its a done deal.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:16 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Originally posted by h1a8
Where are you guys getting that Cap needs to become an expert with CM's powers? He don't need to be an expert at CM's powers to utilize his super strength, reflexes, speed, durability, wisdom, and stamina. Add this with Cap's shield and its a done deal.
i'm pretty sure he might just fly into the nearest building if he doesn't know how to fly right, and whatnot.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 01:03 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by NiñoAraña
i'm pretty sure he might just fly into the nearest building if he doesn't know how to fly right, and whatnot.

That may be where the 'Wisdom' comes in.

I'm kinda curious - if Cap was at full jobber aura shield-throwing, with his gargantuan strength boost from Shazam, what exactly could he accomplish?

He can hit escape velocity as a peak human, if his strength were increased to rival Superman's....

Could a good shield throw break Superman or Thor in half? smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 02:40 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

Originally posted by Soljer
Could a good shield throw break Superman or Thor in half? smile.

That's messed up and interesting.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:23 PM
Gecko4lif

I think he gets to wonderman

simply to many superpeople to fight

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:25 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Wonderman?

A functional retard with Captain Marvel's powers would be able to at least get to Wonder Woman.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 08:24 PM