KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Element Lad vs Odin

Element Lad vs Odin
Started by: Mr. Slippyfist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Element Lad vs Odin

They fight in Asgard.

No prep.

Who wins?

PC Lad.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Nov 26th, 2007 at 05:35 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Odeezy

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:29 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um Which version of Element Lad?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:34 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um Which version of Element Lad?
Edited. smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:35 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Edited. smile

Thanks, to my knowlege Inerton, used by firestorm against the Full Omegas reversed the attack. Element lad's people invented Inertron if I'm not mistaken. And I seem to remember The kryptonians as the only beings with specific weakness to magic. I Don't see anyway for Odin to win other than BFR. And that is if he can land the bolt to BFR element lad.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:38 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

if this is current Element Lad, Odin doesn't even work up a sweat.

If this is post-zero hour, pre-Waid Element Lad, he can go a few rounds... Odin still wins. Sames goes for his pre-zero hour self.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:39 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tjcoady
if this is current Element Lad, Odin doesn't even work up a sweat.

If this is post-zero hour, pre-Waid Element Lad, he can go a few rounds... Odin still wins. Sames goes for his pre-zero hour self.

There was a version of Element lad who was a villian. He was pretty much a galaxy lvl version of The Molecule man. Odin won't be able to beat that version with any certainty.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:41 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There was a version of Element lad who was a villian. He was pretty much a galaxy lvl version of The Molecule man. Odin won't be able to beat that version with any certainty.

Molecule Man he was not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:43 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Val
Molecule Man he was not.

He could manipulate any form of matter. He created an entire galaxy of life. He had to have some power over souls to be able to kill and bring back to life so easily. As I said, he was a GALAXY lvl version of molecule man. You missed that right?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:44 AM
HaSon

Didn't miss anything actually.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:49 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Val
Didn't miss anything actually.

Then your post about what he was not was for what purpose? Was it just for fun? For fact? It wasn't refuting anything I said. You might as well had said, Dr. Strange he was not. Since it didn't have any relevance to what I'd actually said.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:51 AM
HaSon

laughing out loud

Nevermind. I see where this conversation is going. This is probably where I start "twisting teh wordz", right?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:55 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Val
laughing out loud

Nevermind. I see where this conversation is going. This is probably where I start "twisting teh wordz", right?

No. I actually reasoned that you have nothing better to do than find a reason to say something against what I have to say. You have done it a couple of other times. You look for ANYTHING to post that could be corrective or anti-myposts. I'm over it. Don't care if you misread what I said, Twist what I say, just don't care what I say, the result has always been the same. Doesn't worsen my opinion of you or better it. Would I get mad at the Sun for setting when it's done that for a billion years? Nope.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:58 AM
HaSon

Actually it has to do with mentioning Element Lad and Molecule Man in the same sentence which is a dramatic oversell of Element Lad. Of course you added "galaxy" in there since you knew that was the case but since Element Lad didn't operate on a galactic scope, that's still a bad oversell. Almost akin to saying Luke Cage is a non flying Superman.

Then again, I'm probably just twisting words again. whistle

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:01 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Val
Actually it has to do with mentioning Element Lad and Molecule Man in the same sentence which is a dramatic oversell of Element Lad. Of course you added "galaxy" in there since you knew that was the case but since Element Lad didn't operate on a galactic scope, that's still a bad oversell. Almost akin to saying Luke Cage is a non flying Superman.

Then again, I'm probably just twisting words again. whistle

Yeah. He only was alive billions of years and created an entire galaxys worth of beings to end his boredom. The Asgardians aren't even immortal like that.

As I said, my opinion hasn't changed. The sun will still set tomorrow after it rises. I expect nothing less and nothing more.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:06 AM
HaSon

I'm not quite sure what being alive billions of years has to do with anything but ok.

What Element Lad did was roam planet to planet and fast forward it's natural evolution. How long it took was never spoken of. Nice stuff but I don't think it puts him on a level to battle Odin. smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:11 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Val
I'm not quite sure what being alive billions of years has to do with anything but ok.

What Element Lad did was roam planet to planet and fast forward it's natural evolution. How long it took was never spoken of. Nice stuff but I don't think it puts him on a level to battle Odin. smile

Actually as far as KMC goes, Odin could beat Shazam, Highfather, Nabu, and Thunder Bolt with one hand tied behind his back. So You thinking element lad not being able to battle odin is your own opinion. As of Odin's latest showings, He was seriously depowered. His silver age showings are far superior to his last known showings as far as I'm aware of. It surprises me that he doesn't suffer the same fate of not being written as he once was on thse boards as other characters do. NVM. The sun will set tomorrow. I expect nothing it to do exactly what it always does.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:15 AM
HaSon

I wasn't aware my opinion of Odin beating Element Lad was an opinion. Thanks for letting me know. smile

Can you also let me know what other threads involving Odin have to do with this one?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:17 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Val
I wasn't aware my opinion of Odin beating Element Lad was an opinion. Thanks for letting me know. smile

Can you also let me know what other threads involving Odin have to do with this one?

The sun has set on this exchange.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:19 AM
HaSon

I'll take that as a concession. smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:21 AM