KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda

Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda
Started by: SouthSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthSpawn

Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda

Does Mr. Mxy have a chance?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:15 AM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Does Mr. Mxy have a chance?

Of course. He wiped out everything and recreated it. In an instant. Wanda's was a wave of chaos. Unpredictible and not fully in her control. He wins via pinpoint accuracy of his powers. He's also got on his record, defeating the Spectre twice and even thinking of a way to beat a vastly superior being to himself.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:18 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Marvel winz diz!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:37 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Mr mxy looked like quite the punk in the latest countdown issue.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Mr mxy looked like quite the punk in the latest countdown issue.

ORLY? Becuz it was stated that mxy could NEVER be destroyed. SBP also needed mxy's power to destroy the multiverse and recreate his own. But you didnt' see any of that. Also the fact that mxy talks about mxy's uber power up, and given SMP is immune to all magical or simulated powers means what to you? Not much. becuz you are a tardre.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:34 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
ORLY? Becuz it was stated that mxy could NEVER be destroyed. SBP also needed mxy's power to destroy the multiverse and recreate his own. But you didnt' see any of that. Also the fact that mxy talks about mxy's uber power up, and given SMP is immune to all magical or simulated powers means what to you? Not much. becuz you are a tardre.
Mxy is powerful I know this but come on the guy is being tortured by Prime like some kind of lame ass villain. Imagine anyone in marvel being able to destroy anyone with a thought and imagine them getting their fingers broken and tortured. Damn Prime is awesome he made mxy run back to his dimension. Take that trickster god.

My boy Prime is kicking dc's ass right now.

Go Prime go. smile

I love him. Mxy down now whos next.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:05 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Well see how good ur boy Prime does against Sodam Yat wink

The Word

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:47 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Mxy

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:29 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Re: Re: Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda

Of course. He wiped out everything and recreated it. In an instant. Wanda's was a wave of chaos. Unpredictible and not fully in her control. He wins via pinpoint accuracy of his powers. He's also got on his record, defeating the Spectre twice and even thinking of a way to beat a vastly superior being to himself.

Actually HoM Wanda was pretty accurate the second time round. The Chaos Wave occured due to her first warp. However when she deleted the x-gene from the human genome during her second warp(At the end of HoM) not only did she remove it from Reality 616 but she removed it from all alternate timelines, she formed cracks around all realities, and she effected souls over worlds and dimensions. Wanda was perfectly aware and in control of her second warp.

Won't comment on the fight but I just wanted to point that out.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Nov 26th, 2007 at 12:48 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:42 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Mxy for the win

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:35 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Actually HoM Wanda was pretty accurate the second time round. The Chaos Wave occured due to her first warp. However when she deleted the x-gene from the human genome during her second warp(At the end of HoM) not only did she remove it from Reality 616 but she removed it from all alternate timelines, she formed cracks around all realities, and she effected souls over worlds and dimensions. Wanda was perfectly aware and in control of her second warp.

She wasn't that accurate. Not all mutants where wiped out. I guarantee if mxy wanted, all mutants every where would have been paper bag lunches if he'd wanted it so.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:39 PM
ExodusCloak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda

She wasn't that accurate. Not all mutants where wiped out. I guarantee if mxy wanted, all mutants every where would have been paper bag lunches if he'd wanted it so.

That was because of interference from Dr. Strange and Emma Frost...I don't know much about Myx and therefore I said I'm not going to comment on the fight. But to remove the x-gene from the human genome(Not just mutants but humans as well) throughout all Earth timelines is pretty damn accurate.

BTW Wasn't Myx powers being interfered with by an Alternate Reality Zatanna recently?

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Nov 26th, 2007 at 01:46 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:43 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Mr. Mxy for the win. Tortured by Prime? He was making fun of him the entire time. Balls.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:45 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda

That was because of interference from Dr. Strange and Emma Frost...I don't know much about Myx and therefore I said I'm not going to comment on the fight. But to remove the x-gene from the human genome(Not just mutants but humans as well) throughout all Earth timelines is pretty damn accurate.

BTW Wasn't Myx powers being interfered with by an Alternate Reality Zatanna recently?

Not exactly. Mxy wasn't ever even in danger. And Zatanna believe it or not is vastly more powerful than anyone wants to give her credit for. She was handling black mary with Kid gloves and still depowered her and kicked her out of her house. Besides, SMP knew that mxy was the only one who could destroy the multiverse and recreate his universe from scratch. Mxy has wiped out everything and then put it back. BFR'd a being who couldn't be destroyed and was more powerful than the entire 5th guard. I'd say he beats the all too human wanda like a step child.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:49 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Mxy is powerful I know this but come on the guy is being tortured by Prime like some kind of lame ass villain. Imagine anyone in marvel being able to destroy anyone with a thought and imagine them getting their fingers broken and tortured.
..... And HoM Wanda was momentarily 'killed' by Hawkeye's arrow.

Though the arrow did nothing in the long-term to Wanda -- by your own accord, that one instance would qualify her as a "lame ass" character... Right?

Or does it only work that way for DC characters?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 26th, 2007 at 02:27 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

As far as Prime torturing Mxy, Mxy stated that he was drunk thanks to him. Other than that it wouldn't have looked as bad as it did for Mxy.

I say Mxy can win this. He did obliterate the DC omniverse with no prob while fighting Batmite. Was that considered cannon?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:36 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sundipped
As far as Prime torturing Mxy, Mxy stated that he was drunk thanks to him. Other than that it wouldn't have looked as bad as it did for Mxy.

I say Mxy can win this. He did obliterate the DC omniverse with no prob while fighting Batmite. Was that considered cannon?

Yes

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 03:42 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Mxy is powerful I know this but come on the guy is being tortured by Prime like some kind of lame ass villain. Imagine anyone in marvel being able to destroy anyone with a thought and imagine them getting their fingers broken and tortured. Damn Prime is awesome he made mxy run back to his dimension. Take that trickster god.

My boy Prime is kicking dc's ass right now.

Go Prime go. smile

I love him. Mxy down now whos next.

It seems like you still can't comprehend comics.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 03:52 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda

thumb up Nice, EC, basically a god vs another god,

stalemate imo.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:35 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote