KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain marvel/Black adam vs Superman (competition)

Captain marvel/Black adam vs Superman (competition)
Started by: ankur29

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ankur29
ankur

Cool Captain marvel/Black adam vs Superman (competition)

The three most physically powerul beings on earth (my opinion)!

Neither is allowed to harness extra enegies(no 'EXTRA' solar radition or external magical powerups allowed) but are at full power (100%).no power sharing for Billy who is CM NOT wizard. I have known that these three are so evenly matched it's stupid , but evenly matched is thorwn around so thoughtlessly these days (think about Orion, Martian Manhunter ,WonderWoman ,Darkseid etc)

who would win in a lifting comepetion

an armwrestle

a footrace

a flight race

wrestling match

and all out fight not to the death but KO (allowed to use all powers at disposal)

& specify on what terms you chose that victor?

Also can we get some appropriate stats to CM & BA's strength & speed?
(please log in to view the image)
this is what i thought of Captain marvel's physical attributes:

and what i thought bout Superman:

...you can use these smokin'

Last edited by ankur29 on Nov 26th, 2007 at 10:30 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:27 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

They started off as physical equals and over the years Superman, supposedly, was supposed to be getting gradual power-ups which would return him to near pre-crisis levels. I'm going to give the edge to Superman. He knows the lightning trick and is fast enough to avoid it in a fight.

- Superman if the above is true.

an armwrestle
- I can think of no reason not to give this to Superman also.

a footrace
- Superman. Faster than Wonderwoman who told Flash she is blessed with the speed of Mercury.

a flight race
- Once it leaves the atmosphere, over a great enough distance it'll probably go to the Marvels since they don't need to breath do they?

wrestling match
- Marvel's. Did Superman retain anything from his lessons with Mongul?

and all out fight not to the death but KO (allowed to use all powers at disposal)
- Superman for the above.

Gods, I miss this version of the handbook!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:30 PM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lft4ded
They started off as physical equals and over the years Superman, supposedly, was supposed to be getting gradual power-ups which would return him to near pre-crisis levels. I'm going to give the edge to Superman. He knows the lightning trick and is fast enough to avoid it in a fight.

- Superman if the above is true.

an armwrestle
- I can think of no reason not to give this to Superman also.

a footrace
- Superman. Faster than Wonderwoman who told Flash she is blessed with the speed of Mercury.

a flight race
- Once it leaves the atmosphere, over a great enough distance it'll probably go to the Marvels since they don't need to breath do they?

wrestling match
- Marvel's. Did Superman retain anything from his lessons with Mongul?

- Superman for the above.

Gods, I miss this version of the handbook!

superman's power ups still have not made taht much more powerful than CM & BA , recently teh hoursemen said BA was more powerful than supes or something
& has CM speedblitzed supes enough times to show he is as fast (also he is faster than mercury as he is given teh power of zeues which increase all attributes)

but overall i am unsure

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:16 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'd say they're equals in strength, with Superman being the superior in speed.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:28 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

...Is taht ll you debators have to say ... this debate lasted dozens of pages on comixfan forums ....

guys come on CM/BA or supes?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:34 PM