KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Defenders vs the Thor Corps

The Defenders vs the Thor Corps
Started by: Old-Wizard.com

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old-Wizard.com
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Defenders vs the Thor Corps

The Hulk
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Namor

vs

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Thunderstrike (Eric Masterson)

Old-Wizard will be with you...always.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:42 PM
Old-Wizard.com is currently offline Click here to Send Old-Wizard.com a Private Message Find more posts by Old-Wizard.com Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Team 1 -- This seems a tad lop-sided, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

defenders

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:48 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old-Wizard.com
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not necessarily.

The new Thor I'd say is far more powerful than the Hulk. Beta Ray Bill has beaten Thor twice (even before he got his own hammer) so he would be a match for the SS. (Thor has beaten the Surfer).

For an idea of how powerful Bill is, pick up the Stormbreaker saga. he held his own against a herald of galactus.

Thor has also beaten Namor easily a number of times.

Thunderstrike is the weak link of the Thor corps though.

Last edited by Old-Wizard.com on Nov 26th, 2007 at 05:52 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:49 PM
Old-Wizard.com is currently offline Click here to Send Old-Wizard.com a Private Message Find more posts by Old-Wizard.com Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old-Wizard.com
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant baseline Hulk in the above comment.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:50 PM
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

You have forgotten about Dr. Strange.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:01 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

THis fight is really

Dr.Strange vs 3 thors

Strange loses

He is powerful but unless this is lusted his heart is in it... then his heart gets ripped out

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:06 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
THis fight is really

Dr.Strange vs 3 thors

Strange loses

He is powerful but unless this is lusted his heart is in it... then his heart gets ripped out

If I forgot that Namor and the Hulk have given Thor a hard fight (and beaten him, and if I forgot that the Silver Surfer is one of the core Defenders (who can take Thor himself), then I'd agree with you.

There's also the fact that Thunderstrike is not as powerful or experienced as standard Thor.

The Surfer can take out Thunderstrike, Hulk and Namor combined can take out Beta Ray Bill, and Defenders-era Strange can take out Thor.

Where's Siegfried?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:57 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Surfer vs Thor
Beta vs Strange
Hulk/Namor vs Masterson

Defenders win...

Wait... where's Dargo?

It's not a "Thor Corps" without that little pussy.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer vs Thor
Beta vs Strange
Hulk/Namor vs Masterson

Defenders win...

Wait... where's Dargo?

It's not a "Thor Corps" without that little pussy.

I always liked him. He looks so damn EXCITED to be on the cover of Thor Corps 1.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:19 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

or how about thor girl was she a member of the thor corps or perhaps add some other asguardian element to the mixture?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:30 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Defenders win.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:01 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
THis fight is really

Dr.Strange vs 3 thors

Strange loses

laughing

Defenders for the win.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:50 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old-Wizard.com
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tjcoady
If I forgot that Namor and the Hulk have given Thor a hard fight (and beaten him, and if I forgot that the Silver Surfer is one of the core Defenders (who can take Thor himself), then I'd agree with you.

There's also the fact that Thunderstrike is not as powerful or experienced as standard Thor.

The Surfer can take out Thunderstrike, Hulk and Namor combined can take out Beta Ray Bill, and Defenders-era Strange can take out Thor.

Where's Siegfried?

Honestly, I don't think Strange would be able to take out Thor. I can't see that ever happening.

Surfer can definately take out Thunderstrike though(But keep in mind, its not as easy as you think...he did take out Gladiator). Beta Ray Bill would demolish Namor. The Hulk is a wild card, but I think Thor and Bill together take him out and whatever's left of the surfer.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:40 PM
tjcoady

Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
Honestly, I don't think Strange would be able to take out Thor. I can't see that ever happening.

Surfer can definately take out Thunderstrike though(But keep in mind, its not as easy as you think...he did take out Gladiator). Beta Ray Bill would demolish Namor. The Hulk is a wild card, but I think Thor and Bill together take him out and whatever's left of the surfer.

Strange has taken out Thor.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 08:53 PM
Old-Wizard.com
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange has taken out Thor.

Not familar with that comic. Can you explain what happened? (Which Thor also btw)?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 08:55 PM
Gecko4lif

Bill would rape hulk (literally)

He was strong enough to atmosphere bfr BEFORE he got enchanted

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:12 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Not familar with that comic. Can you explain what happened? (Which Thor also btw)?

I can't find the exact comic I'm looking for- but if we're discussing the Defenders era Doctor Strange, it's a vastly different character than the current one. Have you read any old-school Defenders? Check out the Dr. Strange thread, it's fascinating.

Some examples of Strange's power relating to Asgardians:

steals Thor's hammer

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?...angethor9oa.jpg

Thor was having an incredible amount of problems dealing with one of these Frost Giants. Strange defeats all of them with a 'minor spell'

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?...hor50018dv9.jpg

oh, and here's Strange sh*t talking to Thor smile

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?...gs3p05hg6kk.jpg

there's a specific fight I'm looking for too

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:14 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I can't find the exact comic I'm looking for- but if we're discussing the Defenders era Doctor Strange, it's a vastly different character than the current one. Have you read any old-school Defenders? Check out the Dr. Strange thread, it's fascinating.

Some examples of Strange's power relating to Asgardians:

steals Thor's hammer

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?...angethor9oa.jpg

Thor was having an incredible amount of problems dealing with one of these Frost Giants. Strange defeats all of them with a 'minor spell'

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?...hor50018dv9.jpg

oh, and here's Strange sh*t talking to Thor smile

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?...gs3p05hg6kk.jpg

there's a specific fight I'm looking for too
laughing out loud
I forget where the hammer spell comes from, but it looks like Loki, or something Strange won't regularly do... or couldn't.

And the shit talking is some of the biggest overrated shit on this forum.
Strange a page earlier said that he would have gotten his ass kicked the same way Thor did. As for him handling the magic... Thor isn't a sorcerer, so I can hardly see why that's even relevant.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
laughing out loud
I forget where the hammer spell comes from, but it looks like Loki, or something Strange won't regularly do... or couldn't.

And the shit talking is some of the biggest overrated shit on this forum.
Strange a page earlier said that he would have gotten his ass kicked the same way Thor did. As for him handling the magic... Thor isn't a sorcerer, so I can hardly see why that's even relevant.

The Loki thing indicates that it's something Strange wouldn't normally do, but there is no reason at all why it would be difficult for him. He was tricked by Loki into believing Thor was an enemy.

And the shit talking thing is just for fun. I've always enjoyed Doctor Strange talking about "what the kids say." It's not meant to be conclusive proof of anything other than that Doctor Strange is a badass.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:25 PM