KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkhawk vs Carnage

Darkhawk vs Carnage
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Darkhawk vs Carnage

Darkhawk did pretty well against Venom when he was still a rookie(DH was a rookie I mean, not Venom) so how does he fair against Venom's evil offspring?

(A link to DH's new respect thread)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t471406.html

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:08 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Darkhawk vs Carnage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
Darkhawk did pretty well against Venom when he was still a rookie(DH was a rookie I mean, not Venom) so how does he fair against Venom's evil offspring?

(A link to DH's new respect thread)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t471406.html

Venom in comics and venom on the forums is much different. I mean in comics Logan had stalemated him and beaten him, but in a forum match Logan stands really no chance

same would be true for DH most likly

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:22 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Battlehammer
Venom in comics and venom on the forums is much different. I mean in comics Logan had stalemated him and beaten him, but in a forum match Logan stands really no chance

same would be true for DH most likly

Yes but the things that give Venom his biggest advantages against Wolverine aren't nearly as useful against DH. Webbing would likely be blasted through with DH's energy blast or blocked with his force shield, and Venom's speed and agility would likely be offset by DH's ability to fly(not to mention DH's own enhanced speed and reflexes). Plus given the power of DH's energy blast, I can definitely see them taking quite a toll on Venom OR Carnage(I mean the guy blasted Ultron to pieces with a single blast). Don't get me wrong, I don't think it would be a stomp by any stretch of the imagination, but I think DH could at the very least take an even split against either of them if he was serious.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:37 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

DH

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:05 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by darthgoober
Plus given the power of DH's energy blast, I can definitely see them taking quite a toll on Venom OR Carnage(I mean the guy blasted Ultron to pieces with a single blast).

Not all Ultron's are adamantium ... that one clearly wasn't.

Not saying DH isn't powerful though.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 03:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I have seen Tombstone rip his ruby or emerald from his chest

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 03:21 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote