KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » mr Mxy VS Superman Prime

mr Mxy VS Superman Prime
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

mr Mxy VS Superman Prime

okie we know Mxy gets a little beats, but do Mxy's powers and magic neccerily have to effect SMP directly?

thier both bloodlusted and full powered, Superman Prime is immune to magic but...is he immune to Mxy's powers that surely he could create indirectly attacking SMP, if his near ominpotent with what he can do with said powers, can he not bring things with his power into excistence that would destroy superman prime?

ofc no CIS or PIS

(please log in to view the image) VS (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Burning thought on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 11:12 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:08 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
B.A
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy isn't magic.

Respect Apollo Respect Black Goliatch

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:03 PM
B.A is currently offline Click here to Send B.A a Private Message Find more posts by B.A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy can beat SMP. The only reason SMP had any hold over mxy in the first place had to do with that alter zatanna. Mxy simply pulls another precrisis version of superman out to fight for him. He did something similiar when him and batmite where playing around. Or he creates his Uber doomsday being again. The only thing I've ever known that could kill mxy outright.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 06:02 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Merlyn
Order Of...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Or he creates his Uber doomsday being again. The only thing I've ever known that could kill mxy outright.
Only reason mxy's uber-dd was able to kill him, is because mxy allowed it to do so.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 08:42 PM
Merlyn is currently offline Click here to Send Merlyn a Private Message Find more posts by Merlyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Merlyn
Only reason mxy's uber-dd was able to kill him, is because mxy allowed it to do so.

But he did create it to be far more powerful than the original .

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 08:51 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Myx isn't magic. That scene made no sense in any context. Unfortunately there is no other possible interpretation of what happened especially when the authors comments make them seem to be peers erm

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 08:53 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm ime mistaken then, i thot he used some sort of magiclike super science, hmm, then why did he not easily destroy SMP when he was getting beaten on, how odd it seems to me

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 09:07 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Myx isn't magic. That scene made no sense in any context. Unfortunately there is no other possible interpretation of what happened especially when the authors comments make them seem to be peers erm

What is funny is that in the back of the book, mxy even talks about what just happens and says that to us, that his super science seems like magic.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:58 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What is funny is that in the back of the book, mxy even talks about what just happens and says that to us, that his super science seems like magic.
Then in the next issue hes scared like a little bich.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Superboy Prime beat Mxy because of Zatanna

quote:
Then in the next issue hes scared like a little bich.

Can you prove that he is scared by SBP ?

Not to mention that it's illogical since he wasn't scared by SMP during or after the fight and he was obviously toying with him.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:23 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Superboy Prime beat Mxy because of Zatanna

Can you prove that he is scared by SBP ?

Not to mention that it's illogical since he wasn't scared by SMP during or after the fight and he was obviously toying with him.
Can you prove to me he is scared of anyone else? Who is he afraid of? Who did he flee from? Name me someone else that you think he became afraid of the time he fled from Prime right after he tortured him.

I never said he didnt need Zatanna's help but that he did make Mxy his temporary bich. I have never seen the imp get abducted and tortured like that have you? Impressive for Prime to carry that out with Zatanna against her will, is it not?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:25 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Have you read the book?He was making jokes of Prime he didn't even take him seriously and in the end he said he could have turned him inside out if he wanted to......

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:27 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Estacado
Have you read the book?He was making jokes of Prime he didn't even take him seriously and in the end he said he could have turned him inside out if he wanted to......
He still booked out of there. I mean shit he heat visioned his face and broke his fingers. He said at the end that he came out the loser. I mean he even said it, do you want to see the scan?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:30 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote:
Can you prove to me he is scared of anyone else?

So you make a claim without any kind of backing and expect me to prove it wrong ? erm

quote:
ho is he afraid of? Who did he flee from? Name me someone else that you think he became afraid of the time he fled from Prime right after he tortured him.

Who he was scared of reamains to be seen. Point is nothing suggests that it was Prime and on the contrary, it's pretty obvious it was not him.

quote:
I never said he didnt need Zatanna's help but that he did make Mxy his temporary bich. I have never seen the imp get abducted and tortured like that have you? Impressive for Prime to carry that out with Zatanna against her will, is it not?

Since Mxy wasn't at his best, SMP beating him doesn't really mean much.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:58 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
So you make a claim without any kind of backing and expect me to prove it wrong ? erm

Who he was scared of reamains to be seen. Point is nothing suggests that it was Prime and on the contrary, it's pretty obvious it was not him.

Since Mxy wasn't at his best, SMP beating him doesn't really mean much.

Didn't Mxy said that if he had felt up to it he would go right back and turn the inside outside on superman prime so obviously it wasn't SMP Mxy feared.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:51 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*sighs*

If Prime was > Mxy, he wouldn't have asked the imp for his help to destroy all the Earths'.

Of course I expect some retard to reply to this post with something like, "But Mxy was teh scared bich!!"

That form of 'debate' does not cut it, however. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Galan007
*sighs*

If Prime was > Mxy, he wouldn't have asked the imp for his help to destroy all the Earths'.

Of course I expect some retard to reply to this post with something like, "But Mxy was teh scared bich!!"

ask and you shall receive stick out tongue

"But Mxy was teh scared bich!!"

and a more serious note, I agree.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:06 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

I can't see anyone on SC that mxy would be afraid of, unless his power levels are not what they are purported to be, via a retcon of sorts, or if AM is at classic levels.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:07 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Galan007
*sighs*

Not that I, personally, believe 'Prime > Mxy,' rather, just to play the devil's advocate;

There is a bit of difference between power and versatility - character A may very well be a lethal threat to character B, though B can do things A would never be capable of.

The classic example of the Surfer and Thanos comes to mind, for instance. In most portrayals, the Surfer is capable of trillions of things that are simply beyond the scope of Thanos' power - however, Thanos will beat him down every time.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 07:39 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote