KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor and Orion in a Physical Stats Match ONLY

Thor and Orion in a Physical Stats Match ONLY
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor and Orion in a Physical Stats Match ONLY

THor and ORion can use only thier natural speed, endurance and strength ect in a fight to the dEath. Who would wiN?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 07:58 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I took all the capitols out of the words that weren't supposed to be there... and I got:

Hren

If you turn that backwards, I got:

Nerh

Unscrambled:

Hern

Is this supposed to mean something?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I took all the capitols out of the words that weren't supposed to be there... and I got:

Hren

If you turn that backwards, I got:

Nerh

Unscrambled:

Hern

Is this supposed to mean something?
Quick! To the conspiracy forum! smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:05 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Speed is in Orions corner, while strength i'd say is about equal.

Endurance i'd normally say is Orions thing, with mb healing him, but natural implies no aid from outside sources, so it's either even, or an edge to Thor.

Orion is more skilled than Thor, so he gets the nod from me.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:07 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UniOmni
Speed is in Orions corner, while strength i'd say is about equal.

Endurance i'd normally say is Orions thing, with mb healing him, but natural implies no aid from outside sources, so it's either even, or an edge to Thor.

Orion is more skilled than Thor, so he gets the nod from me.

IN Thor's defense, I've never seen someone lock arms with an angry hulk for an hour. So while the Hulk's strength grows, THor must have some uber endurance to keep it up against growing strength. On the other hand, Thor's bones get broken by mid metas.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:10 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IN Thor's defense, I've never seen someone lock arms with an angry hulk for an hour. So while the Hulk's strength grows, THor must have some uber endurance to keep it up against growing strength. On the other hand, Thor's bones get broken by mid metas.

Where do you keep getting this Thor's bones broken stuff?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:11 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by SaintSmurph
Quick! To the conspiracy forum! smile
On it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=473322

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:12 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

Re: Thor and Orion in a Physical Stats Match ONLY

THor and ORion can use only thier natural speed, endurance and strength ect in a fight to the dEath. Who would wiN?

Original

THOR EN

When 9/11 conspiracy team alters it

Thor would win thanks to his ENdurance huh

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:12 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Larceny
Where do you keep getting this Thor's bones broken stuff?

ONe of Sinister's boys broke Thor's bones during the mutant massacre. All he did was drop from the cieling and broke Thor's arm.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:14 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

And Hippolyta draws blood punching Orion.

Low showings abound for both these characters.

It's not the average of either, so why bring it up?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:16 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Hippolyta draws blood punching Orion.

Low showings abound for both these characters.

It's not the average of either, so why bring it up?

Hippolyta is class one hundred easily. The guy that broke thor's arm isn't.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:18 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Hippolyta is NOT Class 100 easily.

Class 100 is another way of saying top tier.

She is not top tier, hence her needing the armor and guantlets to fill in Diana's place in OWAW, and still dying a failure.

She's a normal Amazon, ie Captain America on steroids.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:20 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

She's a normal Amazon, ie Captain America on steroids.
So... she's Captain America?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:22 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Something like it.

Hawkman in strength, i'd say.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:28 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

ONe of Sinister's boys broke Thor's bones during the mutant massacre. All he did was drop from the cieling and broke Thor's arm.

Scans?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:34 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Lock Arms with Hulk for an hour huh. That was old news The Hulk is so much more poweful now than he was then. Unless you forget what he told Colossus when he folded him. All the same I would give Thor the edge in Strength durability is about the same but martial arts would be Orion. Speed I'd call it dead even. I guess this is why they made an amalgam called Thorion.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:40 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Larceny
Scans?
laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:40 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Lock Arms with Hulk for an hour huh. That was old news The Hulk is so much more poweful now than he was then. Unless you forget what he told Colossus when he folded him. All the same I would give Thor the edge in Strength durability is about the same but martial arts would be Orion. Speed I'd call it dead even. I guess this is why they made an amalgam called Thorion.

How can unlimited strength become any more powerful than unlimited strength? confused

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:41 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
laughing out loud

Yeah, I know. sad

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:41 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Thor at the time of the mythical bone breaking routine, was cursed by Hela and needed to wear armor to keep himself from crumbling to dust. The curse made his bones brittle. If Orion had the curse, he too would need similar armor.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:43 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote