KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tenebrious/Aegis vs. Odin/Uatu/Ganthet

Tenebrious/Aegis vs. Odin/Uatu/Ganthet
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tenebrious/Aegis vs. Odin/Uatu/Ganthet

Can these two primal beings defeat three of the best Cosmics in Comics? No Crunch Manipulation

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Dec 28th, 2007 at 11:51 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 11:48 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Going with the Proimal Gods on this one

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 12:32 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

T & A

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 03:33 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

T&A reigns supreme wink.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 04:22 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

T and A win. If Aegis grabs any 1 on the teams head like she did Big G it would be devestating.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 04:27 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Tenebrous/Aegis FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:23 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK well we know that Tand A aren't as powerful as Big G on thier own. So how do they stack up to three beings who all could give big G a serious hurting before he won?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 11:21 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OK well we know that Tand A aren't as powerful as Big G on thier own. So how do they stack up to three beings who all could give big G a serious hurting before he won?

Oh you mean the watcher Uatu how's forfather was the lowest of the Proimael gods? Ore Odin how isn't comparable IMO to the watchers skyfather level, Ore Ganthet that I with all respect doubt is going to hurt Big G that much as you claim I assume you are thinking of a very Hungry Galactus since a hungry Galactus in a alternate reality oneshotted Uatu and Uatu from 616 himself stated that it would be the outcome of every conflict between them and since the 616 Galactus > All other Galactus well... Uatu isn't going to give a fed Galactus a fight neither Odin IMO, Ganthet I cannot comment on, but I doubt that he will tip the scales to much that Tenebrous and Aegis isn't bringing this one home. IMO of cause smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 11:47 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
Oh you mean the watcher Uatu how's forfather was the lowest of the Proimael gods? Ore Odin how isn't comparable IMO to the watchers skyfather level, Ore Ganthet that I with all respect doubt is going to hurt Big G that much as you claim I assume you are thinking of a very Hungry Galactus since a hungry Galactus in a alternate reality oneshotted Uatu and Uatu from 616 himself stated that it would be the outcome of every conflict between them and since the 616 Galactus > All other Galactus well... Uatu isn't going to give a fed Galactus a fight neither Odin IMO, Ganthet I cannot comment on, but I doubt that he will tip the scales to much that Tenebrous and Aegis isn't bringing this one home. IMO of cause smile

Here's a clue, in all the multiverse, there are only ONE set of Gaurdians. But there are Lanterns in other universes.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 11:52 PM
Utrigita

Here's a clue, in all the multiverse, there are only ONE set of Gaurdians. But there are Lanterns in other universes.

Okay what is that supposed to tell me nvr I doesn't as mentioned before know a lot about Ganthet ore the DC multiverse for that matter.

Also I was under the belief that a single Guardien was equal ore sligthly above/below Odin.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 11:55 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay what is that supposed to tell me nvr I doesn't as mentioned before know a lot about Ganthet ore the DC multiverse for that matter.

Also I was under the belief that a single Guardien was equal ore sligthly above/below Odin.

I believe the gaurdians are abstract lvl in power. IT was thier power that spit the burning. Thier power harnessed allowed Parallax to wipe the multiverse away and create new ones with stray thoughts. They were such a danger that the classic AM sealed them away. They are even able to harness the abstract beings of WILL and Fear with Ease it would seem. At the very least, they would be Entity level. That area between full abstract and high skyfather.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 12:08 AM
Utrigita

I believe the gaurdians are abstract lvl in power. IT was thier power that spit the burning. Thier power harnessed allowed Parallax to wipe the multiverse away and create new ones with stray thoughts. They were such a danger that the classic AM sealed them away. They are even able to harness the abstract beings of WILL and Fear with Ease it would seem. At the very least, they would be Entity level. That area between full abstract and high skyfather.

okay

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 01:00 AM
Bol Gath

Guardians are impressive indeed. And if this fight had been only Tenebrous or Aegis and not the both I'd say the good guys would win a solid majority. However when dealing with 2 "near" Galactus level beings I feel they will lose more often then not. T&A 7-8/10 IMO

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 02:03 AM
Bol Gath is currently offline Click here to Send Bol Gath a Private Message Find more posts by Bol Gath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

Ganthet is atleast entity level since he created the Blue corps.
But Uatu and Odin suck too much ass.

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 02:14 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

okay

But Ganthet still wouldn't tip the scales to much that he would bring home a win for team 2

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 11:28 AM