KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » No physical powers vs. Thread.

No physical powers vs. Thread.
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

No physical powers vs. Thread.

Ok so here we pit Characters who get a lot of credit for thier physical power and thus are over credited with thier other powers. I.E. Superman, Thanos, etc.

Pick Two guys to fight and they are deprived of thier Physical powers. No Speed, No strength, no Durability. They must use thier other powers in the fight. They can use them for shields, etc. And name the winner.

I'm going to start with the Obvious one.

Darkseid vs. Thanos

DS wins 10/10.

His powers are simply skyfather lvl when you take his durability and strength lvl out of the equation.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:18 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Thanos trained Gamora. He is a very skilled H2H fighter.
He wins this. DS sucks at H2h.

edit: didnt see that they use their other powers. Still give Thanos the majority. Smarter, better fighter, Plus DS OE hasnt been as effective as it used to.
Doubt DS could take a galactus leveling blast.

Last edited by Inhuman on Jan 6th, 2008 at 03:23 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:20 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thanos trained Gamora. He is a very skilled H2H fighter.
He wins this. DS sucks at H2h.

edit: didnt see that they use their other powers. Still give Thanos the majority. Smarter, better fighter, Plus DS OE hasnt been as effective as it used to.

You do know why the OE wasn't as effective as it used to be right? It's very well known. That means for all purposes, the OE is back at full power. Oh and if you dont' think DS is a skilled fighter, you should check his fight with Orion out. P.S. Since when did thanos get a galactus lvl blast. Can you actually post a fight. And stop holding thanos's shorts.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Right so basically the winner is the character the person prefers better.
Like always.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:24 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right so basically the winner is the character the person prefers better.
Like always.

No. It's who ever has the better use of thier other powers.

I'll do another one.

Superman vs. Thor.

Without thier physical powers, Thor beats Superman 100/10.

So easy.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:26 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Batman vs. Cap no powers

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:27 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman vs. Cap no powers

Batman. He already doesn't have any powers.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:35 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

One last note.

Lets use Galactus as an example.

-DS blasted a hungry Galactus. The result: Galactus was mostly unafected.

-Thanos blasted a well fed Galactus. The result: Big G was knocked back a good amount across the planet.

I dont care about what galactus did after these 2 events or Thanos & DS's past history vs. tougher foes. Im just using Galactus as an example because they have both confronted him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:36 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

One last note.

Lets use Galactus as an example.

-DS blasted a hungry Galactus. The result: Galactus was mostly unafected.

-Thanos blasted a well fed Galactus. The result: Big G was knocked back a good amount across the planet.

I dont care about what galactus did after these 2 events or Thanos & DS's past history vs. tougher foes. Im just using Galactus as an example because they have both confronted him.
YOu do realize that DS and Galactus have never met right? And Galactus was erasing if you are using the NON Canon Hunger. He simply willed himself back.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:42 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And Galactus was erasing if you are using the NON Canon Hunger. He simply willed himself back.

If that electric company shit is cannon then so is hunger.

And anyway you never proved that. It was total speculation on your part that he willed himself back. You even admitted it. You admitted that there is no proof of that. Are you going to keep lying about that?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:50 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy
If that electric company shit is cannon then so is hunger.

And anyway you never proved that. It was total speculation on your part that he willed himself back. You even admitted it. You admitted that there is no proof of that. Are you going to keep lying about that?

Are you dumb or what? Do not ****ing post to me anymore. Calling me a liar about artistic impression. Many others have also said that Galactus was being erased and willed himself back. YOu need to get a ****ing life. Really.

And as for the electric company, that is NOT a joint publishing venture. Sorry. marvel published the book whollly on it's own.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:52 AM
Priest

YOu do realize that DS and Galactus have never met right? And Galactus was erasing if you are using the NON Canon Hunger. He simply willed himself back.

Prove it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:54 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Are you dumb or what? Do not ****ing post to me anymore. Calling me a liar about artistic impression. Many others have also said that Galactus was being erased and willed himself back. YOu need to get a ****ing life. Really.

And as for the electric company, that is NOT a joint publishing venture. Sorry. marvel published the book whollly on it's own.

Right but even if the whole forum agreed with you there's no real evidence. Just speculation based on Galactus being drawn weird. You admitted there was no proof but you keep saying there is. That's called lying. You know there's no proof but you deny it.

It was done with permision from the Electric company.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:55 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
Prove it.

No, you prove that it wasn't working. How's that.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:59 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy
Right but even if the whole forum agreed with you there's no real evidence. Just speculation based on Galactus being drawn weird. You admitted there was no proof but you keep saying there is. That's called lying. You know there's no proof but you deny it.

It was done with permision from the Electric company.

Um, If Galactus is standing there, then we see him no more, but we do see the usual omega effect lines where he should be, then what the **** does that tell you?

And done with permission means only that. Unless it was jointly published, it is solely the property of marvel. Thus it is canon.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 04:00 AM
Priest

No, you prove that it wasn't working. How's that.

what the **** kind of statement is that?
There is nothing on pannel that stated that Galactus "willed himself back".. Stop making up shit no expression

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 04:08 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
what the **** kind of statement is that?
There is nothing on pannel that stated that Galactus "willed himself back".. Stop making up shit no expression

Yeah there is. IT's called the art. He was there, He wasn't there. He was there again.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 04:14 AM
Iamgetting2u
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah there is. IT's called the art. He was there, He wasn't there. He was there again.

Are you ever not on here?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 04:15 AM
Iamgetting2u is currently offline Click here to Send Iamgetting2u a Private Message Find more posts by Iamgetting2u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Iamgetting2u
Are you ever not on here?

No. My cell phone let's me be on when ever I feel like it. LMAO.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 04:17 AM
Priest

He never got erased. Hell the Silver Surfer survived it.
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dg41ap3.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dg42ch3.jpg
Now where does it say or imply that Galactus willed him self from being erased?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 04:18 AM