KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs wwh.

Superman vs wwh.
Started by: vlaaad12345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vlaaad12345

Superman vs wwh.

Current superman using his powers like he did in OWAW(speedblitzing,heat vision,freeze breathe the whole works)against wwh.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:51 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

WWH dies.

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 09:17 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

nuf sed

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 11:05 AM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
WWH dies.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:43 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

WWH loses due to Superman's speed, versatility, and BFR.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:55 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH loses due to Superman's speed, versatility, and BFR.

Hmm I thought you said Hulk could cope with Supermans speed? This has been done hasnt it?

Anyway you mentoned BFR and versatility as well so I guess thats the answer.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:58 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alfheim
Hmm I thought you said Hulk could cope with Supermans speed? This has been done hasnt it?

Anyway you mentoned BFR and versatility as well so I guess thats the answer.

If BFR was out, and Superman was fighting WWH close quarters, then yes WWH could cope with his speed and take a majority.

This fight isn't under those conditions.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:02 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

If BFR was out, and Superman was fighting WWH close quarters, then yes WWH could cope with his speed and take a majority.

This fight isn't under those conditions.

Yeah I was gonna say. I was thinking about some of your eveidence to say that HUlk can cope with supes speed.

Theres the example of him moving his hand at high speed, that could be an example that could indicate this, but on hindisght eventhough he has fought characters with faster than light speed, they dont alwyas fight at that speed eg Glad fought but on one ocassion dindt use his speed and lost.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:09 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah I was gonna say. I was thinking about some of your eveidence to say that HUlk can cope with supes speed.

Theres the example of him moving his hand at high speed, that could be an example that could indicate this, but on hindisght eventhough he has fought characters with faster than light speed, they dont alwyas fight at that speed eg Glad fought but on one ocassion dindt use his speed and lost.

Glads did use his speed to drag Hulk into outer space so that Gladiator would have the advantage, but Hulk thunderclapped his ears, causing them both to fall to the ground where the battle resumed. Gladiator has been shown on-panel to use his speed during his fights when he was attempting to hit the illusion of Reed Richards - you see Gladiator through innumerable punches in the air.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 03:08 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

WWH dies.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 03:26 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Glads did use his speed to drag Hulk into outer space so that Gladiator would have the advantage, but Hulk thunderclapped his ears, causing them both to fall to the ground where the battle resumed.

Yeah but to be fair its not the same as actually speedblitzing him with punches. We know Hulk is fast and coule react to being dragged into outer space but it seem speed blitzing punches might be alot harder. IMO.

Gladiator has been shown on-panel to use his speed during his fights when he was attempting to hit the illusion of Reed Richards - you see Gladiator through innumerable punches in the air.

Yes but he doesnt do it all the time. Yes thats an example where he did do it , it seems in some fights he simply doesnt, so to assume he does it everytime seems not be fair.

By the way im not trying to be a pain. I was just thinking other some of your arguments and would like to be inclined that Hulk can cope with speed but not neccesairly because he has fought Glads. For example it could be argued when Hulk fought Sentrey, Sentry was not punching at full speed..but there is one particular incident where Sentry flys at him and Hulk manages to punch him. Dont know what speed he was going at but Sentry must have been going pretty fast.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 03:55 PM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

WWH takes this just as he did easily vs Sentry and Glads. Else you have a Stalemate if Superman flees the fight.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 04:03 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by horrorwolf
WWH takes this just as he did easily vs Sentry and Glads. Else you have a Stalemate if Superman flees the fight.

Sentry is no Superman. He is a sham.

And, even as a sham, while talking and pontificating, Sentry was beating the Hulk, had him on his knees until his pals saved him. Sentry did nothing but go punch for punch with WWH while he talked.

WWH did nothing special. Oh, he did bleed more than ANY other incarnation of Hulk. That's true.

Gladiator has Superman-powers, but he is a terrible fighter, and should not be confused with Superman at all.

Supes ftw.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 06:56 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator has superman-like powers.

His strength, combat speed, reflexes, durability and vision isn't comparable to Superman's.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:13 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Originally posted by Horrificus
Sentry is no Superman. He is a sham.

And, even as a sham, while talking and pontificating, Sentry was beating the Hulk, had him on his knees until his pals saved him. Sentry did nothing but go punch for punch with WWH while he talked.

WWH did nothing special. Oh, he did bleed more than ANY other incarnation of Hulk. That's true.

Gladiator has Superman-powers, but he is a terrible fighter, and should not be confused with Superman at all.

Supes ftw.

Your claim for a relatively new character like Sentry being a sham is your opinon. He lacks feats....even Gladiator has more feats.

Sentry still isn't even fully aware of all of his own abilities yet.

Just because Hulk has High Durability and Insane Healing doesnt mean he doesn't bleed.
for the record, Superman has lost gallons of blood himself...Whats your point?

Going toe to toe ALONE with WWHulk...is a deathwish.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:15 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Re: Superman vs wwh.

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Current superman using his powers like he did in OWAW(speedblitzing,heat vision,freeze breathe the whole works)against wwh.
laughing out loud

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:16 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by horrorwolf
Your claim for a relatively new character like Sentry being a sham is your opinon. He lacks feats....even Gladiator has more feats.

Sentry still isn't even fully aware of all of his own abilities yet.

Just because Hulk has High Durability and Insane Healing doesnt mean he doesn't bleed.
for the record, Superman has lost gallons of blood himself...Whats your point?

Going toe to toe ALONE with WWHulk...is a deathwish.

Oh, really?
Wrong. big grin
Sentry is aware enough to constantly blather about the power of a "million exploding suns". Excuse me. I farted.
I am not using opinion. I am looking at the panels.
You obviously don't understand the concept of "Durability". It has nothing to do with healing. It means resistance to initial damage.
For instance, if you were to go through ALL Marvel books, and add up times that Wonder Man has bled, with the times that Hulk has bled, you would see a case for the fact that Wonder Man is more durable.

If you did the same for Superman and WWH, you would see that it was EXTREMELY easy to hurt WWH compared to Supes.

THAT is an important factor when gaging this match, because Superman can do a lot of damage before WWH can heal.

I am not a Superman fanboy, I am just stating facts.

WWH is nothing buy hype.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:38 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Oh, really?
Wrong. big grin
Sentry is aware enough to constantly blather about the power of a "million exploding suns". Excuse me. I farted.
You obviously don't understand the concept of "Durability". It has nothing to do with healing. It means resistance to initial damage.
For instance, if you were to go through ALL Marvel books, and add up times that Wonder Man has bled, with the times that Hulk has bled, you would see a case for the fact that Wonder Man is more durable.

If you did the same for Superman and WWH, you would see that it was EXTREMELY easy to hurt WWH compared to Supes.

THAT is an important factor when gaging this match, because Superman can do a lot of damage before WWH can heal.

WWH is nothing buy hype.

uh..ok....Back to what I said, Superman has far more feats than Glad and Sentry combined, Sentry being the newest of the 3....and having the least developed and established powerset.

Superman can do a lot of damage very fast, but at the expense of his own endurance...and Hulk will deal some of his own at that range....all the while actually getting stronger and more powerful. confused

...And again, the fact that comic characters of this level bleed has no relevance to anything discussed here. So what Hulk bleeds, Superman Bleeds, etc. Wolverine has shed enough blood to keep Drac happy for months, yet his bleeding has 0 relevance to his durability, fighting ability, or damage potential. Again...whats your point?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:44 PM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, really?
Wrong. big grin

WWH is nothing buy hype.

Durability also has to do with the knockout factor. Meaning how much damage does it actually take to put a character down.

In Hulk's case, his knockout factor is much higher than his bleed factor. Sure the Thing can give him a bloody lip, but can he knock him out? Hell no. Same thing goes for Dr. Strange / Zom, he was blowing a hole through Hulk's midsection but Hulk healed it back in a couple pages. Sentry was blowing a hole through Hulk's shoulder with his energy projections (which everybody underplays during their fight) and Hulk healed it within a panel or two at most.

There was no single entity on Marvel Earth that was able to knock out WWH during the WWH saga, with the exception of after Hulk had mutated back to his old Grey Hulk phase.

So just because Hulk gets a bloody nose, doesn't mean squat. The Marvel writers do that to make it look like the characters had a chance. If Superman gets hurt internally, it will take him much longer to heal those injuries than the Hulk. Unless Superman can outright kill or knockout the Hulk the only thing he's going to do is make him madder and more strong. If Superman doesn't get the KO over with quickly the fight will swing inevitably into the favor of the Hulk's.

Due to Superman's long ranged attacks, speed, and BFR capabilities, is the only reason Superman would win a majority in this fight.

Put them both up close with limited room to operate and Superman would get devastated.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:46 PM
rico777

WWH dies.

yes

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:46 PM
rico777 is currently offline Click here to Send rico777 a Private Message Find more posts by rico777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote