KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daken versus Captain America

Daken versus Captain America
Started by: Master-Borg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Daken versus Captain America

(please log in to view the image) vs (please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:00 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

no enough evidence about daken and it seems as if he beening ignored as actaully happening. For good reason to it weas a shitty idea.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:02 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no enough evidence about daken and it seems as if he beening ignored as actaully happening. For good reason to it weas a shitty idea.

how is he being ignored?

also, going by the showings he has been, how would you think he fares against Cap?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:04 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Master-Borg
how is he being ignored?

also, going by the showings he has been, how would you think he fares against Cap?

well they never even finished the arc on him and have not even mention him since lol.

Can't judge since we can't tell if Logan was holding back or not. He never really faced any one going full out and every thing else on him was word of mouth. There simply not enough info on him

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:06 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

well they never even finished the arc on him and have not even mention him since lol.

It's the Wild Child effect.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:14 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

lol

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:16 AM
-K-M-

lol

Kinda funny as the last time we saw Daken is the last issue we see Wild Child as well.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:18 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

? wild child was in that issue? Are you sure because I don't even think wild child made a single apearance in origins.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:21 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

also wild child made in apearance well after the last time we saw daken.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:21 AM
-K-M-

? wild child was in that issue? Are you sure because I don't even think wild child made a single apearance in origins.

Yeppers he made only one brief apperance [Origins #15] as he was telling the bald guy to torture Daken

1. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/...ins_015_004.jpg
2. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/...ins_015_017.jpg

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:24 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

dam forgot about that. however wild child made an apearances after that in the one shot were Logan is in a pit.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:26 AM
-K-M-

dam forgot about that. however wild child made an apearances after that in the one shot were Logan is in a pit.

In a pit? Don't recall that, know the issue? as I may have it but might be having a brain fart.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:27 AM
Starscream M

remember how you claimed I lied about reading wolverine comics just because I forgot some details? wink

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:28 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Master-Borg
remember how you claimed I lied about reading wolverine comics just because I forgot some details? wink

you dident forgett little details yopu forgott about huge events in the arcs and major villains. what I forgott was the apearances if a non factor in the end of a very shitty arc.

what you were unable to recall was a major villain of the arc ( which you never read by the way)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:44 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by King_Mungi
In a pit? Don't recall that, know the issue? as I may have it but might be having a brain fart.

dam not on me it was one were Logan keeps getting machine gun in a pit for weeks straight lol

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:45 AM
-K-M-

dam not on me it was one were Logan keeps getting machine gun in a pit for weeks straight lol

How recent was it? I know Wild Child threw a grenade and made Wolverine fall into a pit during a WW2 flashback.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:46 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

it was the issue before the arc were Logan was killed if not mistaken

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 01:12 AM
Ize19

It's Issue 56, and Battlehammer's right, it is the issue just before the Death of Logan arc.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 04:12 AM
Ize19 is currently offline Click here to Send Ize19 a Private Message Find more posts by Ize19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Ize19
It's Issue 56, and Battlehammer's right, it is the issue just before the Death of Logan arc.

Meaning that Capt is incorrect - Mungi said origins.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 04:24 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ize19

Originally posted by Soljer
Meaning that Capt is incorrect - Mungi said origins.

From what I could tell, Mungi was talking about their last appearances in general, and simply was under the impression that Wild Child's origin appearance was his last one. If that's not the case, then it really doesn't matter: I was merely saying that Capt was right about when the Pit story took place, not about the overall argument.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 04:56 AM
Ize19 is currently offline Click here to Send Ize19 a Private Message Find more posts by Ize19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote