KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Doomsday

Thor vs Doomsday
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Thor vs Doomsday

In a fight to the death, can Thor defeat Doomsday? No holds barred, no CIS/PIS. Doomsday fights to the best of his ability, and Thor does as well.

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 04:38 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

This is Death of Superman Doomsday.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 04:38 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thor.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 04:39 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thor

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 04:42 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Thor would barely be able to lay a finger on DD, who is infinitely faster in both reflexes and movement speed than Thor

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 04:46 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Thor would barely be able to lay a finger on DD, who is infinitely faster in both reflexes and movement speed than Thor
What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 04:48 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I feel like DD would take this in an epic fight. For all of his versatility, Thor's not as good in a straight-up brawl as Supes.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 04:50 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I feel like DD would take this in an epic fight. For all of his versatility, Thor's not as good in a straight-up brawl as Supes.
Thor's actually an amazing brawler... plus, IMO, he hits harder than Supes by a bit... and DOS Supes pre-powerup 'stalemated' Doomsday.
He just doesn't have the reflexes of Supes, or the speed. erm
And I say this because this is the last thing I contributed to his respect thread, but he was smashing Perrikus's armor with hammer shots. Perrikus is like a skyfather level.

Plus, always have to add this...
Thor fights better when he's not holding back. Better skills, more powerful attacks, etc.

And in his latest showing... he was stalemating Destroyer, and took his disintegrating beam to no ill effects.

I can't see Thor losing against this Doomsday. erm

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 04:59 AM
Badabing
Karen

I'm picking DD for now. Thor slapped around Stark pretty well and swatted him away with ease. Thor also shrugged of Stark's blast with no damage and Destroyer's blast with damage to his mail but not much to him. I'll still need to see Thor whack around some high end heralds to give him a win.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 05:04 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Badabing
I'm picking DD for now. Thor slapped around Stark pretty well and swatted him away with ease. Thor also shrugged of Stark's blast with no damage and Destroyer's blast with damage to his mail but not much to him. I'll still need to see Thor whack around some high end heralds to give him a win.

My sentiments as well. Sentry might make a good whipping boy, mainly since no one else worthy of Thor is on Earth at the moment.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 05:23 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

This version of DD would go down. Rex would make for a better fight.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 06:03 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

DOS DD is very weak ya know.

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 06:37 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

thor ftw

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:46 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I reckon DD would take the win

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:49 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LittleMac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finally CS you make a good thread.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:54 AM
LittleMac is currently offline Click here to Send LittleMac a Private Message Find more posts by LittleMac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

DoomsDay all the way. I just don't see a way for Thor to beat him with anything. The lightning would probably seem useless. So DD.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 12:16 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LittleMac
Restricted

Account Restricted

How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

[Edit.]

Last edited by Storm on Jan 13th, 2008 at 01:06 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 12:16 PM
LittleMac is currently offline Click here to Send LittleMac a Private Message Find more posts by LittleMac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

DD ftw.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 03:51 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Thor

Death of Superman Doomsday wasn't something to right home about in power. Heck in general on non holding back Thor could have possibly beat both Superman and Doomsday power wise in that fight.

Yes I said it Power lines Koed Superman of that Era no expression

Anyways Thor could just you know BFR Doomsday into space.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 03:55 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Thor.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 03:56 PM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote