KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Woverine VS. Punisher VS. Conan VS. Hulk VS. Lobo...Who's killed the most people?

Who's racked up the highest body count kills?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine 0 0%
The Punisher 2 28.57%
Conan the Barbarian 0 0%
The Incredible Hulk 0 0%
Lobo 5 71.43%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Woverine VS. Punisher VS. Conan VS. Hulk VS. Lobo...Who's killed the most people?
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Shocked Woverine VS. Punisher VS. Conan VS. Hulk VS. Lobo...Who's killed the most people?

Ok...don't think this has been done before, and thought this would make for a very interesting topic. Who out of the following has killed the most people? I'm talkin' innocent and the not-so-innocent... Out of their entire lives, who's racked up the highest body count total so far? Ok, our contenders are :

Wolverine

The Punisher

Conan the Barbarian

The Incredible Hulk

Lobo

So, which one of our "heroes" have taken more lives than the others?

How would you put these five in order from the most to the least as far as total body count???

Ok................D I S C U S S

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Jan 26th, 2008 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 07:13 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Lobo

Wolverine
Punisher
Conan
Hulk

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 07:16 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I dont think there are too many here that have killed innocent people. But if anyone did and the numbers shouldnt be too high. Of total slayings, id go with the Punisher.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 07:22 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont think there are too many here that have killed innocent people. But if anyone did and the numbers shouldnt be too high. Of total slayings, id go with the Punisher.
Remember Lobo took out his whole species. laughing

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 07:24 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by jrodslam

I'd say the Hulk is indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent people throughout his entire life. All the times he's rampaged through a city on a wild tantrum going berserk, all the buildings and property he's destroyed, I'd say his death count is up in the hundreds easily...where he was knowingly responsible of them or not, he's still responsible for their deaths.

What do the rest of you think?

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 07:26 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Originally posted by iceman24567
Lobo

Wolverine
Punisher
Conan
Hulk

Right, except Conan has had far more fodder than Punisher has. If you switch these two it would be correct.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 07:33 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I'd say the Hulk is indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent people throughout his entire life. All the times he's rampaged through a city on a wild tantrum going berserk, all the buildings and property he's destroyed, I'd say his death count is up in the hundreds easily...where he was knowingly responsible of them or not, he's still responsible for their deaths.

What do the rest of you think?
I still go with my list Lobo pwns via genocide.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 07:33 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by iceman24567
Remember Lobo took out his whole species. laughing
He also got another planet to kill themselves while he was the king of it.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 07:35 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Lobo is first no doubt
Logan being as old as he is I'd probably put him second.
Punisher third.
Hulk would easily be last.

As for Conan...I don't know where to place him since I haven't read anything with him in it. Though I'll take a stab and put him even with Punisher as a guess.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 02:59 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Hulk never killed anyone! lol

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:14 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Lobo
Wolverine
Conan
Punisher
Hulk

Kind of funny how the most powerful character has killed the least.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:36 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by tkitna
Lobo
Wolverine
Conan
Punisher
Hulk

Kind of funny how the most powerful character has killed the least.
Lobo's killed tons of people... confused

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:37 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Lobo's killed tons of people... confused

That was a pretty good one. smokin'

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:41 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

That was a pretty good one. smokin'
One of those "funny cause it's true" moments?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:42 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
One of those "funny cause it's true" moments?

I forgot, he's a DC character. What could I have been thinking? I'll try better next time.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:49 AM
Smurph
------

I forgot, he's a DC character. What could I have been thinking? I'll try better next time.
Should I have used a smilie?

Yeah, that's me. DC biased to the max...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:50 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

You better.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

You better.

Your cavity searching username and Sagat avatar will not intimidate me dammit!

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:56 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Your cavity searching username and Sagat avatar will not intimidate me dammit!
I'm sure you know in your heart you already lost.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:59 AM
tkitna

I'm sure you know in your heart you already lost.

Never. If anything, it would only be a minor setback. The Blue Diamond would be victorious.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 04:10 AM