KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs. Sentry and World War Hulk

Silver Surfer vs. Sentry and World War Hulk
Started by: Soljer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soljer
Beware my Power

Silver Surfer vs. Sentry and World War Hulk

How goes it?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:42 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

Re: Silver Surfer vs. Sentry and World War Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
How goes it?

Marvel hierarchy:

1)WWH (His power is off charts; Pak said he is above The Sentry, Superman and Thor with Odin's power)
2)Sentry (#1 most powerful guy around from wwh#1)
3)Black Bolt (#2 most powerful being around from wwh#1)

I guess #4 position is among Silver Surfer, Nova and current Thor.

Both of them wins 9/10.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:45 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Re: Silver Surfer vs. Sentry and World War Hulk

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Marvel hierarchy:

WWH (His power is off charts; Pak said he is above The Sentry, Superman and Thor with Odin's power)
Sentry (#1 most powerful guy around from wwh#2)
Black Bolt (#2 most powerful being around from wwh#1)

Both of them wins 9/10.
If Pak really said that, then he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Short story: Disagree with your hierarchy. A lot.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:47 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

He can beat them both. Surfer 8/10.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:48 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

Re: Re: Re: Silver Surfer vs. Sentry and World War Hulk

Originally posted by Acrosurge
If Pak really said that, then he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Short story: Disagree with your hierarchy. A lot.

http://www.pakbuzz.com/ptc-submission.shtml

AGdAV: Second, in the last moments, when Hulk released his real fury, causing massive destruction and blowing energy from his body, who could stop it? I meant, what heroes could stop it? Superman, maybe?

Greg Pak: With all due respect to the Distinguished Competition, I don't think even Superman would stand a chance. In the end, only the Hulk himself could provide the opening that Iron Man needed to end the madness.

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/colum...ails.php?id=782

MZ: Since Thor has the Odinforce and is more powerful than his father, is he stronger than the Green Scar?

GP: All I can say is that if I were Thor, I wouldn’t have wanted to be in the Sentry’s place during the climactic battle in “World War Hulk” #5.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:50 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Marvel hierarchy:

1)WWH (His power is off charts; Pak said he is above The Sentry, Superman and Thor with Odin's power)

Both of them wins 9/10.

Stop failing.

Bankai.

Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

Re: Re: Re: Silver Surfer vs. Sentry and World War Hulk

Originally posted by Acrosurge

Short story: Disagree with your hierarchy. A lot. [/B]

It's official, you can't disagree with official hierarchy.

Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Surfer gets dominated.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:51 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

Originally posted by Estacado
Stop failing.

It's from wwh, i did not write it.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:51 PM
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

But you messed up the context.

Those were the hierarchy for Earth based beings.

The inhumans were Earth based and some still consider them Earth based even with the whole moon thing hence (IIRC Spiderman's assertion of)

Sentry 1
Black Bolt 2

Thor and the Eternals were off the radar atm and Surfer and Nova were out saving the Universe

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:53 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Against classic Hulk, Surfer wins in a stomp. Against WWH Surfer would have severe trouble, and at bare minimum would be a close battle. We saw that Hulk's strength increased enough on Planet Hulk to literally knock the Surfer out, something which in the past he has had extreme trouble doing.

Sentry punked Terrax, a fellow herald of Sufer, casually breaking his axe and crushing his fist without even unleashing a portion of his full power. Sentry alone would be a very close match for Surfer, potentially the fight could go either way.

Now combine both Sentry and WWHulk against Surfer? It's a pretty hefty margin of victory for the team.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:53 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Re: Re: Re: Re: Silver Surfer vs. Sentry and World War Hulk

http://www.pakbuzz.com/ptc-submission.shtml

AGdAV: Second, in the last moments, when Hulk released his real fury, causing massive destruction and blowing energy from his body, who could stop it? I meant, what heroes could stop it? Superman, maybe?

Greg Pak: With all due respect to the Distinguished Competition, I don't think even Superman would stand a chance. In the end, only the Hulk himself could provide the opening that Iron Man needed to end the madness.

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/colum...ails.php?id=782

MZ: Since Thor has the Odinforce and is more powerful than his father, is he stronger than the Green Scar?

GP: All I can say is that if I were Thor, I wouldn’t have wanted to be in the Sentry’s place during the climactic battle in “World War Hulk” #5.
Meh nice way to insult the "Distinguished Competition".

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:55 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Marvel hierarchy:

Both of them wins 9/10.
Your hierarchy is wrong. They werent including the Silver Surfer when the were talking about powerhouses.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Soljer
How goes it?

You got what you wanted.......

Bankai.

Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by iceman24567
He can beat them both. Surfer 8/10.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:56 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Hurry up and get banned already, Troll.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:57 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

sentry and hulk got this one in the bag. Stop teaming these two against people, its overwhelming odds that they'll lose if theyre fighting one person.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:58 PM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The team wins this all day.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

That was definitely not official (or you would have provided definitive sources), but you obviously want it to be! smile

Pak's comments regarding Odinpower Thor are a non-answer and don't make a very convincing case that WWH was actually more powerful.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 08:01 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Marvel hierarchy:

Both of them wins 9/10.
Thor was dead Surfer wasn't on Earth and Nova was off world as well....

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 08:01 PM