KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman and Superman vs Absorbing Man & World War Hulk

Wonder Woman and Superman vs Absorbing Man & World War Hulk
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Wonder Woman and Superman vs Absorbing Man & World War Hulk

Regular Wonder Woman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_woman

and

Superman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman

VERSUS

Absorbing Man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absorbing_Man

and

World War Hulk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Hulk

Scenario: Absorbing Man and World War Hulk decide to team up and smash New York City. Superman and Wonder Woman are the only two heroes available to stop them. Can Superman and Wonder Woman stop the destructive duo and save the city?

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:56 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yes and easily too.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:00 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

imo either it is destroyed by Absorbing Man & Hulk or by their clash with Supes and Wondy. only way to prevent that is quick bfrs, which I'm not so certain of.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:01 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Oh well I don't know if they can save the city. If they fight there it will get pretty ****ed up! But in a fight WW and SM defeat Team 2.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:05 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

in a fight I doubt either WW or Superman would be able to prevent the city getting totaled.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:06 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Wonder Woman outsmarts creel and Superman wtf pwns the hulk.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:07 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I'm just saying in a fight on like another planet or something. Forgot about the "save NYC" gig.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:08 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

What happens when Absorbing man touches either Diana's bracelets or lasso and his body becomes the same indestructible material?

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:10 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wonder Woman outsmarts creel and Superman wtf pwns the hulk.

lol,
Superman would beat Hulk no doubt, but a bfr is the only way though.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:10 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Evangel94
What happens when Absorbing man touches either Diana's bracelets or lasso and his body becomes the same indestructible material?
Why would Wonder Woman do that? She is fairly smart with general knowledge about Creel he isn't touching her weapons unless she allows him to.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:11 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by janus77
lol,
Superman would beat Hulk no doubt, but a bfr is the only way though.
No Superman could also Ko Hulk with his fist.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:12 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Why would Wonder Woman do that? She is fairly smart with general knowledge about Creel he isn't touching her weapons unless she allows him to.

I am not asking whether or not Wonder Woman allows it. If it does happen and Absorbing Man becomes the same material as the lasso or bracelets, is it still a close battle?

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:14 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

If general knowledge is in place per forum rules, than Diana isn't letting Creel anywhere near her weapons.

She'll just outsmart him like countless other heroes have.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:14 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

In the midst of a fight I don't see how she would keep him from doing this, unless she abandons her equipment before facing him.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:15 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I am not asking whether or not Wonder Woman allows it. If it does happen and Absorbing Man becomes the same material as the lasso or bracelets, is it still a close battle?

If he absorbs the bracelets, than Superman nor Wonder Woman have no way of physically stopping him.

The lasso is trickier because it's the physical embodiement of truth which is harnessed by the spirit of truth (Diana)

If Diana lassoes Creel who say absorbs a nearby steel girder and commands him to revert to his true (human) form, what would happen?

Becoming the lasso would be a lie since the lasso's properities isn't his true form.

Thus a conundrum is present.....

IMO, he can't absorb the lasso because transforming into a form other than his true self is in direct violation to the lasso's properities itself.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:18 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Well her lasso is breakable but I'm not sure if she could break it the tides would turn and Creel may get the upper hand.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:18 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Mindset
In the midst of a fight I don't see how she would keep him from doing this, unless she abandons her equipment before facing him.

It wouldn't be difficult. She'll simply refrain from using it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:19 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Then I am going to institute specific rules for this match.

While flying both Superman and Wonder Woman are flying towards the city, Superman says, "I've met Hulk before and he could destroy the city. I'll take him. I don't know who the other one is though."

Wonder Woman replies, "Don't worry, I'll handle that monster. It doesn't matter who he is. We have to save the city!"

To which they go on and fight their respective matches. However you could also argue that Superman and Wonder Woman fight as a team instead of individually.

Can Superman and Wonder Woman achieve these two conditions:

1) Prevent NYC from being destroyed

and

2) Defeat Both World War Hulk and Absorbing Man.

-Evangel94

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Feb 19th, 2008 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:19 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by Draco69
It wouldn't be difficult. She'll simply refrain from using it.

Yea, that's what I said.

But she would have to not have them on or it's likely he could absorb them.

In any case I doubt they save the city.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:20 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, that's what I said.

But she would have to not have them on or it's likely he could absorb them.

She's vastly faster than him.

She would be a blur to him.

He's not grabbing her equipment if she doesn't want him to.

Saving the city isn't difficult. They would BFR them anyway to a safer ground anyway as it would be in their character to do so.

The real trick is defeating them.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:21 PM