KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wufgar vs Punisher

Wufgar vs Punisher
Started by: Battlehammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Wufgar vs Punisher

fist fight.

who wins and why?

Wulgar from forgotten realms.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 04:55 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Probably Wulfgar, but he run to find a priest after that.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:03 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Frank...Wulfgar is much stronger, but Frank is a survivor and dirty fighter...I could see Frank sticking his fingers into Wulfgar's eyes to win

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:08 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Frank...Wulfgar is much stronger, but Frank is a survivor and dirty fighter...I could see Frank sticking his fingers into Wulfgar's eyes to win

Wulfgar would do the same thing.........he not beyond dirty tactics at all.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:57 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Wulfgar for the win

Barbarians in D&D can eventually hit magical creatures with their bare hands, when this fights starts...its over for frank

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 01:19 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

wulgar

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hey Young Jedi

Wulfgar FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:56 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

So all Believe that Wulfgar would be the winner of this match up.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 12:42 AM
Starscream M

I still think Frank's military training will help him overtake Wulfgar's superior physique

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 01:46 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I still think Frank's military training will help him overtake Wulfgar's superior physique

So pritty much your arguement is "Im bias and know nothing about wulfgar so I will simply say punisher wins becuases I like him and will make up some lame excuse like his military training will make him win".

please thats the most pathetic arguement.

Wulgar is a trained warrior and has seen many battles. He fought them using melee weapons..........punisher fought them with guns........

military training means squat in h2h combat when your opponet has trained and fought countless battles in melee combat.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 02:09 AM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Battlehammer
So pritty much your arguement is "Im bias and know nothing about wulfgar so I will simply say punisher wins becuases I like him and will make up some lame excuse like his military training will make him win".

please thats the most pathetic arguement.

Wulgar is a trained warrior and has seen many battles. He fought them using melee weapons..........punisher fought them with guns........

military training means squat in h2h combat when your opponet has trained and fought countless battles in melee combat.
ahem, I know Wulfgar since I read the friggin salvatore book on him.

He's basically a 7 foot barbarian.

Frank has beaten the Russian, who would kill Wulfgar in h2h fight.

Frank wins.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 02:18 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

ahem, I know Wulfgar since I read the friggin salvatore book on him.

He's basically a 7 foot barbarian.

really what was the title of the book?

Frank has beaten the Russian, who would kill Wulfgar in h2h fight.

Frank wins.

Lol did you just serously use the movie as evidence..........hahahahaha

The russian would get murder by wulfgar easily. Wulgar took a bar full of characters jsut like that russian..........

why does frank win? you have eyt to give a single valid reason.

other then using a character from the punisher movie who was a putz and get stomped all over by wulfgar.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 02:25 AM
Starscream M

really what was the title of the book?

Lol did you just serously use the movie as evidence..........hahahahaha

The russian would get murder by wulfgar easily. Wulgar took a bar full of characters jsut like that russian..........

why does frank win? you have eyt to give a single valid reason.

other then using a character from the punisher movie who was a putz and get stomped all over by wulfgar.

1. the silent blade

2. Wulfgar is not superhuman. Punisher has faced many superhumans before...ie Spiderman, Wolverine, Daredevil, Bullseye, etc and held his own. He wins.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 02:33 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

1. the silent blade

2. Wulfgar is not superhuman. Punisher has faced many superhumans before...ie Spiderman, Wolverine, Daredevil, Bullseye, etc and held his own. He wins.

The silent blade was not about wulfgar..........he was hardly even in it........

try again.

He does not verse them in pure h2h combat........nor is that even a good reason for him winning.

wulfgar has killed a dragon.

This is h2h.

Actaully wulfgar is low superhuman strength.

still waiting for why punisher beats wulfgar when wulfgar physically superior, has the same damage soaking ability and has fought countless battles.

your only come back has been.........he foughten this gy and this guy blaw blah. All of which were with weapons and none of which fight like wulfgar.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 02:52 AM
Starscream M

The silent blade was not about wulfgar..........he was hardly even in it........

try again.

He does not verse them in pure h2h combat........nor is that even a good reason for him winning.

wulfgar has killed a dragon.

This is h2h.

Actaully wulfgar is low superhuman strength.

still waiting for why punisher beats wulfgar when wulfgar physically superior, has the same damage soaking ability and has fought countless battles.

your only come back has been.........he foughten this gy and this guy blaw blah. All of which were with weapons and none of which fight like wulfgar.

the Russian is basically Wulfgar with super soldier serum...he would literally rip Wulfgar apart. Frank has defeated the Russian, and also the Mongolian, who would also beat the snot outta Wulfgar. Frank is superior fighter.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 03:00 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

the Russian is basically Wulfgar with super soldier serum...he would literally rip Wulfgar apart. Frank has defeated the Russian, and also the Mongolian, who would also beat the snot outta Wulfgar. Frank is superior fighter.

No he not. stop refferring to the movie that guy was a joke.

He beat the mongolian through use of weapons.........

again when are you going to make an actaul relevent point.

also I love how you said you read the book about wulfgar........only to prove you were lieing.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 03:04 AM
Starscream M

also I love how you said you read the book about wulfgar........only to prove you were lieing.

silent blade was about Wulfgar...apparently you havent read it

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 03:18 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

silent blade was about Wulfgar...apparently you havent read it

No the spine of the world was the book about wulfgar

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 03:22 AM
Starscream M

No the spine of the world was the book about wulfgar
whatever...I read the book like more than 5 years ago so I had to wiki it and it said silent blade was about wulfgar. anyways, I don't remember the title but I read the book specifically about wulfgar.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 04:01 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

whatever...I read the book like more than 5 years ago so I had to wiki it and it said silent blade was about wulfgar. anyways, I don't remember the title but I read the book specifically about wulfgar.

Your lieing. I know you wiki it and thats why I asked you. Just to catch you lieing again.

But you never read it. Hell I pritty sure uve stated before uve never read forgotten realms.

also who the hell reads a book that 7 books into the series?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 04:49 AM