KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Earth X Absorbing Man vs HP Doomsday

Earth X Absorbing Man vs HP Doomsday
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Earth X Absorbing Man vs HP Doomsday

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 07:46 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Bump

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 08:13 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday would be capable of turning into some kind of energy form or something that would instantly kill him.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 08:14 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
Doomsday would be capable of turning into some kind of energy form or something that would instantly kill him.

There is no such energy. AM can take on the properties of pretty much any kind of energy there is, and EX AM could turn into pretty much ANYTHING.

Anyway EX AM probably takes this due to his superior intelligence and his capacity to absorb the properties of DD himself...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 08:17 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
There is no such energy. AM can take on the properties of pretty much any kind of energy there is, and EX AM could turn into pretty much ANYTHING.

Anyway EX AM probably takes this due to his superior intelligence and his capacity to absorb the properties of DD himself...

Oh right, the intellect.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 08:23 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

he only receivedthe intellect boost after absorbing Ultron I think, or some super computer,,,he didnt start off that smart

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 08:31 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Sin I AM
he only receivedthe intellect boost after absorbing Ultron I think, or some super computer,,,he didnt start off that smart

But the intellect boost is defined EX AM(he was never even shown on panel without it) so I'm assuming he's got it for this fight...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 08:34 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I dunno then, I think DD would dtill be just too much for him to overcome....its a toss up really

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 08:37 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Earth X AM

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 08:39 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I dunno then, I think DD would dtill be just too much for him to overcome....its a toss up really

I don't really see DD as having much of a chance. With a single touch(even if it was DD hitting him) EX AM would gain DD's ability to evolve on the fly and then...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 09:03 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I don't really see DD as having much of a chance. With a single touch(even if it was DD hitting him) EX AM would gain DD's ability to evolve on the fly and then...

Yes?

And then?

Go ahead and finish the thought. I'd really like to hear what Absorbing Man could do to put Doomsday down, even after taking on the properties of Doomsday.

I mean, sure, Absorbing Man may win on points, but as far as the fight goes, even if he absorbs Doomsday's abilities, it'll stay stalemated.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 09:12 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Soljer
Yes?

And then?

Go ahead and finish the thought. I'd really like to hear what Absorbing Man could do to put Doomsday down, even after taking on the properties of Doomsday.

I mean, sure, Absorbing Man may win on points, but as far as the fight goes, even if he absorbs Doomsday's abilities, it'll stay stalemated.

DD's ability to evolve enhances AM's powers even further, then AM wins after taking on the properties of Entropy... stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 09:28 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

DD's ability to evolve enhances AM's powers even further, then AM wins after taking on the properties of Entropy... stick out tongue

And where'd he find those in a neutral arena settng?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 09:44 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

At best its a stalemate, unless AM tranforms into the arena itself and bfr DD

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 09:48 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Soljer
And where'd he find those in a neutral arena settng?

EX AM wouldn't have to find them...

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?...ersexx30up0.jpg

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 09:48 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

EX AM wouldn't have to find them...

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?...ersexx30up0.jpg

He still can't become something he's never become or contacted before. I think you're misreading what Loki means.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 09:57 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He still can't become something he's never become or contacted before. I think you're misreading what Loki means.

He took on the properties of a math equation before. How could he have touched that?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 09:59 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

He took on the properties of a math equation before. How could he have touched that?

To counter the chaos magic right? Wasn't it used on him first?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
To counter the chaos magic right? Wasn't it used on him first?

I don't think so but there's no real way of knowing because it was never actually shown, but I guess you could be right. But even if you are, it means that AM already has control over Chaos Magic to a significant degree(since he countered Wanda), so there's a decent chance that a space/time rip would "just happen" to appear in the midst of battle and transport DD to the end of time wink .

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 8th, 2008 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:09 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I don't think so but there's no real way of knowing because it was never actually shown, but I guess you could be right. But even if you are, it means that AM already has control over Chaos Magic to a significant degree(since he countered Wanda), so there's a decent chance that a space/time rip would "just happen" to appear in the midst of battle and transport DD to the end of time wink .

laughing out loud

I haven't read EarthX in a while. Which issues were Creel's changes covered in?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:19 PM