KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Frank kills the DCU (for real)

Frank kills the DCU (for real)
Started by: Phantom Zone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Miffed Frank kills the DCU (for real)

Frank Castle vs DCU. Frank Castle gets a GL ring and is taught for 100 years by an experienced (not the very best but a good GL) Green Lantern. He then gets taught by Big G on the construction and maintenance of the punisher robots, Frank then becomes an expert specfically in this area. Frank Castle is then given 10 Punisher robots and GL ring recharger

Frank gets a map of the DCU, the map only gives basic information. He is teleporeted to an isolated area of the DCU (some car factory in the desert) and has two years to construct a plan to conquer the DCU.

DCU is informed 1 day before Frank attacks. Frank has been told if he suceeds he gets his family back.

P.S. Robots are immune to defeat via matter manipluation, or trapster substance in internal circuirty.

P.P.S Assume Frank cant be detected in his base of operation but you have to determine wether Frank can stop himself from being detected while he gathers prep or resources.

Last edited by Deadline on Mar 10th, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:53 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

This exact same thread has been made before, hasn't it?

Word for word.

No, my bad...last time you just made him find Apokolips no expression

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:01 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
This exact same thread has been made before, hasn't it?

Word for word.

Well for starters he has a GL ring recharger and his base of operation is specified. In this thread we dont assume that he will be undetected before he finishes his prep.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:03 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Frank dies a miserable death.

While a singular GL can be considered a (possible) planet buster , a single Gl with Ten robots versus Thousands of Metas, OTHER Gl's , Daxamites, Anti Monitor etc.

Frank will be reduced to atoms and his 'armada' recycled into coke cans.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:08 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by grey fox
Frank dies a miserable death.

While a singular GL can be considered a (possible) planet buster , a single Gl with Ten robots versus Thousands of Metas, OTHER Gl's , Daxamites, Anti Monitor etc.

Frank will be reduced to atoms and his 'armada' recycled into coke cans.

Sorry its vs DC earth......you know when Frank killed the MU it was just earth and not the actual universe. erm

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:10 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Sorry its vs DC earth......you know when Frank killed the MU it was just earth and not the actual universe. erm

The same still applies. SBP Frank 'aint.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:13 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

The same still applies. SBP Frank 'aint.

Bro he has 100years of training. Frank has one of the strongest willpowers in the MU, that will make him a very powerful GL I dont think sub-skyfather level is absurd. 1 Punisher robot is capable of stomping 1 high herald character. He can even use the ring to replicate more of them........

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Frank Castle vs DCU. Frank Castle gets a GL ring and is taught for 100 years by an experienced (not the very best but a good GL) Green Lantern. He then gets taught by Big G on the construction and maintenance of the punisher robots, Frank then becomes an expert specfically in this area. Frank Castle is then given 10 Punisher robots and GL ring recharger

Frank gets a map of the DCU, the map only gives basic information. He is teleporeted to an isolated area of the DCU (some car factory in the desert) and has two years to construct a plan to conquer the DCU.

DCU is informed 1 day before Frank attacks. Frank has been told if he suceeds he gets his family back.

P.S. Robots are immune to defeat via matter manipluation, or trapster substance in internal circuirty.

P.P.S Assume Frank cant be detected in his base of operation but you have to determine wether Frank can stop himself from being detected while he gathers prep or resources.

dc gets a day's prep?

while i'm not even sure frank could wield the ring effectively (ollie's will, like frank's might be considered cynical), even if he could, he isn't going to beat most of dc when they know he's coming...

jla (the current one) ftw imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 03:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bro he has 100years of training. Frank has one of the strongest willpowers in the MU, that will make him a very powerful GL I dont think sub-skyfather level is absurd. 1 Punisher robot is capable of stomping 1 high herald character. He can even use the ring to replicate more of them........

lol.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 04:08 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Johnny Sorrow can merely just show his face to Frank and that's it. I just don't see how Frank could take over the DC Earth

Last edited by -K-M- on Mar 10th, 2008 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 04:35 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Raoul
dc gets a day's prep?

while i'm not even sure frank could wield the ring effectively

Frank Castle vs DCU. Frank Castle gets a GL ring and is taught for 100 years by an experienced (not the very best but a good GL) Green Lantern.

You are also aware that the Silver Surfer, Thing, Human Torch and Mister Fantatic could not put down 1 Punisher robot.....he starts the prep with 10. What happens if he gets 100s?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 04:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You are also aware that the Silver Surfer, Thing, Human Torch and Mister Fantatic could not put down 1 Punisher robot.....he starts the prep with 10. What happens if he gets 100s?

way to miss the point, there...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 04:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Frank looses because of all the mystics (Dr. Fate, Zatanna), telepaths (Martian Manhunter, Maxima), energy manipulators (Dr. Light, Green Lantern), Elemantals (Sandman, Red Tornado), Powerhouses (Superman, Shazam), Speedsters (Flash, Jonny Quick), braniacs (Batman, Mr. Terrific) .

with all those people Frank would loose.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 06:18 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

way to miss the point, there...

He seems to do that often.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 06:34 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

laughing.

Frank Castle as a Lantern.

See Green Arrow.

Batman takes his ass down.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:04 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

He seems to do that often.

I didnt miss the point and I dont miss the point often. The point is that Ollie is cynical about the GL ring?

1. Did Ollie have 100 years training?
2. Obvoulsy im assuming that hes not cynical, that why I gave him the ring in the firstplace.

.....and I missed the point.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:09 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I didnt miss the point and I dont miss the point often. The point is that Ollie is cynical about the GL ring?

1. Did Ollie have 100 years training?
2. Obvoulsy im assuming that hes not cynical, that why I gave him the ring in the firstplace.

.....and I missed the point.

here's an example: batman had trouble with the ring, while superman used it with little effort... green arrow had trouble, while kyle/hal used it easily... no matter how much training you get, the ring will always respond easier to the likes of clark and hal than it would frank...

frank is cynical, and there is one last point:

even with 100 years training, is he going to be as good as hal? or john? and even those two are beatable by their fellow leaguers...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:13 PM
Deadline

here's an example: batman had trouble with the ring, while superman used it with little effort... green arrow had trouble, while kyle/hal used it easily... no matter how much training you get, the ring will always respond easier to the likes of clark and hal than it would frank...

Ok you can prove this can you? So you're assuming that because Batman had trouble with the ring to start off with, that it would always respond the ring better than it would with Hal? So if two people learn how to drive 1 person picks it up with less skill, we are going to assume that the person who has trouble is always going to be left behind?

frank is cynical, and there is one last point:

Cynical of what? In general or the supernatural magic in general? Anyway I stated at the beginning of the thread that if he succeeds his family will be brought back to life and he believes it.

even with 100 years training, is he going to be as good as hal? or john? and even those two are beatable by their fellow leaguers...

He has alot of willpower and time. People change over time.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:23 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by complexbrother
Frank looses because of all the mystics (Dr. Fate, Zatanna), telepaths (Martian Manhunter, Maxima), energy manipulators (Dr. Light, Green Lantern), Elemantals (Sandman, Red Tornado), Powerhouses (Superman, Shazam), Speedsters (Flash, Jonny Quick), braniacs (Batman, Mr. Terrific) .

with all those people Frank would loose.

Exactly!

This truly would not be close. Frank loses hard.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:31 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not even in a 100 years could you turn a rookie into someone comparable to Kyle, Alan or Hal. The closest you'd get would have to be Kilowog, if you're lucky.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:31 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote