KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Vs Judge Dredd

Batman Vs Judge Dredd
Started by: Yowsa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yowsa
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman Vs Judge Dredd

Three rounds.

1st round: H2H only, no weapons or prep.
2nd round: Dredd gets all his normal gear and so does Bats. No prep.
3rd round: An hour prep for both. Fight takes place in Mega City 1. They can't bring extra weapons etc but so they can strategise.

So fight one in the streets of NY. Fight two in the streets of Gotham so Bats an use his briana nd work the terotery and fight 3 in Mega City 1.

Who wins?

I think Bats wins 7.5 to 8 times out of 10 in 1, in two about 6.5 to 7for Bats and fight 3 I am not sure.

smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:48 PM
Yowsa is currently offline Click here to Send Yowsa a Private Message Find more posts by Yowsa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

They fought already a few times.

Batman should win, but Dredd is, well, Dredd. He doesn't know when to give up.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 04:30 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yowsa
Restricted

Account Restricted

They fought once, but in almost all comics they were in together at least one punch was thrown.

But yes they fought once for about 45 minutes and it ended ina draw because Dredd stopped because he kept him busy long enough, should be up later today.

Judge Dredd demands respect!!
Thanks for the sig (OTF) Grey Fox

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 04:34 PM
Yowsa is currently offline Click here to Send Yowsa a Private Message Find more posts by Yowsa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Here's when the two first met...

Attachment: dredd batman.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 04:57 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I will preface this by saying that I am not an expert on Dredd, I have read very little featuring him. Thusly, I will invite you to take my opinion with a grain (or a mine) of salt.

In fight one, I see Batman taking a healthy majority. Hand to hand is his bread and butter, I've never seen Dredd being nearly as skilled (though he is still considerably so.)

Fight two, I see going to Batman probably about as often as fight one - it's friggin Gotham.

Fight three, I haven't got a clue.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 04:59 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 05:05 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yowsa
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Here's when the two first met...

Yeah but the next time they had a full blown fight so thats not really effecting a fight.

But yeah Dredd isn't as skilled as Bats, He can go a while with him and keep up but Bats would win no doubt.

With all their stuff Bats can win if he uses his ninja skills and Dredd doesn't resort to heat seaking etc.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 05:10 PM
severance
Plot is better than power

1. Bats - probably better h2h and a bit bigger and stronger
2. Dredd - better equipment
3. Dredd - his city his rules

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 05:14 PM
severance is currently offline Click here to Send severance a Private Message Find more posts by severance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yowsa
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Mine is a bit more detailed, of all the multiple threads I saw today the little one you point out? no expression

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 05:14 PM
Marvelknight
Authority

I don't know that much about Dredd apart from the movie. I do know that Batman is the better fighter in this contest. So in the first round, I can see Batman taking the victory. And just how good are Dredd weapons? I really don't know that much, but I think Batman would avoid most of any weapon attacks anyway. Since he deals with that all the time. A lot of criminals in Gotham use guns on Batman so I'm guesting Dredd must have some crazy weapons to even stand a chance against Batman.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Last edited by Marvelknight on Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:43 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 05:41 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If the only thing you know about Dredd is from the movie, how do you know that Batman is a better fighter than comic Dredd?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 05:47 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yowsa
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 06:07 PM