KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is the most POWERFUL- Slver surfer, Thor or Superman

Who is the most POWERFUL- Slver surfer, Thor or Superman
Started by: ultimatethor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naija boy

Who is the most POWERFUL- Slver surfer, Thor or Superman

Loads of vs threads have been done regarding these three but which of them is the most powerful?

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 02:45 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

thor is entity level

[/thread]

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 03:46 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer is LT level.

seriously though, Surfer is beyond the other two by a good margin.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 04:40 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

It's between Thor and Surfer.... And Hulk. shifty

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 04:46 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

I think Silver surfer is more powerfull, in terms of what he can actually do with his powers. ie- pretty much anything

Heck! I think Meggan is more powerfull than Supes in terms of what she can actually do

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 04:48 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 04:49 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Wolverine and WWH.....

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 05:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Odinpowered Thor is clearly beyond the other two.

Failing that, the Surfer possesses the most raw power.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 05:34 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

This thread is ambiguous. What defines someone to be more powerful than another? Is it the amount of energy they possess or the amount they can potentially hold?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:07 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Thor has the Odin Power. He wins

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:09 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
This thread is ambiguous. What defines someone to be more powerful than another? Is it the amount of energy they possess or the amount they can potentially hold?

Power: The amount of work performed per unit time.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:15 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by Soljer
Odinpowered Thor is clearly beyond the other two.

And LT-powered Surfer is clearly beyond Odinpowered Thor.

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:17 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surfer...I dont count Odinpowered Thor unless specified by the threadmaker.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Thor even without the Odin power IMO.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:34 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unnatural-POWER

Based on raw power and not who i think would win in a fight...

I would probably choose Thor.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:36 PM
Unnatural-POWER is currently offline Click here to Send Unnatural-POWER a Private Message Find more posts by Unnatural-POWER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Soljer
Power: The amount of work performed per unit time.

To be honest with you Power is one of the only things in Physics that I don't truly understand (theoretically). I can do the Physics problems involving Power very easily though. Maybe with variable forces then power might make sense. But with constant forces I quite don't understand Power because I see that the change in Kinetic energy is equal to work done which in turn equals Force x Distance. But Force is equal to Mass x Acceleration. So this means that since Kinetic energy is directly proportional to acceleration then it has the same meaning as power (because work per unit time can be derived from acceleration and mass alone).

For example, if I accelerate an object of mass M from rest with constant force and for t seconds then the distance the object traveled can be calculated using force/mass=acceleration and then plugging the found acceleration into d=1/2at^2. So now I know Force and Distance and can find the work done. Also I know the time it took to do the work (which was t) and thus can calculate power. So power and work are really the same thing in disguise.

Last edited by h1a8 on Mar 14th, 2008 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 07:02 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

smile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 07:03 PM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Wolverine and WWH.....
fanboy

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 07:05 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought superman prime was most powerful

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 07:06 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unnatural-POWER

Originally posted by spidey-dude
i thought superman prime was most powerful

He's not in this thread, it's just regular Superman.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 07:07 PM
Unnatural-POWER is currently offline Click here to Send Unnatural-POWER a Private Message Find more posts by Unnatural-POWER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote