KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman-WWH-Silver Srufer vs Thor-Sentry-Sodam Yat

Superman-WWH-Silver Srufer vs Thor-Sentry-Sodam Yat
Started by: The Great Galen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman-WWH-Silver Srufer vs Thor-Sentry-Sodam Yat

3 on 3, who takes it?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:12 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Well...Supes and Surfer in the same team is always a deadly combo...

I'll just have WWH's fight with Sentry be the deciding factor for hulk vs Sentry. They duke it out...both revert to humans and proceed to slug it out while the other 4 continue to fight.

To be honest Ion-Yat does not impress me. On paper he sounds like a beast, but we know Ion is not as powerful as it used to be, and I haven't seen much of Yat.

Superman and Surfer blitz the crap out of Thor. Then they proceed to double team Yat. or perhaps Surfer simply sits back and soaks Supes with yellow sun energy.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:23 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

so pretty much supes and surfer vs yat and thor

i want to edge it to team 2

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:34 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

SWS FTW big grin

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:40 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Thor solos

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 1. I dont consider this Odinforce Thor unless mentioned by the threadstarter.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman>Silver Surfer>Sentry>Current Thor>WWH>Sodam Yat

Current Thor is well exaggerated. You put up a feat of his and I will rival it with Supes or SS, or even Sentry.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:56 PM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Superman>Silver Surfer>Sentry>Current Thor>WWH>Sodam Yat

Current Thor is well exaggerated. You put up a feat of his and I will rival it with Supes or SS, or even Sentry.

Sodam Yat went toe to toe with Superman Prime for an entire issue, and fared better than nearly anyone else that went after him (that didn't include speedforce dumping or a red sun).

Putting him below the Hulk is a pitiful insult. Also, Superman ahead of the Surfer? What the hell?

Odin Powered Thor > Surfer > Superman ~= Sodam Yat > World War Hulk > Classic Thor > Sentry

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 02:48 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Soljer

Odin Powered Thor > Surfer > Superman ~= Sodam Yat > World War Hulk > Classic Thor > Sentry

You think Supes is approx. equal to Sodam?

I would put Ion (even at his current level) slightly above Superman.

By: Juk

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 03:08 AM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by nimbus006
You think Supes is approx. equal to Sodam?

I would put Ion (even at his current level) slightly above Superman.

Theoretically speaking, Sodam Yat should be approximately Superman's equal, if not greater, even without the ring or Ion power.

Judging purely by his current showings (which aren't much), I'd say he fared about as well against the Anti Monitor and Superman Prime as New Earth Superman would.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 03:10 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Theoretically speaking, Sodam Yat should be approximately Superman's equal, if not greater, even without the ring or Ion power.

Exactly...

Judging purely by his current showings (which aren't much), I'd say he fared about as well against the Anti Monitor and Superman Prime as New Earth Superman would.

I guess you can say he doesn't have enough feats, just yet.

By: Juk

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 03:17 AM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

WWH/Surfer/Supes FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 06:30 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by guy222
WWH/Surfer/Supes FTW
Yep.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 06:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

sws

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 11:05 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote