KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kingdom Come Superman vs WW 3 Black Adam

Kingdom Come Superman vs WW 3 Black Adam
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Kingdom Come Superman vs WW 3 Black Adam

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Regular Supes would give WW3 Adam a tough time, KC Superman in a stomp

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:04 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superchron
You really think he would stomp him. Did you see who he was going through. No one stopped him as well. They had to take his powers to put him down. He also let Manhunter go and warned him.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW 3 Adam 7/10

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:07 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
You really think he would stomp him. Did you see who he was going through. No one stopped him as well. They had to take his powers to put him down. He also let Manhunter go and warned him.

If you wanted to get a point across

you should have pointed out that Captain Marvel with no clear power-up got the better out of this Superman.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:08 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Regular Supes would be a match for WW3 Adam.

Kingdom Come is clearly a few leaps beyond regular Superman.

KC Superman takes this.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:11 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

KC Supes beat the JSA a lot easier than Adam did

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:39 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Papa Smurph
If you wanted to get a point across

you should have pointed out that Captain Marvel with no clear power-up got the better out of this Superman.
I know very little about kingdom come Superman. I am reading jsa now so thats why I have a few threads with him in it. I read kingdom but not kingdom come but will I am sure after I read these jsa issues.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:46 PM
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

KC Superman hasn't really done anything too impressive to justify a much higher then S-Man rating, no selling Herc was great, but depending on your opinion, that could be construed as a low showing for Superman more then a high one for KC S-Man.

While he is more powerful then Supes, I'd say it's

Supes = 100
WW3 Adam = 120
KC Supes = 125

until I see further. No selling Herc that could have been at 50% is not enough to negate the fact that Cap Marvel with no clear power-up got the better of him.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:51 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

KC Superman hasn't really done anything too impressive to justify a much higher then S-Man rating, no selling Herc was great, but depending on your opinion, that could be construed as a low showing for Superman more then a high one for KC S-Man.

I actually agree with this.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:59 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

supes

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 12:38 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Exactly

I don't know why people are over exaggerating KC Superman. He might be a little stronger due to him being at the "height of his abilities" (apparently when he gets older he gets a little stronger kinda like a teen and a grown man) but it's nothing spacial.

Captain Marvel, who is a said to be a little below Black Adam, had no trouble with Superman in Kingdom Come. Hell, people were more intimidated by him than Sups.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 01:57 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Why do you all say that kc superman is more powerful then regular superman when you all say that main earth superman can go the speed of light but kc superman admitted on panel more then once that he cant go that fast.

Heres one instant where he recruits captain marvel because hes one of the only members on the jla that can go the speed of light.
http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?...ice19005cl7.jpg

Superman admitted that him and bizarro are physical equals and this is proof that captain marvel is faster then both and it was basically stated that captain marvel can go the speed of light. He basically speed blitz bizarro.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/...ice07005do8.jpg

We also have the instance where superman is flying as fast as he can to try and stop the villians/heroes from killing each other before the megaton bomb hits and captain marvel (who flies the speed of light) catches up with kc superman and speed blitz him.

I couldnt find the scan but lets not forget the time where superman needed captain marvel help to stop the flash that was moving 99% the speed of light and stated that he isnt fast enough to catch him but captain marvel was.

This was all stated and established in kc, so how is kc superman more powerful then main earth superman if you all say that main earth superman can go the speed of light.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He was at the height of his invulnerability but he still bled. Hell, captain marvel was shown to be his superior on more then 3 occasions.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:18 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

He said speed of lightning, not light.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:32 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Mindset
He said speed of lightning, not light.

It dont matter (even though you are telling the truth, had to reread it), he admitted that captain marvel was faster then him on to many of occasions and captain marvel was established during that arc that his top speed was light speed. Captain marvel speed blitz a being that was equal to superman (bizarro), he speed blitzed superman, superman himself admitted from his own mouth that captain marvel was faster, it cant get any clearer then that.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:41 AM
Prime#

I believe those scans are from a non-canon series called Justice. They have nothing to do with Kingdom Come except the having the same artist

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:52 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I believe those scans are from a non-canon series called Justice. They have nothing to do with Kingdom Come except the having the same artist

Their titles are even "Justice," for that matter.

I didn't think Bizarro even appeared in Kingdom Come.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:54 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Yup.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:55 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It was from justice but the writer stated that he was going to establish the characters as being like there counter parts from kingdom come. Thats why the art work was the same along with the attitude and roles that the villian/heros played (well some of them). Thats why captain marvel was displayed as being above superman in both kindom come and justice.

Same characters but different story line. sad

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:58 AM