KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tour. Last Chance Battle (B-2): Symmetric Chaos vs id369

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tour. Last Chance Battle (B-2): Symmetric Chaos vs id369
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tour. Last Chance Battle (B-2): Symmetric Chaos vs id369

The first 10 hours are reserved for debating. Afterwards all those who wish to vote, and all those still in the tournament, can vote.

Symmetric Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Karnak - 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karnak_%28comics%29
Flash - 6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_West
Superman - 6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman
Amaglam v2 - 6
Batman - 1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman
Prep Time v2 - 2
(1 hour in a scientific laborotory or mystic sanctum)
Knowledge of the Opposition v2 - 2
(list of opponent's abilities but not the level)

Karnak (Mind)
(MA, Skills, Find Flaws etc)
Superman (Body)
(Strength, HV, arctic breath, durability, flight, T-Vo, dashing good looks, etc)
Flash
(Superspeed, Speedforce abilities . . . dun dun dun dun!)

Amalgam Name: Pete

2 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 25

vs

id369
Originally posted by id369
I am purchasing the followings.
2 – Prep Time, Lv. 2: One(1) hour spent in either a mystic sanctum or scientific lab
4 – Power Boosting: 4 points for each character boosted and if this is done in prep, it is added on to prep points
5 – Knowledge of the Opposition, Lv. 3: Extensive knowledge of all opponents on opposing team including strengths and weaknesses

What I have bought.

Amlagam Name: The Rapture
6 - Shaman X-Man (Mind)
4- Jan Grey (Body)
4 – Amalgam, Lv. 1: A combination of two characters

2007 X-Men - Messiah Complex (Mutant Files)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Phoenix_(Jean_Grey)

Official Hand Book of the Marvel Universe (2004)
Book of the Dead.

(please log in to view the image)
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8991/46lx9.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Man
http://www.marvel.com/universe/X-Man

Area
quote:
e) A very Dense and thick tropical African jungle

Forever Young...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 08:11 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

OK, I'm sure Id will have spent his prep trying some crazy plan which we all know is completely impossible.

So it's just Nate's mind in Jean's frail womanly body. First my transgendered foe has his face cave in. Then I punch him. Why? Because Pete is faster than light so causality is my *****.

Remember that no matter what he does Id's amalgam still thinks and reacts at the speed of a normal human whereas Pete has the speed of a person who has turned himself into a virtual army on multiple occasions.

That really the entirety of my plan for now. Speedblitz.
Cheap? Yup.
Unsporting? Yup.
Totally in character for someone with Karnak's mind? Yup.

In my prep Bats will put together a psi-disrupter/blocker device just in case I need it. Pete will hammer together some lead armor so that Id can't somehow attack Pete's perceived weakness to K-nite.

In supershort.
T minus 0
Match begins

T plus 1.62x10^-992
Id's amalgam falls unconscious.

T plus 1.62x10^-990
Pete has left the arena and is showing some sweet loving to Chresh's girls.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 08:18 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I am off to work, I wont be able to post till tomorrow around noun (central pacific).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 09:11 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I think I'm winning.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 11:46 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AJ 009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Best tourney ever. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 12:17 PM
AJ 009 is currently offline Click here to Send AJ 009 a Private Message Find more posts by AJ 009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

My prep time takes place on the Battle Field.

Normally an amalgam, with identical powers do not power stack. You simply operate on the highest power level out of the two. However thanks to “Power Boosting”, I reek the benefice of Jean and Nate power’s being added on to one another.

(please log in to view the image)

Unleash Nate’s Full Potential.
The Rapture proceeds to unleash Nate Grey Full Potential. The Rapture does not have to worry of the negative repercussions, of unleashing Phoenix Level of powers [ Cable #29 ]; thanks to the Omega Level Body [ U. X-Men #135 ].

Intangibility Haxed!
In my prep The Rapture merging between the astral and the physical plane [ X-Men/Onslaught ]. It’s a nice trick, it permits me to co-exist in both planes at the same time [ The Uncanny X-Men #336 ]. In the astral realm I retain full shields, and abilities and what not. While in the physical plane, I remain invisible and ethereal. However I can exact my full force, in the physical world and still retain invisible & ethereal features. It’s basically a I higher form of intangibility (the highest one I ever come cross XD)[ X-Man/Flashback ]. But there is an added plus, for Psi characters like me that remain in the astral world we get to siphon more energy from the astral realm making us more powerful[ Cable #35 ].

Mental Shields: You have to keep in mind I have mental shields, no form of mind meddling will take place.

Telekinetic Shield: They are suffice enough to hold off attacks from M’Kran Crystal Gurdian, who power was augmented by the Nexus of Reality itself.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Golden Psionic Armor: The same armor that was given to Hulk, is now being worn by The Rapture. Its stat boost was enough to trade blows with Thanos, and win the exchange.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok on to the battle plan.

• How do you deal with a speed blitz?
    You brace yourself, by reinforcing your shields and defenses. It’s the reason why I did the above.

• What’s the best way to de-fang some one faster then you?
    If you meet a puncher, break his arms. If you meet kicker, break his legs. If you meet a smart ass, break his mouth. For some one that depends on speed…well lets take away that speed.

• What if the speedster is fast enough to dodge all your attacks?
    Simple, make those attacks un-dodge able. If he is trouble with your defenses, AoE attacks will just do.

So let me put my words to good use. ^__^

Erotic Distraction.
Taking advantage, of his need to hump anything that moves. I will create astral projections of Chresh's girls partaking in a Jungle orgy…No lets go massive since Nate has shown to be able to do Astral Projections on a planetary scale. How about every hot marvel girl in this humid, hot, wet, jungle? Ah but don’t worry, these are astral projections with substance (that’s right a solidified form). Its as good as the real deal, if you are into submissive or semi abusive sexual fantasies (“pull my hair, slap my ass”) ordeal. Well these projections have bin proven to even take a beating from Abomination.

Halt Enemy movements.

Now I will subconsciously prepare for psi-freezing the area, I will harmonize this ability to the reaming time I have left for prep. At the start of the match, the entire arena will be Psi-Freeze halting enemy movements, virtually everything will be placed in suspended animation [ Cable #30].

Excessive force? Maybe.
I will unleash the culmination of my attack in an AoE attack. Its targeting Pete, and not only will he go through radical atomic deconstruction (beyond breaking matter from its atomic bonds), but his vary essence will torn apart, and scattered to every living organism, within every living cell on this planet.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 04:19 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Chaos.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 05:17 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Voting for Id. The forcefield sounds like it could at least stop Pete for a moment but SM's defenses didn't seem as plausible. And id showed me evidence in our match that his characters think at super-speed.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 05:47 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by King Kandy
Voting for Id. The forcefield sounds like it could at least stop Pete for a moment but SM's defenses didn't seem as plausible. And id showed me evidence in our match that his characters think at super-speed.

His character doesn't think at SuperSpeed. Telepathy can move faster than light but Rapture still is limited to roughly human reaction times and certainly does not form thoughts faster an an ordinary human does.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 07:03 PM
King Kandy

Hah. That's funny because what you just claimed is the opposite of the evidence I was shown.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 07:04 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

His character doesn't think at SuperSpeed. Telepathy can move faster than light but Rapture still is limited to roughly human reaction times and certainly does not form thoughts faster an an ordinary human does.

True I can not match your fluid movements. Yet you are making the mistake of:

• addressing The Rapture in human standards, is a no no. If that was the case, find me a single human capable filtering out thoughts on a planetary scale. Or better yet, just motor function skills of that caliber Nate or Jean. You wont find any, simply because they only exist in fictional literature.

• The moment, The Rapture went full power. It no longer retains a physiological form of a human. The Rapture becomes living energy.

• The barriers and armor ware set up during prep.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 07:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Ok on to the battle plan.
[*]How do you deal with a speed blitz?
You brace yourself, by reinforcing your shields and defenses. It’s the reason why I did the above.

Utterly useless defenses of course.

Superman is more than powerful enough to wreck your set up on his own. Striking at the weakest point will tear apart your armor in moments. Intangibility can easily be countered by vibrations form Pete. Even if that failed he could just find your brain and fry it by accelerating a couple pieces.

[*]What’s the best way to de-fang some one faster then you?
If you meet a puncher, break his arms. If you meet kicker, break his legs. If you meet a smart ass, break his mouth. For some one that depends on speed…well lets take away that speed.

[*]What if the speedster is fast enough to dodge all your attacks?
Simple, make those attacks un-dodge able. If he is trouble with your defenses, AoE attacks will just do.

You think you can break Superman's arms and legs? As for trying to take away Flash's speed your PsiFreeze will fail simply due to the fact that Pete operates on a different frequency from other creatures (Prometheus noted that his psi-scramblers had no effect on Flash) not to mention the inherent toughness Kryptonians have shown to psi-powers over the years.

Erotic Distraction.
Taking advantage, of his need to hump anything that moves. I will create astral projections of Chresh's girls partaking in a Jungle orgy…No lets go massive since Nate has shown to be able to do Astral Projections on a planetary scale. How about every hot marvel girl in this humid, hot, wet, jungle? Ah but don’t worry, these are astral projections with substance (that’s right a solidified form). Its as good as the real deal, if you are into submissive or semi abusive sexual fantasies (“pull my hair, slap my ass”) ordeal. Well these projections have bin proven to even take a beating from Abomination.

Batman won't care.

Pete has Karnak's scientific/tactical mind. The odds of him being distracted are extremely low.

Halt Enemy movements.
Now I will subconsciously prepare for psi-freezing the area, I will harmonize this ability to the reaming time I have left for prep. At the start of the match, the entire arena will be Psi-Freeze halting enemy movements, virtually everything will be placed in suspended animation [ Cable #30].

Already adressed.

Excessive force? Maybe.
I will unleash the culmination of my attack in an AoE attack. Its targeting Pete, and not only will he go through radical atomic deconstruction (beyond breaking matter from its atomic bonds), but his vary essence will torn apart, and scattered to every living organism, within every living cell on this planet. [/B][/QUOTE]

Tearing apart Pete's atoms would be organic matter manipulation. As for trying to nuke me Flash has vibrated through explosions and Superman is . . . well he's ****ing Superman, the guy has taken more ridiculously powerful attacks than any comic character ever created.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 07:14 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

addressing The Rapture in human standards, is a no no. If that was the case, find me a single human capable filtering out thoughts on a planetary scale. Or better yet, just motor function skills of that caliber Nate or Jean. You wont find any, simply because they only exist in fictional literature.

That has nothing to do with speed of thought. It's just raw power.

[*]The moment, The Rapture went full power. It no longer retains a physiological form of a human. The Rapture becomes living energy.

No evidence seem to say you can really do that.

[*]The barriers and armor ware set up during prep.

And Pete'll tear them to pieces before Rapture notices him moving.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 07:24 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Utterly useless defenses of course.

Superman is more than powerful enough to wreck your set up on his own. Striking at the weakest point will tear apart your armor in moments. Intangibility can easily be countered by vibrations form Pete. Even if that failed he could just find your brain and fry it by accelerating a couple pieces.

Ah I had no idea, the armor has a weak spot’s. Yet you would need to get past, the force field. And even then, you have no brain to fry.

You think you can break Superman's arms and legs? As for trying to take away Flash's speed your PsiFreeze will fail simply due to the fact that Pete operates on a different frequency from other creatures (Prometheus noted that his psi-scramblers had no effect on Flash) not to mention the inherent toughness Kryptonians have shown to psi-powers over the years.

My comments over the legs, the arms, the mouth was an analogy. And yet Flash felt a the TK to his face when he met Fernus. Or the Job Manchester Black and Check Mate did on Superman? These are fairly recent accounts.

Batman won't care.

Pete has Karnak's scientific/tactical mind. The odds of him being distracted are extremely low.

Point noted.

Tearing apart Pete's atoms would be organic matter manipulation. As for trying to nuke me Flash has vibrated through explosions and Superman is . . . well he's ****ing Superman, the guy has taken more ridiculously powerful attacks than any comic character ever created.

So let me get this strait. I commented how devastating the attack is, and its tagged as matter manipulation. Wouldn’t I have to play with your organic atoms, I don’t know change, transmutate, of that nature for it be tagged as so.

Now changing the lead over your body, into K-Nite. Or how about the Superman blue/Red suit into K-Nate. What about filtering particles of dust into K-Nite, or better yet turning the air into K-Nite and force feed it down your lungs. That’s matter manipulation my friend.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 07:26 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

That has nothing to do with speed of thought. It's just raw power.

No…in order to perform the above, takes vast motor function skills. The comic makes note of this.

No evidence seem to say you can really do that.

[/B]

Sure he has.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

And Pete'll tear them to pieces before Rapture notices him moving.

Significant amount of force would be required. If the armor can stand up to Thanos, and the Barrier to the M’Kran crystal garudian. It deserves some praising wouldn’t you think?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 07:32 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

My comments over the legs, the arms, the mouth was an analogy. And yet Flash felt a the TK to his face when he met Fernus. Or the Job Manchester Black and Check Mate did on Superman? These are fairly recent accounts.

Fernus has a raw violence and total lack of restraint that I don't see ever coming out of Jeans' mind.

Superman wrecked Black and the Elite in a couple pages the moment he got really serious about stopping them.

More recently Supes has resisted telepathy so much that it required implants to make him vulnerable enough. Not to mention that we aren't talking about one or the other, Pete has both Flash's odd neural activity and Superman's psi-resistant brain physiology.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 08:08 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

No…in order to perform the above, takes vast motor function skills. The comic makes note of this.

Vast but not superfast.

No one is breaking away Rapture's mental blocks. In fact I would think that someone with experience like Jean would just put up more of them.

Significant amount of force would be required. If the armor can stand up to Thanos, and the Barrier to the M’Kran crystal garudian. It deserves some praising wouldn’t you think?

No not really. Everything has a flaw. He'll hit that flaw every time. He'll hit that flaw with Superman level strength. He'll that flaw a few hundred time in a fraction of a second.

Your armor and forcefield are useless. Karnak (with Cap level strength) took out part of the Baxter building with a single hit.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 08:09 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

You forget, you are placing much emphasis on Jeans mind. When the Rapture retains, Nate. Coincidently Nate has shown to willingness to lift those mind restrains, in efforts to unleash its full power. As to use violence to kill.

Your emphases on flaw, when the comic dictates it’s a perfect barrier Perfect as in no weak spots. I would agree that it would eventually break. But mind you this standard was set during the Pre - Shaman era. Certainly not Shaman X-Man, or know that its bin power stacked.

Last edited by "Id" on Apr 11th, 2008 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 08:31 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

You forget, you are placing much emphasis on Jeans mind. When the Rapture retains, Nate.

Oops. I got the mind/body mixed up a bit.

Coincidently Nate has shown to willingness to lift those mind restrains, in efforts to unleash its full power. As to use violence to kill.

But hardly go to his Omega state like you are claiming he will.

Your emphases on flaw, when the comic dictates it’s a perfect barrier Perfect as in no weak spots. I would agree that it would eventually break. But mind you this standard was set during the Pre - Shaman era. Certainly not Shaman X-Man, or know that its bin power stacked.

Perfection is relative. Even if it did have no weak point there would always be an ideal way to attack it which Karnak's power do tell him.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 08:55 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I only claim what the comic states. If the comic states, it can release its full power. Then who are you to state otherwise?

If the comic states, its power unleashed equals a fellow Omega mutant. Then it does not take much, to put two and two together.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 09:28 PM