KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mutants Vs Flat Scans

Mutants Vs Flat Scans
Started by: Lord Feron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Feron

Mutants Vs Flat Scans

No worries these flat scans are special....
I have a couple of different combos of this fight but lets start with this.

Team 1
Vulcan
Iceman at his best
Rogue who has just sapped the powers of hulk so her traditional powers plus Hulk

vs

Team 2
Hal Jordan GL
Classic Juggs
Dr. Strange

No Prep

No BFR, No mind control or anything of that nature

They fight in a deserted New York City.

Decide which team wins and WHY/HOW emphasis on the WHY/HOW

Debate! big grin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 06:35 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

I am so tempted to say anyone in Team 2 solos.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:07 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:08 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
thumb up

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:09 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Team 2 easily

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:09 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Was afraid of this... Why do you trhink team 2 solos? Question is directed at everyone who posted

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:12 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

How does the GL solo? I can see Dr.Strange maybe doing it....Juggs not happening...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:12 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Lord Feron
....Juggs not happening...

Classic Juggernaut with no BFR..... What are they gonna do to him?

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:16 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I see no one answers me I mean I see how they can but what are people's ideas or its just because... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:36 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

They won't be able to do anything to Juggernaut. Hal can take Vulcan, and Juggs can keep Iceman and Rogue busy long enough for Dr. Strange to do all kinds of horrible things to them.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:45 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by celestialdemon
They won't be able to do anything to Juggernaut. Hal can take Vulcan, and Juggs can keep Iceman and Rogue busy long enough for Dr. Strange to do all kinds of horrible things to them.

finally something useful to read.

Vulcan can manipulate energy right so he can manipulate the energy that powers the ring. Not saying he will make GL powerless its just a theory I want to see what you guys think.

as for iceman jugs smashes iceman, iceman rematerializes, juggs repeats and same effect. I was hoping iceman will keep Dr. Strange busy or maybe kill him before he has a chance to say anything. I know he has auto sheilds but Iceman can control moisture that naturally exist in the air. I'm sure There is moisture between him and his sheilds or inside his own body. Another thought.

As for Rouge she will tussle around with Juggs fly around swing him around and away to the other side of New York city. While JUggs gets his shizz together and comes running back. Rouge will have time to help either Vulcan or Iceman.

I just want to know a step by step of how team 2 takes it.

Last edited by Lord Feron on Apr 18th, 2008 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:55 PM
Lord Feron

bump stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 08:56 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Dr. Strange has gone one on one with the likes of Shuma Gorath and the In-Betweener. He himself admitted he could have killed WWH with the flick of his finger if he so desired. Plus, he went through a 5,000 year long magical war. There's no way Iceman or Iceman and Rogue together are taking him out.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 09:23 PM
guy222
With my gal

Classic Strange was impressive. Current Strange was humbled by GR(Blaze) and ninjas

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 09:41 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

How does the GL solo? I can see Dr.Strange maybe doing it....Juggs not happening...
You stipulated that there is no BFR, or mind manip.

In so doing, you basically took away the only real 'vulnerabilities' classic Juggs had.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 09:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Galan007
You stipulated that there is no BFR, or mind manip.

In so doing, you basically took away the only real 'vulnerabilities' classic Juggs had.

yeah your right a big mistake on my part... but i was thinking just mental pocession b/c i think strange can do something like that. I mean mental pain or other manipulation i woulkd allow like mind rape that = pain or soemthing. I was thinking Vulcan can mentally incompassitate Juggs hmm but i want to know how GL will do against Vulcan though.

As for Strange idk his powers seem to vary from uber nasty to like bleh. When he is uber nasty yeah i agree that he could solo everyone in the thread but its just the fluctuation that bothers me. I hoped that iceman's ability to manipulate the moisture in strange's body like he did with Emma Frost will be effective enough of a weapon.

what do you guys think of a Rogue with the hulk powers absorbed because I was trying to think of some muscle I can have for the mutant side but its pretty much only colossus and thing and hulk who are real mutants who are brawny.

Hmmm Like i said this is one of many i have of mutants vs flat scans

you guys have any suggestions for a future mutant vs flat scans i try to avoid humans who have abilities like flash who exhibit pretty much mutant like abilities like people like doom, iron man, batman, most GL sodam sat def not a flat scan. I don't know much about Lex jr the one in the gold suit but how amazing is he? like is he greater then MJJ or like X-man level or no where near either.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:22 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

what do you guys think of a Rogue with the hulk powers absorbed because I was trying to think of some muscle I can have for the mutant side but its pretty much only colossus and thing and hulk who are real mutants who are brawny.

Hulk is a mutate not a mutant.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:28 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk is a mutate not a mutant.

THats why I used rogue as the character of choice and she used her natural mutant power to sap the power of the mutate. I am trying hard to use pure mutants only. But i can't find any mutants who are truly physically powerful. I also believe Thing is a mutate because of the whole accident and jazz. I'm glad someone brought that up.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:32 AM
Lord Feron

There is strong guy and colossus are true mutants with physical poweress but i can't think of anyone else sad

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:34 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Juggernaut solos.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:51 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote