KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thor superman king hyperion orion silver surfer and hal jordan vs. magog and thanos

thor superman king hyperion orion silver surfer and hal jordan vs. magog and thanos
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

thor superman king hyperion orion silver surfer and hal jordan vs. magog and thanos

ok i think this guy that has been kicking ass in justice society is magog. he's been writing gog on everything so it would seem like that is his name. but in the other kingdom book, mangog was like the son of gog or something. anyway. i think he's around thanos power. so i was wondering can these top power house guys put these two guys down?

The fight. all the super guys are having a meeting when magog breaks thru the floor and starting shouting crap about gog. thor is clearly irked and starts talking about how he is a god. magog gets mad and talks about false gods. he hits thor in the mouth and orion starts speaking about how gog is an old dead relic. the guys start tofight magog when thanos , who is viewing all of this finds it amusing. it's been a while since he's smacked around thor and surfer and feels like getting his hands dirtly.

can the team take out these two guys or are they too much?

Last edited by fangirl101 on May 3rd, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 12:23 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thor's team wins

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 07:16 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Team wins 10/10

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 08:22 AM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote