KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Mighty Avengers vs King Thor

The Mighty Avengers vs King Thor
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

The Mighty Avengers vs King Thor

King Thor (odinpower, no runes)

vs

Thorbuster Iron Man
Sentry
Aries
Binary (Ms. Marvel)
Wasp
Spider-Woman

King Thor has moved Asgard above New York. King Thor is alone in Asgard. The Avengers storm Asgard and King Thor to put an end to this.

No BFR.

Who wins?

Forever Young...

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:09 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

avengers

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:14 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

KT

thank u bz

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
KT
you're wrong

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:19 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Avengers.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

KT

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:31 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

So....which is it?

Forever Young...

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:16 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Avengers would need Hulk.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:34 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc. Savage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Are you thick?

Hulk would contribute nothing.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:35 PM
Doc. Savage is currently offline Click here to Send Doc. Savage a Private Message Find more posts by Doc. Savage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor waves his hand, and they all die but Iron Man.

Then they fight like last time and Thor wins.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:38 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Slightly PIS, but KT disposed of his time's hulk preeety easily.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:47 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

King Thor wins

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:51 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc. Savage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ouallada
Slightly PIS, but KT disposed of his time's hulk preeety easily.
How is that PIS??

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:52 PM
Doc. Savage is currently offline Click here to Send Doc. Savage a Private Message Find more posts by Doc. Savage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

Hulk was killed after being impaled by a tree branch, which made me slightly incredulous due to hulk having survived far worse. KT would beat hulk, obviously, just that the way hulk was killed could have made a lot more sense.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:55 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc. Savage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair play then.

But Hulk wouldn't even play a factor in this, who really thinks so?

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:57 PM
cyberborg84
Jack o' All Trades

I could see this team taking Thor down eventually. However, the only ones that would be alive if such a victory occurred would be Tony and Sentry, and the latter would be quite beat up and unconscious at best.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:57 PM
cyberborg84 is currently offline Click here to Send cyberborg84 a Private Message Find more posts by cyberborg84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

We don't know how he killed the Hulk, we only know that's what he looked like at the end. And Thor killed both him and the Thing WITHOUT any other powers.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:08 PM
Ouallada

Originally posted by llagrok
We don't know how he killed the Hulk, we only know that's what he looked like at the end. And Thor killed both him and the Thing WITHOUT any other powers.

That was a gaff I reckon, because Jurgens stated that he wrote Thor as having his Odin-power in that encounter. As for how he killed hulk, that was simply an easy leap of logic seeing as his body was impaled by a tree branch, and an even easier leap of logic if Thor only had his physical abilities. Doesn't matter though, because hulk's a non-factor here.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:15 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ouallada
That was a gaff I reckon, because Jurgens stated that he wrote Thor as having his Odin-power in that encounter. As for how he killed hulk, that was simply an easy leap of logic seeing as his body was impaled by a tree branch, and an even easier leap of logic if Thor only had his physical abilities. Doesn't matter though, because hulk's a non-factor here.

How is it a leap when Dr.Strange had depowered him with the necklace?

You didn't read it at all, did you?

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:42 PM
Ouallada

Originally posted by llagrok
How is it a leap when Dr.Strange had depowered him with the necklace?

You didn't read it at all, did you?

It was a gaff because Strange depowered him, although Jurgens intended to write him as with the Odinpower. Whether Jurgens did or not in the end is inconsequential, as there was a mistake on someone's part. That's all I'm trying to say.

The leap of logic pertains solely to how hulk was killed, and consequently why I found it odd. And yes, I did read it.

Last edited by Ouallada on May 7th, 2008 at 08:54 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:47 PM