KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the runner and infinity man vs. thanos and gog

the runner and infinity man vs. thanos and gog
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

the runner and infinity man vs. thanos and gog

gog from jsa
tdotng infinity man
thanos right before he got killed

Old Post May 13th, 2008 09:51 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 2 wins.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 11:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team two

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:54 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

IM/gog's little scuffle led me to believe gog was >. what i'm not sure on is thanos' ability to beat runner.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 02:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 02:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Runner with Space gem, team one.

Runner without, team two easily.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 10:39 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by The Nuul

love the sig

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
IM/gog's little scuffle led me to believe gog was >. what i'm not sure on is thanos' ability to beat runner.
Shields.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Enyalus
Runner with Space gem, team one.

Runner without, team two easily.

Yes but didn't that battle already play out...Runner with the space gem?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:04 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes but didn't that battle already play out...Runner with the space gem?

Yep. And Runner basically had Thanos dead-to-rights if he hadn't stopped to job afterwards.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:04 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Enyalus
Yep. And Runner basically had Thanos dead-to-rights if he hadn't stopped to job afterwards.

Dead to rights..... That's taking it a little too far as Thanos was no where near KO or Dead really. However, Runner was doing rather well for himself no doubt and I see your point. However, I believe Gog > IM and Thanos on panel has defeated Runner but that fight was kinda inconclusive in a way. Even still Gog takes out IM and Thanos can certainly deal with Runner long enough for Gog to get in the mix imo friend.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:07 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

^ Gog vs. regular IM, I'd agree with. God vs. IM amped by The Source like he was in DOTNG...meh. I disagree with.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:11 PM
Ouallada

Runner is more than capable of taking Thanos out even without his gem. Not saying he would do so for the majority, but team 2 won't be taking this in a cakewalk.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 07:24 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote