KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Spiderman fist fight

Wolverine vs Spiderman fist fight
Started by: Battlehammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Wolverine vs Spiderman fist fight

no webs no claws. featureless enviorment.

h2h fight no prep or weapons of any kind.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 05:16 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Spiderman oneshots the hairy little midget.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 21st, 2008 05:18 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman oneshots the midget.

lol I hope thats a joke

Old Post May 21st, 2008 05:19 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Wolverine for a very healthy majority.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post May 21st, 2008 05:19 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Battlehammer
lol I hope thats a joke

lol

Old Post May 21st, 2008 05:20 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I believe with Spidey's superfast agility and pre-cog (think catching a bullet), wolverine won't be able to touch him even though he could last awhile (maybe forever lol).

Other thing is that Spidey is also much stronger...

Eventually Spidey would knock him out. I don't see Wolvy taking this one with inferior blows in terms of speed and strength unless he got lucky. Only thing he has in his favour is durability.

Overall, Wolvy without claws = not much of a threat (or if a threat at all).

9/10 Spidey

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:00 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

WOLVERINE CAN CAUSE BLOOD CLOTS

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:01 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

if petey catches a logan fist in the mouth, the fight is oooover.

not really sure but it looks like the only way to beat logan with fists is to do what hulk did to him, spidey may not be as effective as hulk.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:04 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by psycho gundam

not really sure but it looks like the only way to beat logan with fists is to do what hulk did to him, spidey may not be as effective as hulk.

Ummm, no.

You seriously think Logan is knocking Spiderman out with a couple punches?

And Wolverine has been knocked out by weaker ppl than Hulk. Although only one I can think of now is Namor, who oneshotted him.(From behind)

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:06 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Placidity
I believe with Spidey's superfast agility and pre-cog (think catching a bullet), wolverine won't be able to touch him even though he could last awhile (maybe forever lol).

Logan has caught a bullet and has never had any trouble tagging spiderman at all……….and he would hit him in this fight.

Other thing is that Spidey is also much stronger...

He also far less skilled.

Eventually Spidey would knock him out. I don't see Wolvy taking this one with inferior blows in terms of speed and strength unless he got lucky. Only thing he has in his favour is durability.

Stamina, skill, senses.

Spidy has had little successes with Koing Logan. Logan is pretty much just as fast as spiderman. He not as strong true, but his bones are far stronger and he far more skilled. He know were to hit and how to hit and has the ability to KO spiderman with a single pressure point attack.

Overall, Wolvy without claws = not much of a threat (or if a threat at all).

9/10 Spidey

If you really believe this then your knowledge on wolverine is awful. Logan has the ability to KO spiderman with a single attack, something spiderman can not do to Logan.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:13 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Ummm, no.

And Wolverine has been knocked out by weaker ppl than Hulk. Although only one I can think of now is Namor, who oneshotted him.(From behind)

yes he can. pressure point attacks.

Namor vastly stronger then spiderman and it was not one punch. You might wanna read the issue before making such statements.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:16 AM
h1a8

Logan has caught a bullet and has never had any trouble tagging spiderman at all……….and he would hit him in this fight.

He also far less skilled.

Stamina, skill, senses.

Spidy has had little successes with Koing Logan. Logan is pretty much just as fast as spiderman. He not as strong true, but his bones are far stronger and he far more skilled. He know were to hit and how to hit and has the ability to KO spiderman with a single pressure point attack.

If you really believe this then your knowledge on wolverine is awful. Logan has the ability to KO spiderman with a single attack, something spiderman can not do to Logan.

Logan has never caught a bullet in canon.
And if bullets and laser can't hit spidey at his best then what makes you think Logan's fists can?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:21 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

yes he can. pressure point attacks.

Namor vastly stronger then spiderman and it was not one punch. You might wanna read the issue before making such statements.

Couple punches to the face wont ko Spidey, which is what psycho was implying, it might help to read the post I'm quoting.

I'm sorry, he hit Logan in the jaw, then 4 pages later koed him in one punch, better? And no shit Namor is stronger than Spiderman.

Do you always post like an ******* or is it just tonight?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:21 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Um, Spidey regularly takes beatings from opponents who can land a harder punch then Wolverine.

Thats besides the point anyway, Wolverine will never touch Spidey.

This is kinda like how its gonna be in terms of speed and reflexes:

you tube : watch?v=BvCy-SaA67k

I'm not saying Wolverine = Flash T btw, its more abt showing Spiderman's speed.

You should note in the comics, Spidey has shown that he can be much faster than this.

I really don't see Wolvy taking this one...

Strength (SM>>W)
Speed (SM>>>W)
Reflexes (SM>>>>>>W) * With pre-cog
Durability (W>>>>SM)

^ All rough estimates, and by how much (SM>W) or (W>SM) in each category is in my opinion of course big grin

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:23 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Ummm, no.

i'm insinuation that the adamantium in logan's body strengthens his blows to the point of shattering facial bones if spidey gets hit. nobody but a regenerater can function with only their skin and mask holding their head together.

and spidey ain't no namor so that can't be used here. spider-man is a 15 toner max same as sabretooth.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:25 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Um, Spidey regularly takes beatings from opponents who can land a harder punch then Wolverine.

You should note in the comics, Spidey has shown that he can be much faster than this.

Strength (SM>>W)
Speed (SM>>>W)
Durability (W>>>>SM)

^ All rough estimates, and by how much (SM>W) or (W>SM) in each category is in my opinion of course big grin

hahaha your basing your wolverine knowledge of youtube hahahah.

pleases prove that spiderman is faster then wolverine and has faster reflexes, let a lone by the margin you are saying.

LOl Logan will never touch spiderman you say? really th.........ats not what the picture below is showing

Attachment: mksm1323af5.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:27 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Strength (SM>>W)
Speed (SM>>>W)
Durability (W>>>>SM)

more than one greater than sign is a rough estimate all right.

but you are "forgetting" the superior fighting prowess of wolverine and his regen ability that will take care of anything spider-man can dish out.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:28 AM
Mindset

i'm insinuation that the adamantium in logan's body strengthens his blows to the point of shattering facial bones if spidey gets hit. nobody but a regenerater can function with only their skin and mask holding their head together.

and spidey ain't no namor so that can't be used here. spider-man is a 15 toner max same as sabretooth.

No, Wolverine is not shattering Spiderman's bones with his punches, stronger people have not, and Wolverine has repeatedly hit Spiderman in the face and not done so.

I know Spiderman isn't as strong as Namor, I'm letting you know you don't have to be Hulk strength to ko him, that's why I said, although the only person I can think of right now is Namor, meaning that doesn't prove Spiderman can ko him.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:28 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

hahaha your basing your wolverine knowledge of youtube hahahah.

pleases prove that spiderman is faster then wolverine and has faster reflexes, let a lone by the margin you are saying.

LOl Logan will never touch spiderman you say? really th.........ats not what the picture below is showing
in this fight that would be a solar plexus shot without claws though but still, spidey would hit the deck vomiting after that.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:31 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Couple punches to the face wont ko Spidey, which is what psycho was implying, it might help to read the post I'm quoting.

I'm sorry, he hit Logan in the jaw, then 4 pages later koed him in one punch, better? And no shit Namor is stronger than Spiderman.

Do you always post like an ******* or is it just tonight?

Depeneds were spidy gets hit, but yea most likly they won't but they will hurt a lot.

No actaully he got turn into a skeleton. fought namor elite guard. fought namor, then fought his guard again, and then namor again and then was KO from a cheap shot from behind. It was far from a simply hit or two which KO him.

just to night my bad. I been uses to replying to the marrons in the capt vs spidy thread. It not the fact they believe spidy wins, it the fact there points and way of debating is retarded.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:31 AM