KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs Elektra H2H

Captain America vs Elektra H2H
Started by: Warrior18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Captain America vs Elektra H2H

Don't think this has been done before. Also my first ever thread any where!!!
Captain America vs Elektra H2H.
-no equipment
-no armour (both wear Karate gi)
-flat open ground, no trees, no obstacles etc
-Neither are handicapped (ability etc wise), fully rested
-to the death!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2008 02:24 AM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Re: Captain America vs Elektra H2H

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warrior18
Don't think this has been done before. Also my first ever thread any where!!!
Captain America vs Elektra H2H.
-no equipment
-no armour (both wear Karate gi)
-flat open ground, no trees, no obstacles etc
-Neither are handicapped (ability etc wise), fully rested
-to the death!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported for spite ! mad

stick out tongue

Old Post May 24th, 2008 02:27 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

I say cap, 6/10. Maybe 7.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post May 24th, 2008 03:03 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Well if its too the death. And both are in blood lust, not in character I'll go with Cap 7/10.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 03:04 AM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

I actually don't know much about Elektra and am a little confused about her mind powers. Can she predict an opponents next move or does she enter their minds and read them?

Old Post May 24th, 2008 12:37 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Elektra FTW

Old Post May 24th, 2008 01:19 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

I actually don't know much about Elektra and am a little confused about her mind powers. Can she predict an opponents next move or does she enter their minds and read them?

She can communicate and receive there thoughts. On weaker minds like average joes, she can deceive them with illussions. It hasn't been shown that she can do this to characters with strong wills and or A-list level martial art skills.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 01:33 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Originally posted by Placidity
Elektra FTW

Reasons?

Old Post May 26th, 2008 11:58 AM
tkitna

Cap 10/10

By Stoic

Old Post May 26th, 2008 01:42 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Reasons?

Because martial arts/ H2H is her thing. Admittedly, its also what Cap specializes in aswell, but I like to see him as a more of a warfare/military fighter that doesn't always come up against opponents that are pure martial arts skill fighters.
Anyway, I would say its a toss-up, but I like Elektra more so...

I sense heat ahead smokin'

Old Post May 26th, 2008 01:52 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Because martial arts/ H2H is her thing. Admittedly, its also what Cap specializes in aswell, but I like to see him as a more of a warfare/military fighter that doesn't always come up against opponents that are pure martial arts skill fighters.
Anyway, I would say its a toss-up, but I like Elektra more so...

No heat from me smile
It might get this thread going hopefully though.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 06:54 PM
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 26th, 2008 06:55 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

She reads minds.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 08:55 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Daredevil1
She can communicate and receive there thoughts. On weaker minds like average joes, she can deceive them with illussions. It hasn't been shown that she can do this to characters with strong wills and or A-list level martial art skills.

She's used it on a superhuman, a cyborg, and a trained SHIELD agent.
erm
She probably wouldn't use that on Cap but she should undoubtably be able to read his mind at the least. She's done it to Wolves.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 08:57 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

I'd go with Cap.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post May 26th, 2008 09:06 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by jinzin
erm
She probably wouldn't use that on Cap but she should undoubtably be able to read his mind at the least. She's done it to Wolves.

In all fairness Jinzin, how powerful is wolves TP resistance? I could of swore battlehammer, or maybe it was you, had scans of wolverine resisting people far greater then Elektra.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post May 26th, 2008 11:06 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Apolloknight
In all fairness Jinzin, how powerful is wolves TP resistance? I could of swore battlehammer, or maybe it was you, had scans of wolverine resisting people far greater then Elektra.

Pretty damned powerful.

Isn't that what makes Elektra's ability to do that impressive? erm

Old Post May 26th, 2008 11:31 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Pretty damned powerful.

Isn't that what makes Elektra's ability to do that impressive? erm

Possibly, only problem I have with that is I thought Elektra was considered a low level telepath, why is logan getting probed by a low level when he can resist so much higher?

Sig by Estacado

Old Post May 27th, 2008 02:05 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Possibly, only problem I have with that is I thought Elektra was considered a low level telepath, why is logan getting probed by a low level when he can resist so much higher?

I don't know if her TP is truly comparible. Her TP is an applied skill, not a power. erm

Old Post May 27th, 2008 02:54 AM
Daredevil1

erm

Which to me is impressive but IMO are no names as to clarify better on average joes as they don't have a solid history or big name for themselves this superhuman, cyborg and shield agent and are no way shape or form on the level of what Cap brings.

I agree she would be able to read Cap's mind. But it won't be enough for the stat difference IMO.

Old Post May 27th, 2008 03:42 AM