KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morg(waters of life) vs. Superman(amped by the sun)

Morg(waters of life) vs. Superman(amped by the sun)
Started by: I love DC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I love DC

Morg(waters of life) vs. Superman(amped by the sun)

Who prevails?

Old Post May 26th, 2008 05:49 AM
I love DC is currently offline Click here to Send I love DC a Private Message Find more posts by I love DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

morg, solely due to him beating on several heralds who are arguably superman level to begin with, and their combined force is most likely worse than sundipped kal.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 05:53 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

^

Old Post May 26th, 2008 05:55 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Superman is always amped by the sun,if you mean taking a sunbath like he did in OWAW he would rofl all over morg,if you just mean like what he did to darkseid in superman batman then morg wins.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 07:00 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Superman is always amped by the sun,if you mean taking a sunbath like he did in OWAW he would rofl all over morg,if you just mean like what he did to darkseid in superman batman then morg wins.
Well the threadstarter said sunamped not sundipped. Morg wins this convincingly.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 01:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

Originally posted by quanchi112
Well the threadstarter said sunamped not sundipped. Morg wins this convincingly.

If your going to get pedantic, i think you should know that Sun-dipping is NOT a technical term that has ever been used in cannon. Its a terminology that was created by fans, so your wrong to exploits its definition to validate your argument. I'm pretty sure the thread starter meant the same thing.

I still think Morg wins.

Superman's powers couldn't be limitless due to the limited energy given off by the Sun.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 02:44 PM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Superman ftw.

Morg fought those 2nd rate heralds one at a time.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 02:58 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Avlon
Superman ftw.

Morg fought those 2nd rate heralds one at a time.
Superman couldnt soundly defeat WW who has holding back.

Morg crushed the Surfer and would have beaten the crap out of the heralds if Galactus didnt take his power cosmic from him.

Morg stomps.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 10:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
If your going to get pedantic, i think you should know that Sun-dipping is NOT a technical term that has ever been used in cannon. Its a terminology that was created by fans, so your wrong to exploits its definition to validate your argument. I'm pretty sure the thread starter meant the same thing.

I still think Morg wins.

Superman's powers couldn't be limitless due to the limited energy given off by the Sun.
Ok but if you want to get picky its canon not cannon. Sunamp is a general terms used on these forums and you know what I meant. wink

Old Post May 26th, 2008 10:37 PM