KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine VS.

Wolverine VS.
Started by: Juk3n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Wolverine VS.

(this thread is not spite Bub!)

The folks at the Wolvie/Spidey vs Thing thread have convinced me that wolverine is the Flash of the marvel world..

instead of "SPEED FORCE > ALL" its "ADAMANTIUM > ALL" and so i ask

are there ANY class +85's that wolverine cant beat?

-exclude the ones he cant hit (superspeed)
-exclude the ones he cant reach (flight)
-exclude energy users and magicians. (Anyone who can melt his face off)

Please guys i love him , but i must see him humbled.

And for the record - BP SO could have taken Surfers arm off!! [insert sarcastic gif thingy here] (wtf was with that writing all about).

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 07:48 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Sorry, its sad but its true - Wolverine cannot be defeated. He's actually more powerful than flash because he can't be killed apparently. Actually I'm sure the fans of Wolvy on this forum are quite insulted that you dared to compare him to some dude called Flash. With this in mind who can compete against his other formidable arsenal/skills?

- Superspeed - Shown to be on par with SPEED DEMON, damn this should be one of his main abilities, but since his other powers are already godly, people tend to forget this one.

- Reflexes - On par or faster than SPIDERMAN even though he has the spider-sense. The explanation is quite simple - Wolverine has enhanced senses, this means giving him the edge on everything (over anyone). Actually, the traditional 5 human sense have nothing to do with reflexes but as you already know, Wolverine defies logic because he is cool like that.

- Healing Factor - Pretty much nothing can hurt him. No exceptions. Actually, maybe he could get hurt by... no no what am I thinking. No freaking exceptions.

- Adamantium - see above.

- Durability - Getting knocked out? Impossible. I mean this guy takes beatings from the freaking Hulk, who has a hope of KO' him. Maybe someone Sky-father level... Note: I said MAYBE.

- Fighting skills - Oh my goodness I love this one, every thread involving wolverine will have someone mentioning him to be the much better fighter, I don't care who the hell he's up against. HE IS THE BETTER FIGHTER. I mean shit, he's even more skilled than Blade with the sword if you check that thread out.

quote:

- If you didnt already know Wolverine has superspeed, so its not even a problem worth mentioning.

- The flight thing might seem like a problem, but with wolvy's fightning skills, experience and superspeed, hes sure to find a solution to the problem.

- Energy users? Why is that a problem? He can heal from any damage so its not really a factor. Plus he'll blitz them while taking damage cause he is good at that and then he'll decapitate them. Yer, decapitate them, thats what Wolverine thinks of energy users. Same goes for magic users.

Oh and if you don't agree with all this, then you obviously dont know shit about comics and thus you arent qualified to talk abt it and therefore you can bow your head in shame while you click "log out".

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:36 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

My golly gosh what was i thinking, please forgive me, my ignorance is an insult to the Mighty and Invincible wolverine.

i am shamed

*Seppuku

ps u forgot to mention his claws of awsomeness can cut through dimensions, if he's really really mad!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:41 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
Sorry, its sad but its true - Wolverine cannot be defeated. He's actually more powerful than flash because he can't be killed apparently. Actually I'm sure the fans of Wolvy on this forum are quite insulted that you dared to compare him to some dude called Flash. With this in mind who can compete against his other formidable arsenal/skills?

- Superspeed - Shown to be on par with SPEED DEMON, damn this should be one of his main abilities, but since his other powers are already godly, people tend to forget this one.

- Reflexes - On par or faster than SPIDERMAN even though he has the spider-sense. The explanation is quite simple - Wolverine has enhanced senses, this means giving him the edge on everything (over anyone). Actually, the traditional 5 human sense have nothing to do with reflexes but as you already know, Wolverine defies logic because he is cool like that.

- Healing Factor - Pretty much nothing can hurt him. No exceptions. Actually, maybe he could get hurt by... no no what am I thinking. No freaking exceptions.

- Durability - Getting knocked out? Impossible. I mean this guy takes beatings from the freaking Hulk, who has a hope of KO' him. Maybe someone Sky-father level... Note: I said MAYBE.

- Fighting skills - Oh my goodness I love this one, every thread involving wolverine will have someone mentioning him to be the much better fighter, I don't care who the hell he's up against. HE IS THE BETTER FIGHTER. I mean shit, he's even more skilled than Blade with the sword if you check that thread out.

- If you didnt already know Wolverine has superspeed, so its not even a problem worth mentioning.

- The flight thing might seem like a problem, but with wolvy's fightning skills, experience and superspeed, hes sure to find a solution to the problem.

- Energy users? Why is that a problem? He can heal from any damage so its not really a factor. Plus he'll blitz them while taking damage cause he is good at that and then he'll decapitate them. Yer, decapitate them, thats what Wolverine thinks of energy users. Same goes for magic users.

Oh and if you don't agree with all this, then you obviously dont know shit about comics and thus you arent qualified to talk abt it and therefore you can bow your head in shame while you click "log out".

This is one of the best posts I've seen in awhile.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:45 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

laughing

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:43 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Wah.... Wah....wolverine is to uber

Wah wolverine has adamantium
Wah wolverine has a healing factor
Wah wolverine has 5 comics

So sad that wolverine haters just cant cope stick out tongue

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 02:00 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

What class was Adam Warlock? I reckon he could take him. Dirge of the Neo came off as pretty strong.

I actually think there are more martial artists that can take him.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 02:07 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 07:14 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

this threads just stupid..............and im not surprized at all given the creater of the thread thinks the length of ones weapon decides the victor...............

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 11:45 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

some one a little mad about getting shut down in every wolverine thread................

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 11:46 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by llagrok
What class was Adam Warlock? I reckon he could take him. Dirge of the Neo came off as pretty strong.

I actually think there are more martial artists that can take him.

Around class 40.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 11:53 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barda
Karate Kid
Gamora
Queen Hippolyta
Mr. Miracle
Captain America
Night Crawler
Deathstroke
Cyber
The Atom
And the list goes on and on.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 11:55 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Juk3n

The folks at the Wolvie/Spidey vs Thing thread have convinced me that wolverine is the Flash of the marvel world..

And for the record - BP SO could have taken Surfers arm off!! [insert sarcastic gif thingy here] (wtf was with that writing all about).

i don't get it... confused

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 11:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: Wolverine VS.

Originally posted by Juk3n

Closed....

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 12:00 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote