KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zom/Strange vs Thanos

Zom/Strange vs Thanos
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Zom/Strange vs Thanos

assume strange never assumes any sort of control as he did in his fight against wwh. he was absolutely slaughtering wwh before strange's human side gave hulk a chance to get back in it. zom/strange did FAR more harm than sentry did. had strange let zom continue, i think wwh would have likely died not too long after . . .

would zom/strange be able to muster what it would take to take it to the titan?

and quanchi thinks the thread is ridiculous and that thanos would crush strange/zom.

there, now you can simply observe, quanchi. i've saved you the need of having to post at all in this thread. big grin

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:31 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Wel Zom/Strange did lost to (got tricked by) World War Hulk.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:38 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Zom/Strange vs Thanos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
assume strange never assumes any sort of control as he did in his fight against wwh. he was absolutely slaughtering wwh before strange's human side gave hulk a chance to get back in it. zom/strange did FAR more harm than sentry did. had strange let zom continue, i think wwh would have likely died not too long after . . .

and quanchi thinks the thread is ridiculous and that thanos would crush strange/zom.

there, now you can simply observe, quanchi. i've saved you the need of having to post at all in this thread. big grin
Thanos is above WW Hulk who can take anything Zom/Strange throws at him. Zom/Strange cant survive one assault from WW Hulk calling into question his durability.

Thanos' durability has been shown to take on Thor with the power gem(who by the way is more powerful than WW Hulk or Zom/Strange by a huge margin and cant be physically ko'd),Odin,Tyrant,Maker(being with infinite power) so yes I think he wins this easily.

My opinion is backed by factual relevant comic book info.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

spite thread, either strange or zom can EASILY solo thanos. no contest.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:57 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by leonheartmm
spite thread, either strange or zom can EASILY solo thanos. no contest.
Did you read WW Hulk?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

thanos took a full blow from the magus with a incomplete ig and survived.so i reckon he can handle whatever strane/zom was dishing out.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:58 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you read WW Hulk?

do you know that thanos is below sky fathers and both current strange with all his artifacts and zom are above them and both have gone up against abstracts and actually won?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:01 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I agree Zom/Strange was the FAR more effective and destructive opponent for King Hulk but I definitely do not agree with the conjecture that Hulk would have died if Zom/Strange had continued at the rate and ferocity he was going.

remember EVERYTHING Zom/Strange threw at Hulk, Hulk recovered from within a panel or two, nothing affected him in any way as to support such a conjecture, further Hulk obviously was getting stronger and if the fight had continued with the intensity and abandon it started with, King Hulk himself would have gone World Breaker. meaning a swift and undignified end to Strange's life (as Zom/Strange's durability is not upto an assault from Hulk).

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:03 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

do you know that thanos is below sky fathers and both current strange with all his artifacts and zom are above them and both have gone up against abstracts and actually won?

the strange that fought wwh was a weaker strange than his "classic" days.plus it was only a tiny fraction of zom soul he was empowered by.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:05 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You didnt read WW Hulk and this post confirms it.

This isnt about Strange and Zom wit his artifacts its about Strange?Zom who took on WW Hulk. It was a physical battle. Read WW Hulk please.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:14 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Re: Zom/Strange vs Thanos

Originally posted by janus77
I agree Zom/Strange was the FAR more effective and destructive opponent for King Hulk but I definitely do not agree with the conjecture that Hulk would have died if Zom/Strange had continued at the rate and ferocity he was going.

remember EVERYTHING Zom/Strange threw at Hulk, Hulk recovered from within a panel or two, nothing affected him in any way as to support such a conjecture, further Hulk obviously was getting stronger and if the fight had continued with the intensity and abandon it started with, King Hulk himself would have gone World Breaker. meaning a swift and undignified end to Strange's life (as Zom/Strange's durability is not upto an assault from Hulk).

you never responded to the battle . . . shifty

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:23 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Re: Re: Re: Zom/Strange vs Thanos

you never responded to the battle . . . shifty

lol,
umm, seriously I think Zom/Strange was pretty much in the Thanos ballpark as far as offensive might is concerned... but Thanos took everything a pretty angry Odin had to throw so, I'd say Thanos would beat Zom/Strange.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:26 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

lolz @ leo for thinking it's that easy. laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Actually Zom/Stange is a PIS monster or just weaker than both Strange and Zom.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:34 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Zom would stomp Thanos - I doubt anyone disagrees.

Zom/Strange would get beaten down quite quickly.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:55 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Thanos

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 11:05 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Energy attack, dead strange/zom.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 11:30 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanos would win. Strange would never allow himself to cut loose enough to defeat Thanos for fear of being overwhelmed by Zom.

Zom alone would destroy Thanos.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 12:09 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Soljer
Zom would stomp Thanos - I doubt anyone disagrees.

Zom/Strange would get beaten down quite quickly.

Completly agreed.

Zom would stomp.

Thanos stomp 11/10 Zom/Strange.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 05:12 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Strange/Zom pretty much proved that Marvel fusion is the direct opposite of Dragonball fusion.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 05:21 AM