KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle Of The Adams!!!!

Battle Of The Adams!!!!
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

Battle Of The Adams!!!!

Adam Warlock vs. Black Adam

(Warlock has the soul gem)

Who takes this one?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 02:17 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

I see this fight favoring Black Adam towards the beginning, but it ending with BA getting his soul messed up by a karmic blast from Warlock.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 02:18 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

hard choice ill have to think about it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 05:50 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Black if he can end it quickly

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 05:55 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Can someone enlighten me what the soul gem is capable of? smile

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:26 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Can someone enlighten me what the soul gem is capable of? smile
it makes the wielder the master of ALL SOULS, that means bringing them back from the afterlife, manipulating them on a whim, scanning them to know the real motive behind their actions, banishing a soul to the inside of the gem known as "soul world", and a myriad of other things.

it also has a consciousness of it's own and whenever warlock gets mad the gem's hunger for souls gets harder to control. (after the infinity war though he expelled his bad and good side so that aspect of his soul is gone) he can still soul suck but not in anger.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:33 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by psycho gundam
it makes the wielder the master of ALL SOULS, that means bringing them back from the afterlife, manipulating them on a whim, scanning them to know the real motive behind their actions, banishing a soul to the inside of the gem known as "soul world", and a myriad of other things.

it also has a consciousness of it's own and whenever warlock gets mad the gem's hunger for souls gets harder to control. (after the infinity war though he expelled his bad and good side so that aspect of his soul is gone) he can still soul suck but not in anger.

Since Faust played quite easily with BA soul I don't see Adam Warlock loosing here. So Adam Warlock 8/10, I give BA two wins cause he is fast, deadly and efficient wink.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:49 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

AW

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:53 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Since Faust played quite easily with BA soul I don't see Adam Warlock loosing here. So Adam Warlock 8/10, I give BA two wins cause he is fast, deadly and efficient wink.

Agreed. And I would add that BA is bad ass.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 01:57 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by guy222
AW

thumb up

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 01:59 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

A smart fight goes to Warlock, a physical one goes to Teth.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 02:09 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Not sure about that, tough.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 04:13 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
teth is no moron though.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:57 AM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote