KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bruce Wayne VS Terry McGinnis

Bruce Wayne VS Terry McGinnis
Started by: occultdestroyer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Bruce Wayne VS Terry McGinnis

Which Batman trumps the other?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 03:08 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Terry wont stand a chance.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 03:20 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Is Terry in his BB suit?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 03:20 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Is Terry in his BB suit?

BB Suit? You mean his standard Batman suit, amirite?
Yes of course.

Both use standard gear and equipment.
They battle in a closed-circuit arena (putting up the arena in open air gives Terry an unfair advantage).

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 03:23 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

BB = Batman Beyond

Even with the suit, I still give it to Bruce.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 03:32 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Terry's batsuit helps, but I can't give him the majority over the original.

It's........heresy.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 06:48 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Bruce ftw no expression

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 06:54 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

It does help, it multiplies his strength by ten, enhances speed and durability and it can become invisible (almost) that plus allthe other little gadgets it has makes this match go in terry's favour.

Terry 6-7/10

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 06:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Terry 10/10. It's really fvcked up how he gets hated on 'cuz he ain't Bruce. He's stronger, faster, more durable, can fly, stick to walls, become invisible, (because of the)better suit, better weapons, & will use dirty tactics 1st. A barrage of explosive Batarangs(the suit can shoot them almost like machine gun fire) and this one is over.

Bruce would only have a chance if this was Terry's 1st day in the suit. It's not. Leave the favoritism home guys.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 07:09 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Bruce designed the Suit and trained Terry didn't he?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 07:21 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

An older & even more experienced Bruce did. Not this one. Terry still becomes his own Batman. Telling the Joker "You don't know me" & then proving it.

Last edited by I-Drop on Jul 19th, 2008 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 07:24 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Okay because else I would say that Bruce clearly would have the upper hand.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 07:26 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by brainchild81
Terry 10/10. It's really fvcked up how he gets hated on 'cuz he ain't Bruce. He's stronger, faster, more durable, can fly, stick to walls, become invisible, (because of the)better suit, better weapons, & will use dirty tactics 1st. A barrage of explosive Batarangs(the suit can shoot them almost like machine gun fire) and this one is over.

Bruce would only have a chance if this was Terry's 1st day in the suit. It's not. Leave the favoritism home guys.
no im afraid.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 10:38 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Ummm....no. Without the suit he is NOT stronger, faster or more durable than Bruce. WITH the suit, he is stronger, faster, etc. However, he is still a chump compared to the kind of threats Bruce has faced in the comics in his regular suit. Terry with his suit that as you make it sound puts him miles above Bruce had a lot of trouble with chumps like The Joker gang, as well as that kid with the telekinesis (whose name I forget).

Bruce has fought bigger tougher, stronger, faster, more durable and much much smarter enemies than Terry. He's fought them in straight up fights and in long battles such as with Ra's. Ra's for instance would eat Terry up alive. As would comic book Bruce.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 10:43 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

No one has expressed any "hate" towards Terry. Bruce wins, that's all.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 11:15 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Ummm....no. Without the suit he is NOT stronger, faster or more durable than Bruce.
Notice the part I put in parenthesis.
WITH the suit, he is stronger, faster, etc. However, he is still a chump compared to the kind of threats Bruce has faced in the comics in his regular suit. Terry with his suit that as you make it sound puts him miles above Bruce had a lot of trouble with chumps like The Joker gang, as well as that kid with the telekinesis (whose name I forget).
The kid(Willie Watt) would have killed Bruce. Killed. What Jokers? There are many different factions & one of those was upgraded to metas
Bruce has fought bigger tougher, stronger, faster, more durable and much much smarter enemies than Terry. He's fought them in straight up fights and in long battles such as with Ra's. Ra's for instance would eat Terry up alive. As would comic book Bruce.
Terry would beat the shit out of Ra's & comic book Bruce. Perhaps simultaneaously. Put Bruce against Inque, Blight,or the improved Mr. Freeze and he'd either have a really hard time or get killed. What enemies have Bruce beaten by himself that were tougher? & How'd he beat them? For example. W.Martians are naturally tougher than anybody I remember Terry beating up. W.Martians pee themselves when you light a match though. Circumstances

Last edited by I-Drop on Jul 20th, 2008 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 03:36 AM
Trackz

terry should win, hes a clone of bruce and his suit enhances his strength and speed to super human levels I believe...plus he can fly

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 04:08 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Not a clone. More like a son. He still has his mother's DNA IIRC. But you are right about the suit

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 04:36 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Unless this Bruce Wayne is the same one from Batman Beyond then I'd say Terry, but if this is Bruce fro when he was younger then again, Terri falls flat on his arse. Bruce 10/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 05:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

What Jokers? There are many different factions & one of those was upgraded to metas

Whoa, there are different factions? Which one is J Man (he's the koolest Jokerz Joker, but nowhere near being "Joker's Joker") in?

And Bruce in his prime wins... Even with Terry's enhanced strength, Bruce would find a weakness in the suit and shut it down... Then in a battle of fists and feet, Bruce wins hands down...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 05:35 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote