KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WonderWoman runs the gauntlet

WonderWoman runs the gauntlet
Started by: Sup3rman1521

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sup3rman1521

WonderWoman runs the gauntlet

Wonder Woman only has her lasso and bracelets. That's it. She has an hour of rest between fights. No PIS/CIS

1) DC Scarecrow
2) Namor the Sub-Mariner
3) Orion (no astro-harness)
4) Terrax & Nova
5) Parasite & Metallo
6) Morg w/ Waters of Life
7) Depowered Tyrant

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 11:16 PM
Sup3rman1521 is currently offline Click here to Send Sup3rman1521 a Private Message Find more posts by Sup3rman1521 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Gauntlet's are supposed to be semi-passable. The whole gauntlet consists on men though. erm

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 11:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Dies at 3 every single time

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 12:12 AM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

She's not beating Orion. Lassoing him is her only chance.

4 is iffy. I'd give her the nod because those 2 are idiots.

5 is tough. Parasite fluctuates, but I wonder if he could absorb her power via the lasso, or does the magic make her immune? Metallo depends on the version.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 12:18 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
She's not beating Orion. Lassoing him is her only chance.
So... she does beat Orion?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 12:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

If she can get the lasso on. He's at least as fast as her, and close to as skilled. But she has flight. Might go either way. She'd have no chance with the harness.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 12:25 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

She can get about 5 wins on Orion since he doesnt' have his gear. with that being said Terrax and nova would be the ones to stop her. and they should be above metallo and parasite. Since Parasite can be taken out with a brick wall since he won't be able to touch her. even two idiot heralds on the low pole is too much for most other herald levelers. Even one should take up some time. Even Wonder Woman says kinda the same thing about GL's. She says that thier very least are formitable. I'd take them to be around the same as the lower heralds.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 12:37 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If she can get the lasso on. He's at least as fast as her, and close to as skilled. But she has flight. Might go either way. She'd have no chance with the harness.
As fast as her?

I'm not sure I've seen too many Orion feats that compare to hers in that aspect.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 12:38 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Minus the harness, could be right.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 01:34 AM
Bouboumaster

Stop at Orion.

Or die at the hands of Terrax and Nova (Wich Nova? Frankie, or Rich?)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 03:23 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sup3rman1521

Frankie Raye

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 05:19 AM
Sup3rman1521 is currently offline Click here to Send Sup3rman1521 a Private Message Find more posts by Sup3rman1521 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

She beats 1-3 (just lassoes Orion or combos him to ko).
She stalemates the rest by crossing her bracelets.

Give her her tiara (how do I say this correctly?) and she beats 1-6.
She decapitates Terrax and lassoes Nova (even bouncing their blasts back at them)

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:32 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote