KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Heralds vs. Speedsters...

Heralds vs. Speedsters...
Started by: Enyalus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Heralds vs. Speedsters...

Current Silver Surfer & Fallen One vs. KC Flash, Bart Allen & Liberty Belle (Jesse Quick).

Fight takes place in a neutral universe w/ Speed Force, and the Herald Team is bloodlusted.

Who takes this? Is it a stomp?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:58 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthyoda23
Restricted

Account Restricted

sick

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:03 AM
darthyoda23 is currently offline Click here to Send darthyoda23 a Private Message Find more posts by darthyoda23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Vibration FTW

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 01:20 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

is this Bart Allen as kid flash or after the whole speed force thing ??

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 01:34 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

spite
speedforce > marvel MU

it has no right to exist and is a stupid plot device devised to give DC fanboys the right to win cross over forum battles in which they would never stand a chance.

Hence why the Wally West with speed force vs ? from marvel ? are so few and far..
Dc speedsters WITH speed force, it's like a
VS Namor UNDERWATER
VS Sandman @ the beach

ofcourse thats all imo stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 02:11 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Why even involve a character(The Fallen One) that doesn't have any speed feats in this thread? confused

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 02:13 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
Why even involve a character(The Fallen One) that doesn't have any speed feats in this thread? confused

He was one of, if not THE most powerful herald. I would figure with his dark matter manipulation he'd be able to do some wicked things in this battle. Surfer is Surfer. Not Flash fast, but hardly slow. I recall him traveling more than a lightyear's distance in less than a second during the Infinity Gauntlet saga. I think, almost as impressive, was the fact that he had telescopic vision to see that far away.

I think they balance out. Two high heralds bloodlusted against three of the fastest beings in comics. *Shrug*

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:28 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juk3n
it has no right to exist and is a stupid plot device devised to give DC fanboys the right to win cross over forum battles in which they would never stand a chance.

You mean like teh 'Cosmic Awarness' or 'Power Cosmic' ?

But of course, the ones I mentioned are from Marvel, so they don't count.

.. yeah.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 08:40 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote