KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs Tiamut

Galactus vs Tiamut
Started by: Bouboumaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bouboumaster

Galactus vs Tiamut

After months of evaluation, the great Tiamut finally talk to the World:

"After (Evaluating/Testing) your planet, I, Tiamut, will finally give my judgement. Prepare yourself to know the verdict."

In panic, the Illuminati join together:
Doctor Strange: "Even my magical powers can't match his might. I'm sorry. I can't do nothing."

Reed Richards: "But maybe Tiamut judges that we are good enough. Maybe he will let us live..."

Tony Stark: Sorry Reed, but we can't take the risk of letting him destroy us, if he decides that we aren't good enough, or whatever. We have to strike him with whatever we can. I'll prepare a massive offensive. I'll contact every contries. We'll taking him down.

Namor: "Surfacer, you can count Atlantis on your side too."

Reed: "... Forget that. Tiamut is far to great in power for mere earthlings to beat it. Nobody on Earth have the power to beat him."

Tony Stark: "I know Reed! But we have to try! ... I know you are thinking about something, you have always a plan. What it is?"

Reed Richars get up, without answering, and go away.

Some hours after this meeting, panic in the cities of the Earth begin. But, a spot in the sky appear. And become bigger, and then bigger. While it's approching, people recognise it: It's Taa II. A door open. And tall shadow appear, and begin his drop on Earth.

Galactus, with his loud voice: "Reed Richards! I know you are behind this. I know you well. Why have you distrup Galactus in his premordial task? You shall die!"

Reed: "Listen, Mighty Galactus! Us, the terrans, promise to leave you in peace forever! But we need you, O powerful Devorer!"

Galactus: "In these terms, Mighty Galactus accept. But next time, Reed Richards, you'll face the anger of Galactus!"

Reed explain the situation to Galactus. Galactus go in front of Tiamut.

Tiamut: "I (Know/Recognise) you. You are Galactus, the Devorer. Go away, that I gives my judgment over this planet."

Galactus: "I won't go anywhere, Celestial. I, Galactus, have gives my word in protecting this world for the last time. You must go away, or Mighty Galactus will have to respond to you refue."

Tiamut: "In that case, prepare to (Fight/Die/Be terminated)."

Galactus: "So be it."

The two of them are fighting on earth. Both of them want to minimize the destruction of the planet, but they have to attack each other. Galactus is at normal power, without the PIS he have been victim over the years.

Fight 1: Makari vs Silver Surfer

Fight 2: Tiamut vs Galactus

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 07:23 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

1surfer
2galactus

Owning Thor

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 07:25 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

bump

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 08:25 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Don't know the true extent of Makkari's powers

U know my answer, good friend regarding Tiamut and Galactus smile

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 08:31 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Galactus for the win.

(what did reed do that can call Galactus to earth in Taa II)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 09:39 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesdabest1

G 1 shots with the UN.

Even without it, I think a non-jobbing G should win it easily.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 09:42 PM
joesdabest1 is currently offline Click here to Send joesdabest1 a Private Message Find more posts by joesdabest1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

not sure what the thread maker did, but reed could just reconstruct the "horn of galactus" gabrial lan the air-walker used to summon galactus to a world. i would put that in there if i wrote this story. *shrugs*

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 01:07 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Surfer
Tiamut

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 03:46 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Galactus for the win.

He call him on his cell cool

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:14 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Tiamut is weakened, he can't even destroy the entire solar system at this point.

A weakened and starving Galactus vaporized 3 star systems in Annihilation

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:42 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He call him on his cell cool

Does that cell have the form of the UN?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 03:35 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Does that cell have the form of the UN?

Galactus have a IPhone

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 03:51 PM
Utrigita

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 04:07 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

1 - SS
2 - Stalemate

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 05:32 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Galactus, wins this. Stated by the watcher Galactus can destroyed the universe 10x over on his own powers with out UN. Eternity considers Galactus his equal.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 06:25 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by the Darkone
Eternity considers Galactus his equal.

no

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 06:30 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Me, Utrigita and Tenebrous have had wonderful talks regarding these two incredible characters

Lets be fair to Tiamut. When he awoke, Uatu couldn't see and Galactus was afraid

Someone mentioned he can't destroy the entire solar system. That's silly because in Gaiman's incredible run Tiamut was at full power and glory

Last time, we saw Big G. Professor Hulk captured Galactus

I don't like the latter because Marvel portrays G as the biggest jobber and that's terrible

thank u bz

Last edited by guy222 on Sep 7th, 2008 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 06:34 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by guy222
Me, Utrigita and Tenebrous have had wonderful talks regarding these two incredible characters

Lets be fair to Tiamut. When he awoke, Uatu couldn't see and Galactus was afraid

Someone mentioned he can't destroy the entire solar system. That's silly because in Gaiman's incredible run Tiamut was at full power and glory

Last time, we saw Big G. Professor Hulk captured Galactus

I don't like the latter because Marvel portrays G as the biggest jobber and that's terrible

Terrible is the right word, indeed

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 06:38 PM
the Darkone

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
no

Uh, yes.

It's been stated by Eternity himself. Galactus is a force of nature on a cosmic scale.

the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

galactus stomps tiamut

Owning Thor

skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote