KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk, Storm and Lady Deathstrike

Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk, Storm and Lady Deathstrike
Started by: resolution

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
resolution

Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk, Storm and Lady Deathstrike

who wins?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 07:53 PM
resolution is currently offline Click here to Send resolution a Private Message Find more posts by resolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

This basically becomes WW vs She-Hulk. Storm and LD get taken out right at the start.

WW wins.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 08:36 PM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Agreed.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 08:41 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
resolution

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
This basically becomes WW vs She-Hulk. Storm and LD get taken out right at the start.

WW wins.

Right at the start? So you don't think that WW would even feel it if she were struck by lightning?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 02:22 AM
resolution is currently offline Click here to Send resolution a Private Message Find more posts by resolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by resolution
Right at the start? So you don't think that WW would even feel it if she were struck by lightning?

She likes it :P

but seriously she might be stunned while She-Hulk and Lady Death strike preoccupy her with assaults

or it could go the other way around. This is more 50/50 chance for both side

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 02:25 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

[QUOTE=11163875]Originally posted by resolution
Right at the start? So you don't think that WW would even feel it if she were struck by lightning? [/QUOTE

And do you think she is slow enough to actually be struck by Storm's lightning? No she isn't. . . . Also, bracers ftw. Storm is a nonfactor. She's taken down in less than a minute.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 02:52 AM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

In order for lightning to affect her, she'd have to be grounded. And She's taken heat vison, martian vision, warp core explosions, strikes from Zeus the god of Lightning, and more. Storm and LDS are both dead in seconds. She-Hulk is dead seconds later.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 02:57 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skygunner41
I'll be back!

WW FTW.It just a matter of time and how to do it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 03:07 AM
skygunner41 is currently offline Click here to Send skygunner41 a Private Message Find more posts by skygunner41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
resolution

Originally posted by Sasaraixx
[QUOTE=11163875]Originally posted by resolution
Right at the start? So you don't think that WW would even feel it if she were struck by lightning? [/QUOTE

And do you think she is slow enough to actually be struck by Storm's lightning? No she isn't. . . . Also, bracers ftw. Storm is a nonfactor. She's taken down in less than a minute.

slow? lightning travels at nearly the speed of light. And i'm talking about unpredictable lightning called down from the sky by Storm at will, not the stuff she shoots from her hands.

Last edited by resolution on Oct 12th, 2008 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 03:24 AM
resolution

Originally posted by fangirl101
In order for lightning to affect her, she'd have to be grounded. And She's taken heat vison, martian vision, warp core explosions, strikes from Zeus the god of Lightning, and more. Storm and LDS are both dead in seconds. She-Hulk is dead seconds later.

Heat vision? a bolt of lighting has a heat equivalent to that of the surface of the sun. Hey I didn't say it would take her out, I asked whether or not she would feel it. She dosen't have much time to recover because She-Hulk and LDS are right on top of her.

Last edited by resolution on Oct 12th, 2008 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 03:26 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heat vision? a bolt of lighting has a heat equivalent to that of the surface of the sun. Hey I didn't say it would take her out, I asked whether or not she would feel it. She dosen't have much time to recover because She-Hulk and LDS are right on top of her.

Um. Wonder Woman Flies. And she can crank it up to match DC speeders when she feels like it. Storm is the only one that Can fly. and she'd be dead before she got one lightning bolt off. She-Hulk and Lady death strike have a mountain dropped on them.

(please log in to view the image)

And does any of the three cope with this kind of speed?
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by fangirl101 on Oct 12th, 2008 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 03:40 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

She has blocked lighting before but Wonder Woman beats these guys badly.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 03:55 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

first of all storm beat this woman in tha comics but watever, storm would NOT!!! be taken out at all first all when diana is able to survive winds worser than jupiters tell me oh and lightining would take her down as well especially since storm can use omni lightiningstorm could burn her u or flash freeaze diana and etc. there is many possibilities i say storem could take this woman alone but anywayz idk about tha rest but I KNOW FOR A FACT!!!!!storm would AND COULD win this by herself but ill acknowledge tha fact that its a team effort anywayzdiana looses bad

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:26 AM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Storm gets her head punched off by somebody that has run at light speed no expression. Diana would let Storm muster up an attack the whole team would be out gunned.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:27 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by stormultt
first of all storm beat this woman in tha comics but watever, storm would NOT!!! be taken out at all first all when diana is able to survive winds worser than jupiters tell me oh and lightining would take her down as well especially since storm can use omni lightiningstorm could burn her u or flash freeaze diana and etc. there is many possibilities i say storem could take this woman alone but anywayz idk about tha rest but I KNOW FOR A FACT!!!!!storm would AND COULD win this by herself but ill acknowledge tha fact that its a team effort anywayzdiana looses bad

laughing laughing laughing laughing
Storm gets a mountain thrown on her.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:38 AM
Mindset

Storm solos with one bolt of lightning.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:39 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Mindset
Storm solos with one bolt of lightning.

recommends thunderwave to take care of that speed blitz'er

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:13 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

regardless of WW's super strength, speed and bracers, i think Storm could take her. if she can hold off the phoenix by her lonesome why wouldn't she be able to handle WW?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:35 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
resolution

Originally posted by iceman24567
Storm gets her head punched off by somebody that has run at light speed no expression. Diana would let Storm muster up an attack the whole team would be out gunned.

Well a smart Storm would have up an electromagntic forcefield from the start to hold off a rush from Diana.

And as i've said, it's going to be pretty hard for Diana to anticipate lightning coming down from the sky as a consequence of a mere thought from Storm (traveling near the speed of light) especially with the three of them in front of her coming to attack.

Last edited by resolution on Oct 12th, 2008 at 05:47 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:43 AM
stormultt
True Goddess

Well a smart Storm would have up an electromagntic forcefield from the start to hold off a rush from Diana.

And as i've said, it's going to be pretty hard for Diana to anticipate lightning coming down from the sky as a consequence of a mere thought from Storm (traveling near the speed of light) especially with the three of them in front of her coming to attack.

thank you for stating that its just ridiculous that storm woulkd be tha first one down laughing she`d be tha last one standing if anything

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 06:32 AM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote