KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hank Henshaw vs Shazamers, GLs & Superman

Hank Henshaw vs Shazamers, GLs & Superman
Started by: [EC] Icarus II

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
V de Fournée
Ideas are bulletproof.

Hank Henshaw vs Shazamers, GLs & Superman

Here we go: Cyborg Supes w/ his 8 SC Rings vs Black Adam (WWIII), Captain Marvel (Billy), Supes, Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner.

Fight to the DEATH!!! What are your opinions?

Edit: Yeah, I thought the team would lose pretty bad too, but I refrained from throwing in too many characters..but what the hell?! Let's add Martian Manhunter, Guy Gardner and John Stewart in... big grin

Credit - ScarletSpeedster

Last edited by V de Fournée on Oct 14th, 2008 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:54 AM
V de Fournée is currently offline Click here to Send V de Fournée a Private Message Find more posts by V de Fournée Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW3 Black Adam was amped to some unknown Degree. But I don't think The team would win. Supers and CM are going to be knocked out easily. No one on the team has the power of a guardian and they tried to incinerate henshaw to no effect. One gaurdian is as powerful as 100 GL's. If they work together in concerted effort I can see them pulling 2 wins out of ten.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:56 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

erm

Might as well just read the comics

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:12 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Redlineshifter
Power of TWO Million Suns

In the comics, Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl beat him with the rings. I am pretty sure this team is greater than that team.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:29 PM
Redlineshifter is currently offline Click here to Send Redlineshifter a Private Message Find more posts by Redlineshifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruceman
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you add batman it can be more interesting

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:30 PM
bruceman is currently offline Click here to Send bruceman a Private Message Find more posts by bruceman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Team

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:36 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
WW3 Black Adam was amped to some unknown Degree. But I don't think The team would win. Supers and CM are going to be knocked out easily. No one on the team has the power of a guardian and they tried to incinerate henshaw to no effect. One gaurdian is as powerful as 100 GL's. If they work together in concerted effort I can see them pulling 2 wins out of ten.
Are you serious? Black Adam would solo him.

His feats are well above knocking around Superman.

Team stomps...easily.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V de Fournée
Ideas are bulletproof.

And yet Hank survives a blast from a Guardian that was meant to incinerate him? I think that it'll be harder for the team to win than you guys think. Also note that this is a fight to the DEATH. Can Hank even die with anything less than a new Warworld and a Qwardian Power Battery being thrown at him and exploding? That explosion is said to be "capable of wiping out the entire Milky Way Galaxy." So...? confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 10:09 PM
V de Fournée is currently offline Click here to Send V de Fournée a Private Message Find more posts by V de Fournée Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by [EC] Icarus II
And yet Hank survives a blast from a Guardian that was meant to incinerate him? I think that it'll be harder for the team to win than you guys think. Also note that this is a fight to the DEATH. Can Hank even die with anything less than a new Warworld and a Qwardian Power Battery being thrown at him and exploding? That explosion is said to be "capable of wiping out the entire Milky Way Galaxy." So...? confused
Henshaw thought for a moment that Superman might be able to kill him with a punch of his. Black adam and his rage will tear his body apart.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 10:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V de Fournée
Ideas are bulletproof.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Henshaw thought for a moment that Superman might be able to kill him with a punch of his. Black adam and his rage will tear his body apart.

Did Henshaw have his rings in that fight though? Surely that will make a difference. Also, that is purely what Henshaw thought..he could easily underestimate his own ability to survive things. Superman's punch = Galaxy-destroying?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 11:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by [EC] Icarus II
Did Henshaw have his rings in that fight though? Surely that will make a difference. Also, that is purely what Henshaw thought..he could easily underestimate his own ability to survive things. Superman's punch = Galaxy-destroying?
Yes,he did.

Hulk's punches have beaten the crap out of Glads before and he survived a supernova like it was nothing. Dont get caught up in the collateral damage and what they have survived line of thinking when in these vs. matches.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 11:22 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So now A super nova=galaxy destroying blast?

ug. The crap that is coming out of these threads these days.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 11:24 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by fangirl101
So now A super nova=galaxy destroying blast?

ug. The crap that is coming out of these threads these days.
I never said it was.

cant you figure out the point I was making.

I was saying common sense would tell us that Hulk's punches are equal to the damage a supernova would pull,but they wrecked Glads while the supernova didnt.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 11:27 PM